• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

DeletedUser8095

quests are gone, Messenger dont want wo work, tavern the same, no way to take incidents or apple trees. after clicking one of these things I have to reload - did clear cache and browser datas - Use Yandex Browser Vers. 17.7.1.719

DeletedUser5429

Eureka, it works again
Maybe it was after removing a branch that was on the road?
No, it doesn't.
The quests reappeared once when I reloaded, but then they stopped working and went missing again.
Try reloading, you'll see. :(

Amy Steele

Regent
Our development team are working urgently to fix these issues, and hope to have them resolved very soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime, and for reporting the issues so quickly!

DeletedUser5429

It works again for me after a "refresh your session".
There has been an update?

DeletedUser8277

Fix didn't quite work, at least for me. I finished a gather coin quest, clicked the reward another quest did not appear and now I cannot see or click any story quests. Tried a reload did not change.

DeletedUser8277

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 6.03.10 AM.png

Put spoiler tags for the large image. The green check is frozen and Mr. Jester is unclickable. Everything else I've tried does seem to work, could spend FP messages and GE loading.

All the incidents I noticed when I couldn't click them are gone though but oh well.