• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message Center Changes

on pc screens, can the window be made somewhat larger please? like, 70% of the screen if possible. makes going through large amounts of messages easier.
and while we're at it, PLEASE replace the numeration thing at the bottom by a scroll function, so that we can go through all messages by scrolling :p and a search feature is a good addition too.

overall, i like the new one, but i'd appreciate if we can have a lighter color scheme too (was fully used to it now :p)

trayk

Steward
The ability to make a GUILD tab message should be limited to founder/leader status, otherwise you will have people making trade requests in there where you are unable to delete or leave the message.
Social should be open to anyone for that purpose.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The ability to make a GUILD tab message should be limited to founder/leader status, otherwise you will have people making trade requests in there where you are unable to delete or leave the message.
That is what the "notifier" right should be used for.
independently thereof, you can hide messages you do not want to see.

Can we put the "Leave all messages" button under the hamburgle instead of the "..."? It is EXTREMELY easy to click the wrong button. My guild has had to read people every day to FP swap threads since because of this.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Can we put the "Leave all messages" button under the hamburgle instead of the "..."? It is EXTREMELY easy to click the wrong button. My guild has had to read people every day to FP swap threads since because of this.
I agree that button are not needed, But problemet med Swap threads are easy solved, remake them in the guild tab and member can't leave them

trayk

Steward
That is what the "notifier" right should be used for.
independently thereof, you can hide messages you do not want to see.
Right now notifier just means a member can make a guild wide message in the message center for a trade or whatever. In the new format they can put on in the guild tab. Do we know for certain that they can post to guild wide in social without notifier rights? I ama one man guild so I have no way to know

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I do not think there is any "add all guildmates" option in the social messages anymore - why should there be?

Tanmay11

Regent
I do not think there is any "add all guildmates" option in the social messages anymore - why should there be?
there is for people with notifier, or leader/founder rights. click on the edit button.
1595521371152.png

I'm not sure if the bug where people without notifier or leader/founder rights were able to create threads on guild tab has been resolved yet.

Rhea

Farmer
Isn't it possible to report a player?
A player insulted me and I wanted to report it. But the report button doesn't work.
Than I must use the ignore button. Next test...

I agree that button are not needed, But problemet med Swap threads are easy solved, remake them in the guild tab and member can't leave them
The fact that people can't leave them is why almost all guilds are putting them in the social tab. Most people cant afford 100FP swap thread. But the problem is them ACCIDENTALLY leaving through the buttons being too close together.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The fact that people can't leave them is why almost all guilds are putting them in the social tab. Most people cant afford 100FP swap thread. But the problem is them ACCIDENTALLY leaving through the buttons being too close together.
they can just hide the ones not needed (edit: in the guild section of course) - as soon as the bug is resolved that hidden messages still show up, that is the proper way to go

Last edited:
they can just hide the ones not needed - as soon as the bug is resolved that hidden messages still show up, that is the proper way to go
"Mark all as read" is RIGHT NEXT TO 'Leave all thread", most people just want to mark them all as read, NOT to leave them. Then they make mistake and have to get readded.

there is no "leave all" in guild threads as far as I can see...
I dont know why I have to keep explaining the same thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with moving the leave all button to somewhere that cannot be easily confused with the mark all as read button. In addition, there are people with visual and mental disorders such as dyslexia which this change would help.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I dont know why I have to keep explaining the same thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with moving the leave all button to somewhere that cannot be easily confused with the mark all as read button. In addition, there are people with visual and mental disorders such as dyslexia which this change would help.
I have said absolutely nothing against your proposition... overall I would even go as far as removing the "leave all" completely - who needs something like that?