• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Still confused only at 1200 partly because I haven't gotten any daily that I think is worth it and there's 6 days left. I'm sitting on 4800 teeth, unlikely to get 3600. usually if I can get the second lvl 1 it's a good event but between the bugs and lack of figuring out how this thing even works I will most likely not get anywhere near close to a full building. Other feedback regards strengths of one's own cards and the defending cards - I'd have to agree. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Somewhere that should be clarified where we can go back to it, rather than just in some intro on how to play.

Kronan

Viceroy
can someone define what a "WORKSHOP" building is? Is it a production building? If so, it should be called "PRODUCTION" by the quest giver. If it's something else, please enlighten...

It should have a question mark help/explain button on this if it's something new to build...

workshop100.JPG

I haven't spent a single diamond on this event.

Nah just cause you can not seem to grasp how to make the best of what you have I was the same till I actually started reading how to play and once you see that its not that hard like just now I used 3 steal cards on the boss plus defeated the boss that gave me 12 gold keys enough to open the chest for 3 days on reset that alone is over 100 points
There has never been an event where you can be in the gold league without spending money. Quit pretending

Last edited:

e2m2

Squire
There has never been an event where you can be in the gold league without spending money. Quit pretending
I never said I was in gold league. The league results seem messed up, BTW, unless I am not understanding it correctly. It shows I earned 1009 league points (Amateur), even though I have 2550 progress toward grand prizes.

I never said I was in gold league. The league results seem messed up, BTW, unless I am not understanding it correctly. It shows I earned 1009 league points (Amateur), even though I have 2550 progress toward grand prizes.
That makes more sense. I have 2400 points in the grand prize scale. I always relate the points to league standings. my apologies

CrashBoom

Legend
anniversary event on live I made it into gold league without diamonds in 2 out of 4 of my worlds there
too bad that at that time there was only a key masters workshop lvl 1 in gold rewards and that doesn't give fragments

and in Soccer Cup 2023 on beta I also made it into gold without diamonds (with plenty of luck. I think it was 4 times incident with 500 footballs)
gave me the Flowering Bougainvillea Tree

hades8840

Squire
I didnt say I was in the gold league but you seem to be basing off the fact cause you couldn't do it no one can .. and even if i was in the gold league I very much doubt I would of ended up there at the end as I have no intention of using diamonds on this event and as I dont buy diamonds on beta would be very limited on what could be spent anyway

anniversary event on live I made it into gold league without diamonds in 2 out of 4 of my worlds there

too bad that at that time there was only a key masters workshop lvl 1 in gold rewards and that doesn't give fragments
Apparently I made an incorrect assumption. My apologies.

Sinitar

Regent

there's a mistake/(not changed/not fixed) between league and progress points
Actually after bought twice large pack for testing I'm at 4474 to progress while league point to 2574

CrashBoom

Legend
league points (compared to progress) are still bugged

progress in the rebalance was multiplied with 3
but for league that didn't happen

so a player made 1000 progress before that he has now 3000 progress but still 1000 in the league

Kronan

Viceroy
Feedback suggestion:
For this event - Inno built a family of Stormspire buildings.:

1) Sparkborn Stormspire (Level 1)
2) Sparkborn Stormspire (Level 2)
3) Sparksurge Stormspire
4) Sparkforge Stormspire

1 and 2 have a friendly level change to demonstrate "better" in their name for their city value

then we jump to a pure name change for 3, no level

and another name change for 4. no level

If they're a family of upgradable buildings - please continue the initial design using a LEVEL naming convention throughout the entire family - Level 1 thru 4 so we can see their relative value.

As well - the city's Stormspires do NOT NEED any polishing/motivation NOR does P/M help them do anything - but they're getting it AND getting it at a higher priority than other critical city items!! Could their priority be adjusted to reflect a more correct representation?

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
Feedback suggestion:

3) Sparksurge Stormspire
4) Sparkforge Stormspire

1 and 2 have a friendly level change to demonstrate "better" in their name for their city value

If they're a family of upgradable buildings - please continue the initial design using a LEVEL naming convention throughout the entire family - Level 1 thru 4 so we can see their relative value.

As well - the city's Stormspires do NOT NEED any polishing/motivation NOR does P/M help them do anything - but they're getting it AND getting it above other critical city items. Could their priority be adjusted to reflect a more correct representation?

This is followed as a standard for silver and gold level building on many events this year. Not many people raised the objection for name change and didn't bothered about it.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Feedback suggestion:

3) Sparksurge Stormspire
4) Sparkforge Stormspire

As well - the city's Stormspires do NOT NEED any polishing/motivation NOR does P/M help them do anything - but they're getting it AND getting it above other critical city items. Could their priority be adjusted to reflect a more correct representation?

They should follow name change when they change the size of the building. For example, wishing well to little wishing well. As a fact, when viceroy's villa came, we admitted and praised for the change. I don't remember much about name related discussion that time. Maybe the strength produced from the building making us discuss so many factors positively and negatively.

I hate this building design, since am not in the mood to think anything wrong while coming to play the game:rolleyes:

Beta567

Baronet
Buying bonus cards that deal damage while restoring HP may result in not needing to purchase so much extra HPs, but not sure. However, I have not needed to purchase 4 x 10 HP in any of the dungeons so far. More like 2 x 10 and maybe 1 x 5.
The thing is that restore HP/deal damage cards are not available in every game. You can't plan this ahead it's just random. Most of the times it requires to buy HP.

e2m2

Squire
The thing is that restore HP/deal damage cards are not available in every game. You can't plan this ahead it's just random. Most of the times it requires to buy HP.
Yes, you need to buy some HP. I was just saying I never needed to buy 4x10.

CDmark

Baronet
BEFORE THE 3X CHANGES and extra teeth. wasn't the gold key X/2? I was looking, now X/4. It was x/2 for 12 progress. Now x/4 for 24 progress. but we need 3 times more the progress and it seems the gold keys didn't track.
Now the 2x bonus doubled, so 24 to 48, daily for 21 days, is 504 extra progress. I will go back in thread later on and see but if someone knows, pls post.

angelgail

Baronet
Even if i were to spend diamonds on this one (as the prize is a good one), I almost never get gold keys or whatever the best outcome is here.
Trying to learn how to play this game is boring and it got even more boring with the new animations (allthough pretty), cards clashing and burning.
Now I have to wait even longer to click away my daily dose of "teeth"?
Please atleast make it so i can make this pain go away as speedily as possible (is there a dentist in the house?), ie I don't want to wait for yet more animations.
Suggestion:
Have a button for us disinterested in playing cards, a button like Google has "I'm Feeling Lucky", one click, no animations, just the brutal outcome :)
// Thanks.
they a gold key!!! just messing around i have not got one yet like i said earler im getting no were fast