• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

CDmark

Baronet
For the standalone Health cards, if you know you're going to be buying +10 HP anyway. That's 85 Teeth. So if you get a +10 HP standalone card and then buy a battle card for 50 Teeth, that's a net positive of 35 Teeth which you could use 25 Teeth to reshuffle if needed and you'd still be 10 Teeth ahead
yea, I noticed to use an ability card, say for health, I have to pay 25 teeth so the Health/tooth is affected (not sure if it is H/T or T/H, all I know, I keep thinking I have to make a dentist appointment...lol).

CDmark

Baronet
Also, when paying 25 teeth to choose another card, it should be 3 standard cards plus all my ability cards. So lets say I take thief and pay for vile, 50 teeth. I want to save thief to steal a chest a good one. But when I pay (again I am paying) 25 to choose cards, you can put out thief when I dont want it, so any strategy is out the window. I want to save that Vile card for the big boss, 7hp damage, no, you dont give me the option, this is even after I pay 25 teeth to select another card. lame

MATR

Squire
I don't like when you beat the boss you are not given the total of what you won, it just tells you the boss prize and then says that remaining cards where converted into keys. I would like to see all my winnings.
Would also be nice to have your deck spread out so one could see all the cards at once instead of having to arrow thru them one at a time.

MATR

Squire
Aaaand I broke it. I believe it might have something to do with me refreshing the page while in the card shop?

View attachment 10207
Response from Inno:
Dear Players, currently we are facing an issue with the Halloween Event, that prevents you from playing it. The Fight button can become blank and does not work anymore. We plan to release a fix for this issue on Monday, until then we ask you to NOT reload your game while selecting ability cards or shortly after clicking the Fight button.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

MATR

Squire
So it basically means you need to buy all 3 cards when they offer it?
Pretty much need to buy all three at least once per round. it also depends on what cards you got in your deck and how you used them. If you have a big attack card and use it to kill an enemy with only one life point left, you wasted the power. I think it may be better to select redraw and use a less powerful card to finish killing the 1 HP and saving your big attack card for a more appropriate battle.

CrashBoom

Legend
Pretty much need to buy all three at least once per round.
no you don't
it is possible to win without buying extra cards

and wouldn't it be smarter to buy two times the 2nd card instead of once all 3 ?
isn't the 3rd getting more expensive than the 2nd ?

If you have a big attack card and use it to kill an enemy with only one life point left, you wasted the power. I think it may be better to select redraw and use a less powerful card to finish killing the 1 HP and saving your big attack card for a more appropriate battle.
use cards wisely and the redraw is the key to win

the card worth considering buying extra: steal rewards & keys and use it on the boss
those stolen keys are 25 progress

MATR

Squire
No one in my guild has a handle on how to play the game, I'm the teacher and I don't even know for sure. The instructions need better explanations of
1. overall game - IE: you get 15 cards to start, you use your cards to match against enemy cards, once a card is used it is gone from your deck.
2. you have to watch your health points to not die, if the enemy can inflict more damage than you have health left you may die. When you die you lose all your cards including purchased ability cards.
3. there are 11 enemies in each dungeon you need to defeat for the max rewards.

Last edited:

MATR

Squire
no you don't
it is possible to win without buying extra cards

and wouldn't it be smarter to buy two times the 2nd card instead of once all 3 ?
isn't the 3rd getting more expensive than the 2nd ?

use cards wisely and the redraw is the key to win

the card worth considering buying extra: steal rewards & keys and use it on the boss
those stolen keys are 25 progress
I appreciate your reply. When you say it is possible to win - do you mean if you are lucky you can win? I want to win for sure.
You may be correct on the card purchases - how many are there in a round and when do they come. I always buy the steal card to double the "boss" prize. Yes extra cards are 1st is free, 2nd=50, 3rd=additional 100
I don't have enough experience to know how many I need to buy. I don't know what enemies I will face, all I know is the cards I have left and how far my current progress is to decide if I need to buy or not. Please explain the better method.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
a few strategies I use to win the dungeon:
1. always keep an eye on the health
2. don't attack if the enemy class has the advantage to give additional damage --> redraw
3. try to kill your enemy with one attack --> if not possible redraw
4. best cards are: sacrifice 1 HP and enemy attacks itself twice. or gain HP and make damage (depends on how much).
(5. maybe buy steal rewards --> doesn't win the dungeon but increase the result)

CrashBoom

Legend
When you say it is possible to win - do you mean if you are lucky you can win? I want to win for sure.
You may be correct on the card purchases - how many are there in a round and when do they come. I always buy the steal card to double the "boss" prize. Yes extra cards are 1st is free, 2nd=50, 3rd=additional 100
I don't have enough experience to know how many I need to buy. I don't know what enemies I will face, all I know is the cards I have left and how far my current progress is to decide if I need to buy or not. Please explain the better method.
I can't say for sure.

the first dungeon I bought one 2nd card. don't know if it was needed
then I won 2 dungeons with only the free card selected
and the 4th dungeon I bought the steal reward extra but then I didn't need the other card which then was transformed into a golden key (so would be a win without buying extra card too)

so no I can't guarantee that you always win

but I know for sure that you can win without buying cards
and I think losing a few times is still cheaper then buying more cards every time (could be wrong)

Last edited:

MATR

Squire
Do we really need to beat the boss in this event game.

What if we don't meet the boss or beat the boss? What are the things to be missed? Is it really worth going very much deep to beat the boss? Is there any benefit for not meeting the boss?

Sorry I am having only questions in this event.
The Last battle in the dungeon (BOSS) has the most prizes for any of the dungeon fights: frags and multiple keys
It doesn't say boss anywhere (it should to make the instructions more clear), just have to know that the 11th enemy card is the boss.

elland

Farmer
Hello
The button to choose chest rewards is inactive, and also the button to fight since 2 days
what can i do ?

MATR

Squire
I can't say for sure.

the first dungeon I bought one 2nd card. don't know if it was needed
then I won 2 dungeons with only the free card selected
and the 4th dungeon I bought the steal reward extra but then I didn't need the other card with then was transformed into a golden key (so would be a win without buying extra card too)

so no I can't guarantee that you always win

but I know for sure that you can win without buying cards
and I think losing a few times is still cheaper then buying more cards every time (could be wrong)
thank you, I don't have a handle on the economics, I'm trying to get the mechanics resolved. Not sure of the value of a gold key. Since any cards left, turn into gold keys is it worth overstocking cardings to be sure of the win plus the gold keys from left over cards? Is doubling up the BOSS rewards a big deal or not? I probably wasted a tons of diamonds on this event so far just to learn to play the basic game without much understanding of any kind of strategy for the optimum results vs diamond spending..

CDmark

Baronet
Pretty much need to buy all three at least once per round. it also depends on what cards you got in your deck and how you used them. If you have a big attack card and use it to kill an enemy with only one life point left, you wasted the power. I think it may be better to select redraw and use a less powerful card to finish killing the 1 HP and saving your big attack card for a more appropriate battle.
exactly what I dont like. But the dungeon, last 3 cards increasingly tougher to beat. I think the boss has been 8 HP every time, 2nd to last 5 or 6. So they have all the advantage. Now, you can go redraw but you are stuck with the 3 they give you and I think if you have an ability card, that one always shows, so now it is 2 cards to choose from. This can be worse than the mafia running Vegas with no gaming rules. The player has many obstacles while the house sits back and collects teeth, all odds in favor of the house. I guess if you don't pay your gambling debt, teeth is what you will lose...lol