• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message Center Changes

CrashBoom

Legend
per definition you can't add other players into a guild messages

because it isn't a guild message anymore if there are people from outside in it

:rolleyes:

Otherwise the the Guild-Groups must stay in social and new members must still be added manually...
yes you must add manually

but it is nothing the game must fix for you if you decide to add outside people

1- l agree with most all the post the new message system is a joke.

2- What happened to the championship battle tower's l want to know where I'm at in the placings.

3- l still can't message all my neighborhood with 1 message on PC
Why would you want to message your neighborhood? Just curious. You probably could but you'd have to manually add every name.

Luke Stark

Marquis
The 3 categories is great idea, would it be possible to have our own besides guild/social/official? that would be very useful. Msg center freezes now very often since the overhaul or it takes a long time to delete or open posts, also the button is blinking always, does not matter if I get new message or not

I really like this new msg center, just iron out the "features" I mentioned please :)

Heintje9

Farmer
It takes time to get used to the new message center but i like it better than the old one. Is there a way that private messages stay on de top of thelist until you read it I did miss several private messages because they got on the end because there were many new messages. So i read them to late.

By the way I like the new harbours (settlements and GE) in the north east.

DeletedUser9570

le clignotement permanent de l'icône de messagerie est fastidieux. c'est pour corriger on ne peut pas passer son temps à ouvrir tous les messages pour avoir 5 minutes de paix

ouvrir un sous-onglet ok mais ne pas pouvoir revenir au fil général ce n'est pas pratique

Since this is an english-speaking forum it would be kind of you to compose your messages in English! :)

If you select only favorites, then leave message center and come back, you have to click favorites again.
Would be nice if it remembers the settings of your last visit

DeletedUser9570

Why does it blinking now without the end at all? Just stop it

The flashing has been mentioned several times. It seems, however, that removing this bug will take as long as the bug of a few weeks ago that caused the messenger button not to flash when there were new messages.

Aeshma

Merchant
Would like to be able to delete threads, this will be too cluttered without this option. To give an idea, on main server I keep no more than 2 pages of messages (about 5 guild and 1-2 personal), any more and it is too messy for me. Also hidden threads need to not cause the flashing. They are hidden for a reason. Can't hide official threads, this needs to change (would prefer to delete these as well). Another tab for favourites from all categories would be nice to have (can avoid being forced to deal with all the clutter if delete options are not added with this.)

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
I've given the changes time to get use to it. Overall, potentially useful changes, suchj as the ability to mark favorites and make messages hidden.
However
  1. Very, very bug-ridden. Twice I've tried to leave a message, and the whole page freezes requiring a page refresh. (Windows 10 PC)
  2. Favorites fail to be remembered after a page refresh, so it defeats the whole purpose of having them.
Applaud the changes, but the execution is not very good. Hope that the bugs are fixed, and problems addressed so that this change lives up to its potential. As is, not very useful.

DeletedUser9977

Nice upgrade :)
And I do like the new font - cleaner and much nicer to read

1) When opening a GB, the msg icon starts to blink
2) Would be nice to have a "close"-button next to the text-field at the bottom of the window

6zeva9

Baronet
What is triggering the flashing is any activity by ourselves so if you do not want it to flash. Check for messages and then do nothing in the game.:p

The problem is that it is taking all messages generated by the game and treating them as if they are proper to the message center when they are in game messages that show what you have just done and only appear on screen.
Someone has over simplified the coding and it is possible that the one person that can fix it is no longer available.

Can you guys just remove the blinking altogether until this glitch is fixed? It is literally driving me insane. I open message center, no new messages. I close the message center, it starts blinking again. NO hidden/favorite/important messages. NO reason for the blinking.

The game is a lot more peaceful without the blinking too.

the new message center is awful. no time stamp on anything, so no idea when messages came in. blinks when there's no new message. nothing at all with the old message center. once again inno has screwed with things that should've been left alone.

I am in a very active guild. I do a couple of swaps with friends. I thought it would be great to be able to put them into favorites so I could find them without having to hunt through all the guild messages to find them. But. Every time I sign into Beta and go to favorites in the message center they are gone, so I have to hunt through all the other messages again. Is this a bug? or is it not possible to store things permanently in those folders? I play on a Windows 10 laptop.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I am in a very active guild. I do a couple of swaps with friends. I thought it would be great to be able to put them into favorites so I could find them without having to hunt through all the guild messages to find them. But. Every time I sign into Beta and go to favorites in the message center they are gone, so I have to hunt through all the other messages again. Is this a bug? or is it not possible to store things permanently in those folders? I play on a Windows 10 laptop.
Please could you describe the steps you are taking? Please contact Support if you prefer.

reaver894

Farmer
I had a quick look through but did not see this mentioned, Can Inno please look at the guild tab of the new message center. Mobile players are not able to tap on the players portrait to access the persons great buildings. It does work in Social but not in Guild. Seems limited to mobile only from what we can see.

Thank you and keep up the good work INNO, reading over the PvP arena and some of the message center feedback I can imagine its a bit disheartening but we will just need time to adapt to the changes.