• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Rival.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Tuesday, November 14th, Baron Alaric Ironsoul makes his first appearance.

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Stop crying." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:

BarraG

Farmer
Question about the new Rival event, 32 tasks and unless I miss the start only goes for 2 days ?
Look some thing to do with GE ...
What is this about ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    851.3 KB · Views: 136

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
The Quests are not so easy. For me it's especially win x battles without loosing and Guild battles not active. PvP are just a few battles, continent map I'm too far ahead. Expedition I'm now done with level 4 already and the armies of my neighbours I dont trust not to loose one in between. (14 without loosing at the moment...)
Timing is not so easy in 2 days. But the reward is high too so it should be difficult/costly.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I'm decently sure the rewards list is:
QuestReward
1GE 1 Kit
2Self Aid Kit
3Divine Sky Watch
42 Attempts
5Greater Ritual Flame
610% Coin Boost
7Feathered Serpent Statue Lv. 1
8Finish 1 Goods
9GE 2 Kit
10Mass Self Aid Kit
1125 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
124 Attempts
1375 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
1450% Supply Boost
15100 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
16Finish Special
17GE 3 Kit
18Store Building
19Serpent Feathers
206 Attempts
21Serpent Fins
22One Up
23Serpent Spikes
24Finish All Goods
25GE 4 Kit
26Feathered Serpent Lv. 1
27Renovation Kit
288 Attempts
29Feathered Serpent Upgrade
30Feathered Serpent Chain Kit
31Feathered Serpent Upgrade
32Finish All Special

rontom

Merchant
just completed, quite a few expensive negos and 2 6x24hr prods plus a few 8hr ones. It will be interesting to see how often the feature comes around, once a week would be good, collecting enough temple frags over a month would lower the costs greatly