• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Caprea

Merchant
for foe players: does anyone have a full list of quests and rewards yet?
for foe feedback: i find its very not nice that you forcing people to age up to HMA in order that you can complete rivals (IA i can understand as without ge and gbg there isnt much one can ask but all the way to HMA seems abit unfair
I had a rival shortly after I started here, I think the first one in the St.Patricks Event. I could not participate in Guild Expedition, (and not in the St.Patricks Event due to the ongoing Welcome Event). All task concerning Guild Expedition were immediatly fulfilled, without me doing anything.
Therefore the quest with the antique dealer should also be fullfilled, if one does not have one yet. I would have to go from Iron age to High Middle Ages, just not doable
But I suppose I will not be able to reach those quests anyway.

CDmark

Baronet
Well at some point I wanted to advance age, my city is full. I like the final building. For me, HMA is a great age to camp esp with PY-R8 1x1, can make trebs fast. With 2 Pyramids and Py-R8, I would have a mini Traz. But, to do GE5, I think I would need champs. Anniversary event is next and I got champs there. Hmm,

I'm kind of surprised they're doing event buildings this time around, so many and from this past year. Although I hate the thunder labs after I realized it produces 70/100 last age goods rather than same age goods. Worthless. If they're doing more gold/plat upgrades, they should have loaded us up on the upcoming event buildings (spring?, summer, anniversary) to get that gold/plat upgrade on it. No point in the final upgrade if you don't have the prior parts.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
I liked this rivals. I had at least one of those event buildings fully leveled but always another one half leveled. And as someone wrote already level 4/5/6 of those buildings are rubbish. This way I could finish all of them.
I do not think it necessary that low ages or new players need to be able to finish everything. Rival is doable/easier if you are playing at least half a year or so and have finish supply from events and enough medals to rush expedition. But even beginners can finish quite a few quests and every single quest had a nice reward.

Plishany

Farmer
I liked this rivals. I had at least one of those event buildings fully leveled but always another one half leveled. And as someone wrote already level 4/5/6 of those buildings are rubbish. This way I could finish all of them.
I do not think it necessary that low ages or new players need to be able to finish everything. Rival is doable/easier if you are playing at least half a year or so and have finish supply from events and enough medals to rush expedition. But even beginners can finish quite a few quests and every single quest had a nice reward.

So players from the Iron Era are not players and are irrelevant to the game and not everyone in the SAT era will finish it, but at least they have a chance to try

Last edited:

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
So players from the Iron Era are not players and are irrelevant to the game and not everyone in the SAT era will finish it, but at least they have a chance to try
Of course you are able to start the Event. But for me there should be no expectation that you can finish everything. It is the same with other things in game. You can`t finish GEX in the beginning, you might not be able to finish event quests of regular events.
There is a reason why not all things are available in IA, they want you to progress in research. If you don`t want to, it is your choice. You can judge pro and con
Rival is supposed to be super hard and for advanced players.

ironsage

Merchant
If I have to age up, I'm going to go straight to CA. Not a fan of all the other ages between IA and CA.
i camped in HMA for a while, but ca is also good, better if you have 2-3 cider gardens only con is it cost more medals to buy attempts in ge if you log in less than 8 times a week (based that you do ge80 and get 2+3+4 attempts from level 1,2,3

