• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Kronan

Viceroy
I know it's too late now, as the live version of this happens in about 1 more day, but each of those card corners symbols should have hover help style education.

Boo...

Baronet
The card has four performance indicators. We were given explanations about three of them. Now they have introduced the fourth, and they say - be careful, this is important! But not a word about what it is.
Oh, and all four characteristics are random!

1698209270291.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The card has four performance indicators. We were given explanations about three of them. Now they have introduced the fourth, and they say - be careful, this is important! But not a word about what it is.
Oh, and all four characteristics are random!

View attachment 10284
The top-right one i think is just a tier of card. i.e. 1-2 +1 is about as bad a zombie as you can get. So card level 1.

I don't think it has any direct meaning that you couldn't glean from the bottom stats, but might serve as a quick indication of which cold hand is the better card to save for later.

Edit: Looking through the preview for one of the decks, that's exactly what it is. A way to distinguish why some cold hands are better than others.

Cold Hand-1 is 1-2 +1
Cold Hand-2 is 1-3 +1
Cold Hand-3 is 2-3 +1

Basically a lazy way to increase the number of cards they have without increasing the amount of art needed - 3 stat versions for each card with slight improvements in stats, 3 cards for each tribe.

Nisse-X

Merchant
Why not make it even more convoluted and cumbersome and use hieroglypichs instead ...and by all means, more buttons in various places that do various but important stuff, also they should depend on each other somehow... also, more animations and boxes that cannot be skipped or easily clicked away ;)

estrid

Baronet
I had exactly 3 cards left when I did redraw. It showed me only 2 of the cards to choose from. Why is that? A bug?

Boo...

Baronet
The top-right one i think is just a tier of card. i.e. 1-2 +1 is about as bad a zombie as you can get. So card level 1.

I don't think it has any direct meaning that you couldn't glean from the bottom stats, but might serve as a quick indication of which cold hand is the better card to save for later.

Edit: Looking through the preview for one of the decks, that's exactly what it is. A way to distinguish why some cold hands are better than others.

Cold Hand-1 is 1-2 +1
Cold Hand-2 is 1-3 +1
Cold Hand-3 is 2-3 +1

Basically a lazy way to increase the number of cards they have without increasing the amount of art needed - 3 stat versions for each card with slight improvements in stats, 3 cards for each tribe.
Oh, you're wrong, there are three characteristics out of many.
We have 4 geometric shapes (triangle, rhombus, circle, hexagon) and three categories inside.

What does each geometric figure mean?
What is I, II, III inside?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Oh, you're wrong, there are three characteristics out of many.
We have 4 geometric shapes (triangle, rhombus, circle, hexagon) and three categories inside.
The only things you need worry about are the lines on the bottom for the result.

Everything else is just symbols identifying what you have:

around the I/II/III: circles are wolves, diamonds are vampires, triangles are zombies, hexagons are witches. The shape allows you to have a hint without looking if the next card is the one you're looking for by just looking at its corner. Unimportant, but might save some seconds from an unnecessary peek if you're a highly efficient speed player :p

i.e.:

1698210413861.png

I can tell the card to the right is a tier-2 zombie (triangle). Unfortunately not which tier-2 zombie. (it's a tier 2 twinbies in this case, but i'd see the same corner for a tier-2 cold hand or rotten one)

Boo...

Baronet
easy logic
Lone Wolf I < Lone Wolf II < Lone Wolf III
Alpha Wolf I < Alpha Wolf II < Alpha Wolf III
Wolf Pop I < Wolf Pop II < Wolf Pop III
GREAT.
Horizontally:
- three levels are visible.
- three damage increases are visible.
Then where are the horizontal level letters?
If this is a hint for a quick game so as not to scroll through the next card, then there should be more information in the right corner.
1698213451082.png

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
GREAT.
Horizontally:
- three levels are visible.
- three damage increases are visible.
Then where are the horizontal level letters?
If this is a hint for a quick game so as not to scroll through the next card, then there should be more information in the right corner.
Yes, it's not perfect. Does it need to be? Can't you just let it go that that corner is not that useful to you and can be ignored? The most it can save you is a few seconds when you see something that tells you enough that it's not the card you want.

Boo...

Baronet
Yes, it's not perfect. Does it need to be? Can't you just let it go that that corner is not that useful to you and can be ignored? The most it can save you is a few seconds when you see something that tells you enough that it's not the card you want.
My motivation is that the author is smart and doesn’t do anything for nothing. If time and money are spent, it must be important.
I'm trying to figure out the importance of the information in the right corner.