• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Yes, you need to buy some HP. I was just saying I never needed to buy 4x10.
Interesting. Could you please give few more details like how much ability cards you pick per dungeon. From the total of 9 ability cards per dungeon, to use 2x10 health and one 1x5 health or 1x1 by defeating the boss possible by picking more ability cards, may be around 7 or 8 max.

I am guessing like, you are buying 7+ ability cards per dungeon irrespective of what those ability cards. Is my understanding correct?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I buy 6 cards per dungeon. I don't buy the ones that cost 100 teeth.
More surprising!!

6 cards, using only 2x10 and 1x5 or 1x1 health per dungeon to defeat the boss. Difficult to believe it.

Your cards might be,
Option A)
1 restore, 2 restore+damage, 2 frenzy and 1 thief
Option B)
2 restore+damage, 2 frenzy and 2 thief cards.

These are the card options to meet your logic which am not able to accept with the mini-game behaviour since cards won't be offered like that most of the time.

8 ability cards usage, I can guarantee for using only 2x10 and 1x5 or 1x1 health per dungeon to defeat the boss with only exception like using 20:htooth:redraw more than 3+ times.

8 ability cards usage, I can guarantee for using only 2x10 and 1x5 or 1x1 health per dungeon to defeat the boss with only exception like using 20:htooth:redraw more than 3+ times.
Is it possible for anyone to give me the teeth spending per dungeon and overall progress achieving with above mentioned logic.

I am tired of losing to the boss and never opted for 7 or 8 ability cards and also never opted for 20 redraw too. Wasted so many teeths already.

Before trying in live, wanted to see the calculation, how well it will make me progress. Sorry to ask for this!!

CDmark

Baronet
me too but I have bought the 100 a couple of times. If I get thief, frenzy and soul, I am inclined to by the 100 but this means I will have one less 85T for 10 HP. It also depends how many cards I have left and if this is the 7th battle won.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
BEFORE THE 3X CHANGES and extra teeth. wasn't the gold key X/2? I was looking, now X/4. It was x/2 for 12 progress. Now x/4 for 24 progress. but we need 3 times more the progress and it seems the gold keys didn't track.
Now the 2x bonus doubled, so 24 to 48, daily for 21 days, is 504 extra progress. I will go back in thread later on and see but if someone knows, pls post.
  • We increased the costs for the chests, as well as increased how much :skull: Grand Prize progress they provide.

Honeychurch

Farmer
Also not mentioned in the changes, the finish all special production item was removed from the boss chest - which might've been the one reason I may have been glad for more dungeons.
This was changed on Tuesday, when the Silver Upgrade was included
The amount of diamonds that I have spent on the Halloween event and the time I have spent playing the event has dropped off a cliff. The event is no longer fun for me because the chance to get the finish all special buildings rewards was the reason I was so thrilled to play. Now it feels like a lot of work for a few goodies, especially since they also nerfed the keys. Sigh. It's still lovely to look at, but that's about it. ‍♀️ Inno is killing Forge of Empires.

estrid

Baronet
Me too. Usually there is only two cards that help advancing in the major goal. The rest are like 'this gives you xx energy' -not worth of 100 teeth since you can buy 10 energy with 85 teeth whenever you need to. 'Thief' -card I may buy using 100 teeth, although it doesn't help in advancing, robbing the boss is rewarding

.Chris

Baronet
A couple of thoughts:
  • Using a "Heal Only" Card should not display an animation that indicates damaging the enemy.

• When defeating a card the damage indicator does not show the actual reduction in enemy HP but only the difference between it's current HP and 0. Psychologically that may cause players to feel like their cards always deal less / too little damage. If I attack with 4-6 points of possible damage and the indicator shows 1 (because that's how much HP the enemy card had left) that feels wrong to me.

• The "Battle Tactics" Info Box should be available for view outside of a dungeon.

• This last one will surely not be implemented as I'm certain it would require some considerable rewriting of the mini game but I would still like to include it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I think I know now what bothered me: The game is not equal.
    • By that I mean there's the player with a deck of cards fighting againts enemy cards, the two cards do battle and deal damage but they are not treated the same. If the player attacks with too little hit points to reduce the enemy to zero, the enemy card stays in play. However this is not the case for the players cards: It is out of the game in any case. This is really unintuitive, at least to me.
    • The solution to that dilemma could be a second, internal, HP bar for the cards themselves. The cards do battle as they do now, they do damage to the players' and enemy's HP as they do now but are only discarded when their internal HP bar is reduced to zero, thus "defeating" the card. In case of the enemy's cards their overall HP can be the same as their internal HP, effectively changing nothing in that sense.
    • This implementation would allow the player to not having to "waste" a powerful card against a weak enemy card. One downside could be that a card that survives one battle and enters into the next can not be swapped, i.e. the redraw button could be grayed out.
    • I hope I conveyed what I mean coherently, if not I'd be happy to elaborate

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
This minigame has a large potential for exploits. Kinda surprised the devs didn't notice it earlier. Wonder if they'll patching it before it'll go to the live sever

ironsage

Merchant
with the new rebalancing from 19/10 you have a 40% chance of getting a normal upgrade kit for the spark building but a 45% chance for the silver upgrade ( which i wont be albe to use as i need it to be at level 2 to get it to level 3)

FMaxi

Merchant
Could someone please explain to me why there is a huge difference between the progress bar points and the league points?
1697760114384.png 1697760146272.png