• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

After 1 use, it gets locked and you have to use teeth to break the chains to keep playing that faction
So you wanna tell me I have to either invest 100 teeth or wait 24 hrs? Plus.... after refreshing at 1 am I get to wait another 24 hrs? I would still call it a bug! Same issue as last night

1696552865875.png

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
So you wanna tell me I have to either invest 100 teeth or wait 24 hrs? Plus.... after refreshing at 1 am I get to wait another 24 hrs? I would still call it a bug! Same issue as last night

View attachment 10206
You can choose a deck once for free every day. If you want to use it again, you have to pay the teeth. What should be the intended behaviour?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
You can choose a deck once for free every day. If you want to use it again, you have to pay the teeth. What should be the intended behaviour?
Give 3 free chances to the player itself to pick their favorite deck which means player can pick the same deck maximum 3 times freely in the same day. Once free tokens over, lock the deck to get reset next day and if they want to use teeth, let them use it in the same day. Keeping 3 free deck tokens per day cannot be forwarded to the next day is more than enough and everyone can decide their own strategy for the decks. It can also be a good intended behaviour.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Aaaand I broke it. I believe it might have something to do with me refreshing the page while in the card shop?

1696563461654.png

CrashBoom

Legend
Maybe I'm confused, but the anniversary event was good? What was wrong with it? And this event is easy to play. You can just click through cards. But if you're strategic, you can definitely do well here.

Just because when you look at something you don't immediately see the optimal strategy doesn't mean that it's a bad game. RNG doesn't constantly screw you over - bad strategy does. All RNG does is make the game a little bit different each time you play. You (and many other players) are saying that this is a terrible minigame - why? Beyond being a lot to look at at first (which every event minigame is), it really isn't that hard to understand how it works.
it is easy to play and win dungeons
with spending enough teeth

I directly won my first 2 dungeons on day 1 and did the 3rd half
and then I realized I used teeth from 8 quest and the 250 teeth from milestone at 5
(too much to do that every day)

so what do you do when the event has 10 (or more) days left but your teeth are at 0
and you only have your daily teeth (login+1quest) to play the dungeons ?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
The rule is simple btw x>y>z>x (triangle) and one is equal. You don't have to remember, because even in the dungeon between 2 cards there is it in the background. Clever.
Good to see this change!! Maybe 1.268.1 beta mobile app version doesn't have the changes. Hope, version 1.268.2 will have those changes (and little worried about new bugs in the new beta version. In Beta bugs are inevitable).

Ben Sisko

Farmer
Google translate:
Probably the worst event in the 5 years I've been there. Now I have to remember some stupid symbols, it doesn't work at all. Why does it have to become more and more complicated? FoE was always a nice way to pass the time, but now it's just a time waster like no other. After the winter event, the next complete failure for me. And the slides are becoming fewer and fewer, or is that just what I mean?

Original:
Das wohl schlechteste Event seit den 5 Jahren die ich dabei bin. Jetzt muss ich mir schon irgendwelche dämlichen Symbole merken, geht geht garnicht. Warum muss es immer komplizierter werden ? FoE war immer ein netter Zeitvertreib zwischendurch, mittlerweile ist das nur noch ein Zeitfresser ohne gleichen. Nach dem Winterevent also der nächste Totalausfall für mich. Und die Dias werden auch immer weniger oder meine ich das nur ?

Janine83

Farmer
Does anyone else have the same quests over and over after reaching quest 30? I‘m on 33 now and had the exact same quest with taverns/motivation + gather goods before followed by build residential buildings/scout provinces.

Ellys

Farmer
I think it would be good (reasonable) if League and Grand Prize progression pts were also given for defeating the enemies in the dungeon, not just for spending keys. Similarly to the Soccer event with matching the "players" on the spawning board.

For example, 1 pt each for say each enemy's point health drop or perhaps 1pt for defeating each enemy 1-3, 2pts for 4-7, 3pts for 8-10 and say 5pts for the 11th one.

Just an idea :)

Havik79

Baronet
Well not a bug per se, but I had an incident right in the corner of where the event window is and due to how large the icon for the event is, it was very hard to collect the incident it kept opening the damn event window.

Huckelhum

Farmer
I don't understand the game at all. I've talked to several people now and no one understands how it's supposed to work.
The game looks really great in terms of presentation, kudos to the game makers!

Please come out with instructions on how to play the game.

Nancy

Farmer
Had a look at current Halloween event and I do like it ( but really like the former Halloween event as well so I will miss that one). My opinion is that the cost are too much so imo the tries for teeth should be reduced from 100 teeth to 50 and then up from there, plus the costs for healing is too much. So either change that or give more teeth as reward :)

Kono

Merchant
Inno Games should really reconsider what kind of event games it creates. Has the customer assessment really shown that complex puzzles are what typical FoE player wants? I would really be surprised if that was the case. The most popular game function so far is Auto Battle button!
Based on my small sample of player feedback I collected Inno has completely missed the target with this event game.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
This is some data I collected. Add to it if you like. Foe wiki is a little behind.

Alternate Daily Specials
1. Reno Kit
2. Winners Plaza
3. Stormspire
4. Future Era Goods
5. Terrors Boutique
6. Epic Halloween Selection Kit
7. Stage of Ages
8. Abandoned Asylum Selection Kit

Beta567

Baronet
Is that normal that when you get to the boss and you can't win it because (probably) you don't have enough cards? I see that I have HP left but getting "Better luck next time blah blah.." ?

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Is that normal that when you get to the boss and you can't win it because (probably) you don't have enough cards? I see that I have HP left but getting "Better luck next time blah blah.." ?
Yes, you have to manage your card count so you don't enter battle lacking. They need to be cards you can attack with. I lost one boss battle with 8 cards but 6 were theft and stand-alone health cards.