• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Beta567

Baronet
Yes, you have to manage your card count so you don't enter battle lacking. They need to be cards you can attack with. I lost one boss battle with 8 cards but 6 were theft and stand-alone health cards.
So it basically means you need to buy all 3 cards when they offer it?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
you can
if you use the cards wisely
;)
Wisely? That was the problem.

To beat the boss 11/11 (11th) card, mixing one ability card and one normal symbol cards might help. There is a chance of one ability card alone can take over the boss and there is a possibility like ability card + health potion + one symbol card can beat the boss, here which ability card and which symbol card should be depending on the boss health units and player card health units where the actual struggle hits most of the player.

Doing all this doesn't look like wisely handled to beat the boss. If there are any wise approach, ready to learn for it. Most of the time ability card will be used before meeting the boss to stay alive (that's how the deck of cards allotted to us most of the time, which is not much awkward but definitely awkward). For example, twinbies zombies for opponent is stronger than what the player has even though it is also twinbies zombies. Why they have that extra attack power no idea. Is it a bug or devs punishing us not having a clear thought.

Do we really need to beat the boss in this event game.

What if we don't meet the boss or beat the boss? What are the things to be missed? Is it really worth going very much deep to beat the boss? Is there any benefit for not meeting the boss?

Sorry I am having only questions in this event.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
POTENTIAL STRATEGY

Alright. So I think I may have something. Completing a dungeon will (always) give you 14 bronze keys, 6 silver, and 6 gold, which are worth 68 progress. You'll also get some more progress for any cards you have left over, but we won't be counting that. Without spending any teeth, you can defeat at least 3 enemies generally, sometimes more. The first 3 enemies give you 8 bronze keys, worth 8 progress. Also, we can get keys from the daily challenges, from which you'll average 62 progress. Lastly, you can use 2 gold keys daily to get the double chest, which gives you up to 252 extra progress (12*21) than if you just spent them normally. You can play 63 games over the event (3 decks, 21 days).

Therefore, the strategy:
  1. Over the course of the entire event, you want to complete 5 dungeons. This will net you at least 340 progress (5 * 68) in terms of keys. With my current estimate of 5310 free teeth, you'd have to average 1062 teeth per game. Should be possible! Just watch your health, buy extra cards, etc. If you have thief cards, try to use them against the boss!
  2. For all your other 58 games, don't spend any teeth. Just fight as far as you can until you die. This will give you at least 464 progress (58 * 8) in terms of keys.
  3. Open the 2x gold box every day with your gold keys. This will use all of your gold keys, unless you get more by using the thief card on the boss. Assuming you don't, you'll get a total of 30 gold keys, which are worth 180 extra progress when doubling.
  4. Play the daily challenges every day. This gives you about 62 progress.
In total, you end up with 1046 progress, a ton of rewards, and a Lv. 8 Lab. Depending on how leagues go, you may only need 800 progress for the level 8, but I'm airing on the side of caution. Hope this helps!

Sinitar

Regent
Lastly, you can use 2 gold keys daily to get the double chest, which gives you up to 252 extra progress (12*21) than if you just spent them normally. You can play 63 games over the event (3 decks, 21 days).
22 days not 21 and don't know if the extra means only the bonus since 22 x 24 are 528 progress
You can play 63 games over the event (3 decks, 21 days).
66 games (3 decks, 22 days)

PayToPlay prize lines are just a creepy joke? xD Is not worth buying, also event seems very boring and buildings... weak. This event you may skip ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Wisely? That was the problem.

To beat the boss 11/11 (11th) card, mixing one ability card and one normal symbol cards might help. There is a chance of one ability card alone can take over the boss and there is a possibility like ability card + health potion + one symbol card can beat the boss, here which ability card and which symbol card should be depending on the boss health units and player card health units where the actual struggle hits most of the player.

Doing all this doesn't look like wisely handled to beat the boss. If there are any wise approach, ready to learn for it. Most of the time ability card will be used before meeting the boss to stay alive (that's how the deck of cards allotted to us most of the time, which is not much awkward but definitely awkward). For example, twinbies zombies for opponent is stronger than what the player has even though it is also twinbies zombies. Why they have that extra attack power no idea. Is it a bug or devs punishing us not having a clear thought.
The first dungeon I completed the boss I didn't realize I could run out of cards even.

The second dungeon I won on my last card with a great deal of worry if I'd be able to (luckily the last card was one of my biggest attackers or I wouldn't have).

It seems likely that you should pick 1-2 extra cards for 50 teeth each if you're going for a full clear of the dungeon, to be safe. But it's possible without doing so.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
22 days not 21 and don't know if the extra means only the bonus since 22 x 24 are 528 progress

66 games (3 decks, 22 days)
True, but most people aren't going to stay up late or wake up early for the extra reset. We're talking the general, easiest strategy to get the main building. Optimized for progress, rewards, etc will come later

Una Queen

Squire
3 dungeons a day - i.e. use your free use of each deck each day. Just most of the time he's planning to not spend any teeth.
o ok. Ill do 1 dungeon a day (already messed up as I did 3 dungeons each for the first 2 days so Ill need to skip 5 days I think?) as I want to clear the dungeons. not sure if Id have enough teeth to do that but that wont matter on my live world as Ill be using diamonds. but here on beta I wont be so will try and see if 1 dungeon a day will get me enough keys for a lvl 8 building.

Sinitar

Regent
True, but most people aren't going to stay up late or wake up early for the extra reset. We're talking the general, easiest strategy to get the main building. Optimized for progress, rewards, etc will come later
most people but who want to know everything?