Questline "A" (production & troops)Questline "B" (GE negotiation)Questline "C" (GE fighting)Questline "D" (fp, goods & AD)
Quest: Delete 2 units AND Finish 15 times 15 minutes production
Reward: 1 Laboratory of Monstrosities Selection Kit
Quest: Complete 2 encounters by negotiating
Reward: 1 Winter Wonderland Pyramid Selection Kit
Quest: Complete 2 encounters by fighting.
Quest: Buy 10 Forge Points.
Reward: 1 Autumn Vineyard Selection Kit
Quest: Recruit 5 units from your age AND Finish 15 times 4 hours production
Quest: Defeat this large army. Same as platform 38: 1st 4 Heavy + 4 Artilery - 2nd 3 Heavy + 2 Artilery*)
Quest: Complete 4 encounters by fighting.
Quest: Spend 150 Forge Points
Quest: Delete 4 units AND Finish 20 times 4 hours production
Quest: Complete 4 encounters by fighting.
Quest: Complete 6 encounters by fighting.
Quest: Donate 650 (CA) goods to guild treasury.
Quest: Recruit 8 units from your age AND Finish 10 times 8 hours production
Quest: Defeat this very large army. Same as platform 49: 1st 3 Light + 3 Ranged + 2 Rogue - 2nd 3 Light + 3 Fast + 2 Rogue
Quest: Complete 8 encounters by fighting.
Quest: Buy 20 Forge Points.
Quest: Delete 5 units.
Quest: Complete 6 encounters by negotiating
Quest: Complete 10 encounters by fighting.
Quest: Spend 200 Forge Points.
Quest: Recruit 10 units from your age AND Finish 10 times 24 hours production
Quest: Defeat this very large army. Same as platform 50: 1st 6 Fast + 2 Rogues - 2nd 4 Light + 4 Heavy
Quest: Win 15 battles without losing.
Quest: Exchange 2 item in AD
Quest: Finish 20 times 24 hours production
Quest: Complete 8 encounters by negotiating.
Quest: Win 20 battles without losing.
Reward: 50 Fragments of Majestic Winter Wonderland Pyramid Golden Upgrade Kit
Quest: Exchange 4 item in AD AND Donate 650 (CA) goods to guild treasury
Quest:
Finish 30 times 24 hours production
Reward: 1 Thundering Laboratory of Monstrosities Golden Upgrade Kit
Quest: Complete 10 encounters by negotiating.
Quest: Win 25 battles without losing AND Pay 7800 (IA) - 79500 (CA) Suppllies AND Build 3 Cultural Buildings from your age OR 4 Cultural Buildings from previous era.
Quest: Exchange 6 item in AD AND Spend 300 Forge Points
Reward: 1 Vibrant Autumn Vineyard Golden Upgrade Kit

* One artilery from previous era.
** I don't have confirmaiton on those quests mission

Milestones:
  • 8 quests: 1 Sinister Laboratory of Monstrosities Silver Upgrade Kit
  • 16 quests: 1 Rustic Autumn Vineyard Silver Upgrade Kit
  • 24 quests: 1 Grand Winter Wonderland Pyramid Silver Upgrade Kit
  • 32 quests: 1 Santa's Spectacular Showtime

Note:
  • 8 units are produced by Vibrant Sunflower Oil Press
  • 10 units are produced by Royal Bathhouse level 6

Last edited:

Baledouris

Farmer
Thanks a lot for this list!

Quest: ** Finish 10 times 24 hours production
Reward: ?

I have the following:
Quest: Finish 10 times a 24 hours production AND recruit 10 units from your age
Reward: Laboratory of monstrosities selection kit.

Sir Danetti

Farmer
Last Mission in "C"
win25 battles without lose
pay 18k supplies( ema age or iron age, i went to EMA today)
build 3 cultural bulding or 4 cultural buildings from prevoius age

Reward: 50 fragments of Majectic Winter Wonderland Pyramid Golden Upgrade Kit (150 needed)

Last edited:
I just started my city 24 days ago so I do not have any of these buildings. Seeing Rival and the opportunity to obtain some fully upgraded event buildings or even just the base building fully upgraded to help me out made me very happy. However, now I happen upon this "quest" to exchange items in the antiques dealer. There are MANY people testing beta in IA and do not plan to age up. I am one of those players. There should ALWAYS be an alternate task to complete for those without the antiques dealer to be able to complete the quest and obtain the reward of said quest. Sooo this is BS that I won't be able to fully upgrade the autumn vineyard because of this. INNO needs to fix this and offer an alternative to this quest so folks in IA are not screwed out of the upgrade........:mad:

I just started my city 24 days ago so I do not have any of these buildings. Seeing Rival and the opportunity to obtain some fully upgraded event buildings or even just the base building fully upgraded to help me out made me very happy. However, now I happen upon this "quest" to exchange items in the antiques dealer. There are MANY people testing beta in IA and do not plan to age up. I am one of those players. There should ALWAYS be an alternate task to complete for those without the antiques dealer to be able to complete the quest and obtain the reward of said quest. Sooo this is BS that I won't be able to fully upgrade the autumn vineyard because of this. INNO needs to fix this and offer an alternative to this quest so folks in IA are not screwed out of the upgrade........:mad:
You started 24 hours ago and you can already do buy 10 fp, buy 20 fp, spend 150 fp, spend 200 fp, and donate 200+ goods to guild (those are all before any of the AD quests), really?

Last edited: