• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Havik79

Baronet
I admit it is better than it was, but it still needs deck fixing, it says use zombies so you do, but if you lose it then says use zombies but you are blocked from using them again unless you pay, either that needs to be removed, or auto-rotate it to one of the other decks.

These are suggested already in the feedback thread, but not many people in the forum consider it useful or like it. And it is weekend time, suggesting any good improvement this time might get missed due to other comments added continuously in the thread.

Players who don't want to use diamonds for the events, going to hate this event for sure. There is no remedy for it.
Yes, because I've been posting them since page 2. Inno didn't even get the bare minimum for this game and spent their time making it pretty and nerfing it in other ways instead.

Currently can not produce military units. Reloading the game does not help. Not sure what is the cause tho.1697475803849.png
Also the event Icon clicking box is way bigger, then it seems. You can not click on things next to the event Icon, enven tho you see them.

Last edited:

Norde

Merchant
There needs to be a low health warning if you will not survive the current card.
Thats a good idea.

You gave me and idea. That would be nice to get a glowing decor border around the bonus damage IF it is active.
- golden glowing decor border for player
- red glowing decor border for opponent (maybe with exclamation mark)
- and ofcourse dynamically changing, (even when the player only looks at his cards when redrawing)

Maybe it would help more players to understand which faction should be played against what. or would that make it too easy?

Can you show a video next time?
Sure. I recorded it today dawn, first play of the day.
Well, first of all ... I don't usually make videos, so it's very simple.

example play Part1
example play Part2
example play Part3

Round9, Round11, Round11 - SUM 705 teeth

e2m2

Squire
One suggestion from my side: Either move the location of the "Fight" button so that it's not in exact same spot as "Choose" button during redraw, or add a little bit of a delay after clicking "Choose" before it turns to "Fight".

I must have been a little too trigger happy yesterday and accidentally double clicked, so it went straight from "Choose" to "Fight", and I lost the whole dungeon because I did not refill my health like I intended to before the fight.

Screenshots from @Norde 's video to show the location of the "Choose/Fight" button - hope he/she doesn't mind.

Attachments

• Choose.jpg
    Choose.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Fight.jpg
    Fight.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 9

CDmark

Baronet
I admit it is better than it was, but it still needs deck fixing, it says use zombies so you do, but if you lose it then says use zombies but you are blocked from using them again unless you pay, either that needs to be removed, or auto-rotate it to one of the other decks.
As much as I understand your point, it would be nice, but when reset happens, you get 1 advantage deck for sure, you have to since you have all 3 available. Say Wolves outshine Vampires. Ok, you choose wolves and win it. Now, the dungeon resets and it could be 1 of the 3. I think that is part of the design. If the dungeon gets Zombie or Wolves as the main cards you will face, well, you would have a freebie deck to choose. If it is vampires, then you would have to pay 100 teeth to open it. I actually don't mind that part, I consider it part of the process. Since I am making 400 teeth a day, and winning a dungeon, I say about 350 teeth, means I can only do 1 dungeon PER daily quests and logins. The milestones and rush quests, those teeth are for when I get a 2nd favorable dungeon without spending the 100 teeth. I haven't calculated how many 2nd dungeons I can do but here is a crack at it
1900 milestones, 3600 rush quests, 5500 / 350, so 16 days. The starting teeth and incidents I will assume I use for 5T card options in games I don't expect to win dungeon, play to die, but 5-10 teeth can help with some extra keys.

Just kicking around odds, 21 day event, if 2/3 of the time I get the 2nd dungeon that I have advantage, 14/21 days I should get it.
So, 1 dungeon 21 days of the 21
2 dungeon 14 days

This is with no diamonds spent but you do need to spend wisely while playing and I never discount a little luck. :)

Now, what does 35 dungeons get me as far as progress, that I need to check.

Nisse-X

Merchant
Even if i were to spend diamonds on this one (as the prize is a good one), I almost never get gold keys or whatever the best outcome is here.
Trying to learn how to play this game is boring and it got even more boring with the new animations (allthough pretty), cards clashing and burning.
Now I have to wait even longer to click away my daily dose of "teeth"?
Please atleast make it so i can make this pain go away as speedily as possible (is there a dentist in the house?), ie I don't want to wait for yet more animations.
Suggestion:
Have a button for us disinterested in playing cards, a button like Google has "I'm Feeling Lucky", one click, no animations, just the brutal outcome :)
// Thanks.

