• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

DeletedUser7265

Event and daily challenge quests loads now. But when I completed recurring quest next one failed to load and all "story quests" tab is stuck (when clicked it doesnt open).
same for me!

Andi47

Overlord
Maybe related to this one: Tavern sign and event button on Android gone. (Questgivers are still there). @Developers: Alpha testing anyone?!?

Stingy

Squire
Same problem on Safari (Mac). Web version crashes/freezes actually when there is a new quest to be displayed...
After several reloads, recurring quests are completely frozen, no possibility to open and/or adapt the quests.

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Marquis
Event and daily challenge quests loads now. But when I completed recurring quest next one failed to load and all "story quests" tab is stuck (when clicked it doesnt open).
Ditto! Completed one recurring quest and then it stuck! Story and event quest remain working but not recurring quest.

vakini

Squire
With this type of problems, why dont FoE use the "messages" to give us info of the problem, instead we all have to spend several times to reload, and get frustrated.
when FoE knows the problem send a "message" to all Beta-players, and when it is solved then canselled the message.

With this type of problems, why dont FoE use the "messages" to give us info of the problem, instead we all have to spend several times to reload, and get frustrated.
when FoE knows the problem send a "message" to all Beta-players, and when it is solved then canselled the message.
I cant even get any messages to load....I cant trade my FP without posting in a trade email so I'm sitting with hundreds of FP in the bar all day.

DeletedUser7265

LOL, Daily quest says, complete 2 other quests - but other quests don't work :))
Ok, when you need that long to fix this, my daily challenge gets lost. Why didn't you rollback to the working system?? I CANT do other quests due to this MAJOR BUG.

Lighthouse197

Farmer
Pathfinder
I agree - this has really caused an issue with completing other parts of the game. I understand that this is a beta site and glitches happen, but now I am going to miss out on completing a daily challenge that would possibly mean gaining a rogue hideout, not to mention putting me another day behind on completing 7 challenges. Kinda sucks!

bd81

Farmer
I am also stuck on the unbirthday quest loading. Daily Challenge and Events work fine. Need the loop the UBQ a few times to finish my daily though so it would be great if you'd fix this...

DeletedUser7265

I borrowed me a smartphone and did two quests with the app to fulfill my daily challenge. But it was a bad idea to let this bug be for a whole day.