• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Silly Beaver

Merchant
New feature for those who cannot finish GE a chance for the prize, yes a two day power contest that if you don't have a closet full of collected items there is no way to complete the entire challenge. Just another example of the rich getting richer and the poor spinning their wheels. This is no way to stem the waterfall of exiting players. Noobs get frustrated and bail when they do not have even half a chance to keep up. We keep catering to the existing whales what are we doing to develop new players?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The one problem I have with that strategy is it requires foreknowledge of what Quests we'll get. I don't think we "should" have something designed in a way that requires looking up the Quests to have a chance at completing it. There's not going to be enough time to wait on someone else to do it all, post it, everyone else read it, and then set your productions.
True, but there's really no strategy needed. Just complete the quests as fast as you can. It finally gives a use to the finish supply item, and it gives us something unpredictable and time restricted that this game is missing. It's that momentary race when you log in and see a mini challenge is running.

These aren't meant for new players. Even as a new player, you'll get some good rewards. But it's a bit refreshing to have a feature where you actually need some amount of skill and speed to complete it that doesn't involve just spamming autobattle.

Since they said these will be offered in events, I'm excited to see what that means - extra event currency? Extra main buildings? This honestly reminds me a bit of the treasure hunt from years ago. You've got to be logged in and playing to get the rewards.

GateKeeper

Baronet
What is this ? Its like GE "Lite".

a) Why is it called RIVAL. What is the Rival here? Only Rival I see is GE V itself.
b) quests 2,4,6,8,10,11,15,21,23,32 all have do with GE encounters. so what is the Point? to get players to do GE? Just double the GE prizes then. Why make us do this silly quest line. Buying FP's, donating Goods,
c) you expect us to spend diamonds on the Complex negotiations?
d) these are rewards? outside of another Temple of course, every thing else is AD food for the already good players who can complete GE V for months now.

I don't get it at all.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Can this new feature be a permanent thing please? Only if prize 16 and 32 remain the same.. those finish special and finish all specials are a good reason to complete all quests!
Dang. I thought this was going to be Guild Raids... :(

With four quest windows, this just seems like more clutter.
I don't understand how that 1 extra tab can constitute as clutter. It was up for like 10 minutes before I even noticed it.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well, I have finished all the quests. I was a little concerned about buying extra fights with medals,but the quests give extra attempts and PVP runs a separate pricing so it worked out just fine.

As others have noted, I think this would be a challenge for new cities. But my city is over 2 years old (and is in SAT) so I have enough resources and A/D boosts to complete it without problem.

All in all, pretty enjoyable. I hope they do some different prizes and buildings just to keep it interesting.

innistria

Farmer
This is a great idea for those that cannot finish GE 5, it evens the playing field a bit. Hopefully the next one they do will include tower of champions fragments for those not in a top level guild.

3x8h and 2x24h
It's easy when You have supply rush and lots of Forge Points and goods to spend. Also 2 times is required to recruit units, or 3, can't remember.

For new players will be a no no mini challenge.
I'm in FE and I had 10x8hr and 10x24hr and I'm still on the first 24. Another user reported only having to do 6x and they were in OF!

A lot of things are easy when you have a lot of resources, what kind of nonsense argument is that. :rolleyes: It's too many tasks stacked into a VERY small timeframe. For what purpose is only 2 days??

Warrior816

Farmer
Can this new feature be a permanent thing please? Only if prize 16 and 32 remain the same.. those finish special and finish all specials are a good reason to complete all quests!
What is the importance of these items?

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
I'm decently sure the rewards list is:
QuestReward
1GE 1 Kit
2Self Aid Kit
3Divine Sky Watch
42 Attempts
5Greater Ritual Flame
610% Coin Boost
7Feathered Serpent Statue Lv. 1
8Finish 1 Goods
9GE 2 Kit
10Mass Self Aid Kit
1125 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
124 Attempts
1375 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
1450% Supply Boost
15100 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
16Finish Special
17GE 3 Kit
18Store Building
19Serpent Feathers
206 Attempts
21Serpent Fins
22One Up
23Serpent Spikes
24Finish All Goods
25GE 4 Kit
26Feathered Serpent Lv. 1
27Renovation Kit
288 Attempts
29Feathered Serpent Upgrade
30Feathered Serpent Chain Kit
31Feathered Serpent Upgrade
32Finish All Special
I have done whole mini event and can confirm that your list is 100% correct :)

-Alin-

Emperor
I'm in FE and I had 10x8hr and 10x24hr and I'm still on the first 24. Another user reported only having to do 6x and they were in OF!

A lot of things are easy when you have a lot of resources, what kind of nonsense argument is that. :rolleyes: It's too many tasks stacked into a VERY small timeframe. For what purpose is only 2 days??

I was speaking about quests, not the number of x productions in 8h/24h, are 3 quests with 8 hour production and 2 for 24h. With a bit of planning You can do them with 20 smiths and 2 finish supply production.

And regarding too many tasks in a short time, doesn't matter, that's how it is intended and I like it. Also this thing appears 1 time per month as deacribed in the announcement.

You'll have plenty of time to be ready for the next ones with supply rushes.
Goods aren't a problem, and are a good addition for treasury also while You get something back for donating them, so it is a win-win here.

Retired Guy

Marquis
K.. I played it... my 2 cents.. never again.. just do GE 5..

- needs to be 3 days
- needs to START with GE opening.. for those who are going to do it..
- needs to be on a GBG season week.. nearly ran out of neighbors.. and do you know how many 1-2 spearfighter (yes, even in VF) neighbors it takes to get 60 units! ;-)
- simply drives the price of buying FP up..
- burns up supply rushes..

Yes, lots of negativity, just like GE 5 initially.. but this one REALLY
deserves it.. At least GE 5 made you think, and understand your units.. this is just lighting goods, medals (to buy encounters\PvP fights), etc on fire.. oh.. yes, our treasury gained some goods.. wow..

Edit.. on a bit of reflection, if you were away from the game for a couple of weeks or so, maybe it's a way to fast track a temple.... maybe..

If it did start with GE, I missed it...but it still needs to be when GBG season has started

Last edited: