• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

DeletedUser7262

you are not the only one all of my quest are gone also

DeletedUser7265

Yes, and Tavern doesn't open, GE doesn't open, GBs don't open! What the hell did you do? Can't you test the things before you upload them in a simple alpha-test? We are beta not pre-alpha.

podkap1970

Emperor
the game client have problems since the friday's patch,
it did not load all, tavern, Oceanic Terminal did not load, streets did not load at the first login, many things, i always had to reload the game client
but today as the thread says, quests did stop working

Did you reload the game? After that the Quests were back again for me.
yes i'm a FoE-reload maniac, the quest giver show, but i do not have access to the recuuring missions, when i click them, just nothing happens
Fallevent giver and daily challenge NPC does work

Edit: the game have loading issues since last week (thursday/friday)

DeletedUser7181

The Story quest vil not open . And i have one finished.
Tried to reload several times, and still no response.

DeletedUser7265

Messages don't work, continental map, technology, nothing works. I reloaded 20 times.

indian20

Steward
It´s interesting: i have reloaded several times and suddenly they have appeared, just to freeze after one action. After the next reload they are gone again.

DeletedUser8277

Yup. Everything is broken, that's actually impressive =)

No quests
Can't get into messages
Can't get into anything in Town Hall
Can't spend FP....

Maybe it's a preview of what they want the game to be like, endless clicking but nothing happening. But look how clean that left hand side looks =p