• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

CrashBoom

Legend
you remember the wrong mini challenge on live
it gave wildlife coins. we thought: what is that ?

but now I got it:
the next mini challenge on beta was announced "during the next event"

the next event is the wildlife event
so that wrong mini challenge on live last week actually was already the next mini challenge

SUMMARY: next mini challenge will be about the wildlife event and give wildlife coins (and maybe more)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The challenge was... quite disappointing at live servers. With an established city it's possible to rush through it. Granted you've gotten rush items and an healthy coin stock w/o too many fps bought in the past. Particularly the buy X fps was very disappointing. Cause the costs increase every time when fps are bought.
For IA the challenge are practically impossible. For someone camping in early medieval or later it should be doable with the PvP tower, stock of coins, goods and not too many fps bought in the past.

It really depends on the wildlife building and how far the coins will go to that price. Honestly would just prefer another price like this mini event gave us an extra forgotten temple for getting through it all. Maybe the golden building from the past.

But to do it ontop of an event's daily challenges and minigame, an added 32 in 2 days is extremely difficult. I hope they don't continue this for events. There's already way too much going on. Does anyone remember when we didn't have daily tasks or minigames?

CrashBoom

Legend
surprise:
we will get more than 1 challenge per month (on average)

during 30 days Wildlife event it will be 3

New Mini Challenges​

allage_mini_challenge_rival_1.png

Baron Alaric Ironsoul will return!

During this year's Wildlife Event you will also have the chance to participate in three additional Mini Challenges throughout the event. In those challenges you will be able to win boosters, coins and (golden) tickets for the event!

the tasks are really annoying (and on beta, I'm not easily annoyed ;): f.i.

pop x tiles of color c - what if c isn't in the level? had it twice already, both available but the last very infrequent
use a hammer - if not needed (wasn't in my level), it's wasting the reward from the previous quest
collect 4 red chests with 4 stars .. means _exactly_ 4 stars (had 5ers), so doesn't make sense in normal playing through a level

.. leaving it for now, need some cooldown ..

Last edited:

Heinrich IV

Merchant
Used now 5 tickets to get 4 star red chests - made 2 of them.
One time I had too much red tiles no chance to split them to get 4 stars so failed. One time the whole game not a single red tile apears. it may be acceptable to make 1x or 2x 4 stars chests but 4 times is only anoying. From my point of view this one is only a diamond stripper. But maybe matching to the new strategy to increase the advantages for money players ...