• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

CrashBoom

Legend
Personally I hope it is a collective guild raids map. It would be cool to see how encounters on the map are disappearing and maybe the avatar of the player who completed it shows up, like the pop-up at the top of the GE map when new points are being added. That would lead to conversations in chat like "I can't kill the next red encounter. Do we have one of our top players online who can clear that one? Help now plz!"
but that would also put pressure on the weaker players:
can a small player do that. I want to use my attempts against stronger ones

would add a strategy factor like in Halloween Event. there it was
weak card against weak opponents to have the better cards against strong opponents

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Too bad they almost never release event buildings with futuristic designs, it is as if futuristic eras does not exist in FoE, I do not understand which is the problem about create one design for event buildings every 4 or 5 ages. . .to not create so many. Like previous tavern of friendship.
I agreed and would've loved to see it. It's been done with the VG GB's. Both are ancient, probs even older than most GB's. While getting an futuristic touch. Maybe we'll get an somewhat futuristic series of "ages" with raids. With an parallel TT, player cities and cooperative guild raids map shared by all members. I guess it's the closest we could get to an larger number of futuristic buildings.
Another area they might throw futuristic designs at us, are anniversary events. If the last is any to go off.

ExRVVTt.jpeg

Lets go guild raids!

Some of the new infoscreens of the HUD are pretty self-explanatory. But some others are not.

Does the corresponding text also get leaked or are these strings that remain hidden until release?

Alright, they are going down the list of GB's starting from bronze age. So Neo Colosseum is next?

Wait, there is something peculiar about the names of these 3 Neo Great Buildings:

Neo Zeus: X_SS_AllAge_GR1
Neo Lighthouse X_SS_AllAge_GE1
Neo Babel: X_SS_AllAge_GBG1

These buildings are somehow connected to Guild Expedition, Guild Battlegrounds and Guild Raids.

This is smart of Inno: are you having trouble completing GE5? Play in Guild raids and you can build a Lighthouse that will buff your stats in GE. This makes everything interconnected. Wouldn't surprise me if the Forgotten Temple will give a buff in GR too, to encourage people to play GE5.

I Really don't like the Fact that Neo Babel, whose Original Form was rather orientaded towards goods and Trading, got linked to GbG, thus the most fighting oriented mechanic.

When they're now starting to drag even GB towards a fighting orientation, I ultimately lost my once most favorized Browsergame once and for all.

Literally the only thing they need to do to make LOA relevant for end gamers is to change it's reward back to its original: give same age goods. They stopped doing this one the two lane roads were introduced, but nobody's making 2 age behind goods in the space ages because you can make the goods you need in the settlement - rendering it completely useless.

4x4 building giving 89 SAT goods at level 80.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Literally the only thing they need to do to make LOA relevant for end gamers is to change it's reward back to its original: give same age goods. They stopped doing this one the two lane roads were introduced, but nobody's making 2 age behind goods in the space ages because you can make the goods you need in the settlement - rendering it completely useless.

4x4 building giving 89 SAT goods at level 80.
The description since SAM is also false. It's claimed to be unrefined goods. The goods we need to "process" to produce current age goods. For space ages that's special goods. So, indeed they either have to switch back to current age goods or to actual unrefined (space age) goods (special goods).

The description since SAM is also false. It's claimed to be unrefined goods. The goods we need to "process" to produce current age goods. For space ages that's special goods. So, indeed they either have to switch back to current age goods or to actual unrefined (space age) goods (special goods).
It's been several years since the space ages have been out, someone has to have made a proposition about it? Surely the LOA can be seen as a special exception to the gb dnsl rule for the already mentioned problems.

As for goods for guild raids, it'd be real nice if the amount of goods per age were proportional to the amount of players in that age. IE if you have 25 players in SAT, it requires say 500 (x20) SAT goods for a building. But if there's only 1 PME player it only costs 20 (x20) goods and only showed up 1/26 times instead of every time for that building. Also helps smaller guilds and hurts guilds with a lot of players not doing anything. It hurts too much having just one guy in the lower ages.

It's been several years since the space ages have been out, someone has to have made a proposition about it? Surely the LOA can be seen as a special exception to the gb dnsl rule for the already mentioned problems.

As for goods for guild raids, it'd be real nice if the amount of goods per age were proportional to the amount of players in that age. IE if you have 25 players in SAT, it requires say 500 (x20) SAT goods for a building. But if there's only 1 PME player it only costs 20 (x20) goods and only showed up 1/26 times instead of every time for that building. Also helps smaller guilds and hurts guilds with a lot of players not doing anything. It hurts too much having just one guy in the lower ages.
actually, having one guy (or maybe two) in the wrong age (the right one being the age where most players in the guild are in) already hurts. for example, if one guy advances to the next age while the rest decides to wait for some reason, may be just as detrimental :p

actually, having one guy (or maybe two) in the wrong age (the right one being the age where most players in the guild are in) already hurts. for example, if one guy advances to the next age while the rest decides to wait for some reason, may be just as detrimental :p
A lot of players wont age up until a new gbg/ge session that's for sure, just to give the guild a week or two to get those new goods.

Next week on Monday December, 4th we will get an important post from Juber concerning the end of GVG. I assume he will tell the stats of the Last Province. I hope he will unveil more info about Guild Raids because the absence of any updates is maddening.