Last edited:
Even if i were to spend diamonds on this one (as the prize is a good one), I almost never get gold keys or whatever the best outcome is here. Trying to learn how to play this game is boring and it got even more boring with the new animations (allthough pretty), cards clashing and burning. Now I have to wait even longer to click away my daily dose of "teeth"? Please atleast make it so i can make this pain go away as speedily as possible, ie I don't want to wait for yet more animations. Is there a dentist in the house? ;)
Suggestion: Have a button for us disinterested in playing cards, a button like Google has "I'm Feeling Lucky", one click, no animations, just the brutal outcome :)
// Thanks.
Is that just like clicking attack the whole time until your HP goes to 0?

One suggestion from my side: Either move the location of the "Fight" button so that it's not in exact same spot as "Choose" button during redraw, or add a little bit of a delay after clicking "Choose" before it turns to "Fight".

I must have been a little too trigger happy yesterday and accidentally double clicked, so it went straight from "Choose" to "Fight", and I lost the whole dungeon because I did not refill my health like I intended to before the fight.

Screenshots from @Norde 's video to show the location of the "Choose/Fight" button - hope he/she doesn't mind.
I've legit accidentally clicked "redraw" multiple times and wasted a ton of teeth.

Nisse-X

Merchant
Is that just like clicking attack the whole time until your HP goes to 0?
Don't know what "HP" is but I frantically click the one in the middle whilst watching TV (need some entertainment to cheer me up during) until another button appears, click that, rinse and repeat...

suggesting to introduce one popup message while clicking the fight button if the player health gets to zero (less than one).

Display a popup message saying,

"You cannot survive in the dungeon after this fight because of draining all your health"

Or

"No health will be available after this fight to stay alive in the dungeon"

If the fight button clicked on 11th entry, no need to display this message, because currently it is giving message as boss defeated or not. Small warning message to intimate the player if they missed it to notice unintentionally due to performing more clicks
I want this change.

Getting lost in a winning position due to miscalculation from opponent base attack strength is not allowing to get interest in the game.

Either remove opponent base attack mentioning with range values or display the popup saying health will be destroyed completely while pressing the fight button.

These were suggested already but development team not doing anything regarding it.

Honeychurch

Farmer
I like this mini game but fear that Inno has removed the "finish all special buildings" prize from the dungeon boss chest reward and I wonder why. Losing the chance to win the “finish all special buildings” prize has taken some of the fun out of the game for me. I would spend a lot more money on these mini games if Inno would let me have all of the "finish all special buildings" prizes I desired.

Also, why has the cost to buy the chest increased so much? Again, the game is a lot more fun when Inno actually lets us feel like we’re getting something. Sigh.

The game mechanic is effectively "rock, paper, scissors," and is similar to the mechanic of the original FoE Cup soccer event where one chose forwards, midfielders, or backs depending upon the team one was facing.

The mini game is beautiful but not nearly as fun to play as it was during the first few days; Inno should consider returning the “finish all special buildings” prize to the dungeon boss chest and lowering the key cost to open the chests.

kaluha

Merchant
I agree with the comments that there should be a warning if your health is too low to play. I had a lot of good cards, but was suddenly dead.
I also agree with the comment that there should be more difference between the buttons for 'çhoose' and 'fight'.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I agree with the comments that there should be a warning if your health is too low to play. I had a lot of good cards, but was suddenly dead.
I also agree with the comment that there should be more difference between the buttons for 'çhoose' and 'fight'.
Choose and fight, two different buttons not needed, one button is more than enough.

They just need to give arrows to select our card when players opted for redraw mode and clicking the fight button, it should fight instantly from the card display in the redraw mode. If players wish to change, let them use arrows to change and once changed, click the fight button again. Clicking arrows and stopping on a specific card itself player made their card selection, why asking them to click the button named 'choose' again. If they don't like any card, they can click the redraw button in the bottom again.

Regarding health, it is been mentioned so many times. Guessing like, that would be the last change development team might be planning for this event in the last moment. No predictions will work correctly with our development team.