• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

rex18

Farmer
This is a really stupid game. No matter how clever your strategy is, you'll soon run out of teeth. And then all you can to do is click through the dungeons and get killed by the third, fourth or fifth enemy - which is "really so much fun".
Maybe some strategy is a bit better, but as a result, you won't have enough teeth anywhere to actually play. You just keep clicking until someone kills you.
And we still have 17 days of this farce ahead of us.

MATR

Squire
boss is the goal (or no teeth used)
43 progress for the first 10 opponents
25 progress for the boss keys
REVISED: Thank you for correcting my error. Your numbers are correct. Updated table is below. I failed to consider the number of keys required per chest the first time. Taking this into account the actual progress per key is
Bronze 1, Silver 3, Gold 6.
This makes double dipping on the boss with the Thief card extra valuable.

Attachments

• keys per battle w progress.png
    keys per battle w progress.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

joyfulrider

Squire
This is a really stupid game. No matter how clever your strategy is, you'll soon run out of teeth. And then all you can to do is click through the dungeons and get killed by the third, fourth or fifth enemy - which is "really so much fun".
Maybe some strategy is a bit better, but as a result, you won't have enough teeth anywhere to actually play. You just keep clicking until someone kills you.
And we still have 17 days of this farce ahead of us.
It's not going to stop here. Same will be released on live too and players too there also will get the same feeling. Nothing going to happen like getting a worst feeling in beta now.

Inno and Foe team might be discussing the winter event and Christmas vacation year ending plan.

CrashBoom

Legend
I think this is correct:
first ten battles= 13 bronze, 4 silver, 3 gold = 124 progress
Boss= 1 bronze, 2 silver, 3 gold = 58 progress + any leftover cards are converted to keys, game instructions say they are converted to gold keys but on mooingcat walk thru they were converted to silver keys
4 bronze key = 1 chest to open 4 progress --> 1 bronze = 1 progress
3 silver key = 1 chest to open 9 progress --> 1 silver = 3 progress
2 gold key = 1 chest to open 12 progress --> 1 gold = 6 progress
(that what the /4. /3, /2 means behind the keys)

so 13 bronze key * 1 + 4 silver key * 3 + 3 gold key * 6 = 43 progress

any leftover cards are converted to keys, game instructions say they are converted to gold keys but on mooingcat walk thru they were converted to silver keys
normal player cards = silver
collected ability cards = gold

IAwithOF

Farmer
Same as others noted, way too expensive on teeth. Just burned through over 600 teeth to do one dungeon and failed at that. Trying to use any strategy in redrawing cards just adds to the expense. Mindless and boring. unless things are changed radically (like giving 4 times as many teeth) I will be skipping this event on main.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD STYLE MINIGAME!!!! It was WAY more interesting than this!

jovada

Regent
Another absurd thing, i reached fight nr 10 and stuck with 2 steel cards and 1 heal 6HP , could steal twice 1 goldkey, and then the absurd thing use the heal 6 HP on a non existing fighter.

Pirowars

Farmer
Tutorial: How to Earn Golden Keys
Sorry some text of the video is in French, but the aim of the video is to understand how to achieve our Objective.
Language, so it's not a problem

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I think this is correct:
first ten battles= 13 bronze, 4 silver, 3 gold = 124 progress
Boss= 1 bronze, 2 silver, 3 gold = 58 progress + any leftover cards are converted to keys, game instructions say they are converted to gold keys but on mooingcat walk thru they were converted to silver keys
Total progress is 68. Total of 14 bronze, 6 silver, 6 gold.
  • 14 * 1 = 14
  • 6 * 3 = 18
  • 6 * 6 = 36
  • 14 + 18 + 36 = 68

MATR

Squire
4 bronze key = 1 chest to open 4 progress --> 1 bronze = 1 progress
3 silver key = 1 chest to open 9 progress --> 1 silver = 3 progress
2 gold key = 1 chest to open 12 progress --> 1 gold = 6 progress
(that what the /4. /3, /2 means behind the keys)

so 13 bronze key * 1 + 4 silver key * 3 + 3 gold key * 6 = 43 progress

normal player cards = silver
collected ability cards = gold
Thank you for the corrections and the real numbers for progress + keys awarded for leftover cards. I updated my earlier post with a corrected table.
Thus progress per key is Bronze 1, Silver 3, Gold 6. Making gold keys 6 times more valuable than bronze keys and twice as valuable as silver.

Pirowars

Farmer
@Pirowars

Nice but i see also that it cost you more then 700 teeths, with that amount you never reach the end of row 3 to have enough upgrades.

Detail : Quêtes Main : 35x50 = 1750:htooth:
Timed Quests : 21x60 = 1260:htooth:
Connection bonus : 20x60 = 1200:htooth:
Step Gain : 250+400+600 = 1250:htooth:
Total : 5460:htooth:
If we divide this number of teeth by event days 5460/20 = 273:htooth:day spent (Excluding Incident / @mail )

2 gold keys per day are required for the x2 gain on the Gold chest which gives us 20 days x2 = 40 Gold keys
720:htooth: teeth used on the video and 15 Gold Keys won

with these 15 keys we make 7 days of gold chest (7x2 = 14)
1 day = 273:htooth:
Usable 7x273 = 1911:htooth:
the video I am at 720 So I no longer need to finish the dungeon for 7 days

Sinitar

Regent
Connection bonus : 20x60 = 1200:htooth:
Total : 5460:htooth:
it's 22x60 = 1320 since last hours are intended as another day
and total 5580
theorically with those teeths it's possible to defeat the boss 7 times until with newsletter/incidents reach 6k and then you can do an another one

Beta567

Baronet
Tutorial: How to Earn Golden Keys
Sorry some text of the video is in French, but the aim of the video is to understand how to achieve our Objective.
Language, so it's not a problem
So this guy is spending almost 700 teeth for one dungeon. He got I assume more than normal amount of keys. Does this amount of keys worth 700 teeth?