• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
todays strategy:
no teeth. just fight and die quickly

first dungeon: 1+3+4 = 8 bronze & 1 silver key
2nd dungeon: 1+3+4 = 8 bronze key
3rd dungeon: 1+3 = 4 bronze key

not a very good strategy:
but can transform those into 23 progress without spending teeth and can later spend more teeth on a different strategy

(not playing the 100 tooth decks because spend yesterday many teeth)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I agree with all the following complaints with regard to this event - as well as some other recent events:
• far too complicated
• far too time consuming
• hardly transparent / intuitive

Due to the above I only played some recent events on only one of my live worlds - I usually play 3 live worlds rather actively...
and in the past also enjoyed playing the events on my other 2 active worlds, plus of course buying and spending dia's on 3 worlds to obtain certain event rewards. I always enjoyed the Halloween event, but this year I won't partake in it on my live worlds.
Reason: all of the above which makes it no fun at all to play!

I am truly and utterly confused o_O by the recent event-implementions that Inno seems to consider worthwhile pushing upon their players.

Honestly, my thinking was that Inno is a commercial company wanting to make a profit, especially since their recent financial reports seem to indicate that Inno is not doing so well. So I am totally baffled why Inno implements events that can imho only can lead to less revenue... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
Sad thing: due to the extisting bug and poor documentation (in my eyes) many players may have spent too many teeths already to get a chance to complete the main building and get the gold kit for the tarrots thing
Don't worry, the compensation will be generous - you will get 50 teeth back (but this is not exact information).

estrid

Baronet
I went one fight through with strategy 'buy health whenever needed and don't bother anything else' Bought some cards, though, when offered.
That way I got the boss, got some upgrade and enough golden keys to open a chest with double.
Totally unbrainy, but probably not the best way to get thingies out of this event.
And now I don't have enough of teeth left for the next deck...

Last edited:

MATR

Squire
Baffling game, still got no idea what i'm dong after 4 decks. Is the whole game press fight buy more health and press fight again? Seems really stupid and rigged. Instructions given are terrible They don't do a good job explaining the basics of the game nor what options the player has. I'm not even sure what I'm trying to accomplish. Not even sure when I've won. Not sure about battle outcomes when I don't win. Health is just subtracted, I would expect when I pressed fight there would be some kind of screen telling me results, instead I either win keys or see the same cards without battle results just reduction to me health - I don't understand the notes on screen. "I am useful in the next dungeon"? What? Select Zombie deck to dominate werewolf, what does that mean?? I choose it twice and i didn't see any sort of dominance. My cards are always seem the wrong one for the enemy, then I can't change it unless I spend event currency??? When I do my choices aren't much different than what i had nor of much use agaisnt the enemy. The last enemy is 3 or 4 times stronger and I've had to just buy health several times to defeat. Nothing explains that your ability cards are only good for one dungeon and if not used they are lost, horrible, I spent 150 to get all 3 ability cards then used only 1 and lost the other two when I finished the dungeon ( they tun into golden keys, it that good value, should I buy all three then hope they turn to golden keys?), what a rip off. If I buy something I should get to keep it for the next dungeon or at least tell me I will lose it if not used. The game encourages you to buy all the ability cards by asking are you sure you want to leave. I've got a college degree and challenged to figure out this game or the strategy. don't understand what triggers the ability card options to open. Having to wait for someone to post how to play on youtube is nuts to me. The instructions and the basic strategy should be explained inside the game. So far I dislike this event do to the poor instructions provided to play it.
Instructions say" Choose the best deck for your Dungeon to get a strategic advantage!" then it shows a screen shot with a single choice.
"Noctural by nature.....A thirst for crimson" is that suppose to be some sort of hint?
To enjoy a game challenge, one needs to understand the strategy of overcoming the challenge. That is the part missing from the instructions. Instructions don't show the cost for adding health. Is max health always 14 or does it get larger the farther i progress? How do I make my deck stronger? How do I choice the correct deck for the upcoming enemy? Is it better to redraw or buy health? or do I need to do both? How many ability card buys are there in each dungeon? is it always the same or random? Does it always appear after the same enemies
Bottom line, I'm not finding any joy playing the minigame. It isn't fun. At this point it is more irritating than fun.

Beta567

Baronet
todays strategy:
no teeth. just fight and die quickly

first dungeon: 1+3+4 = 8 bronze & 1 silver key
2nd dungeon: 1+3+4 = 8 bronze key
3rd dungeon: 1+3 = 4 bronze key

not a very good strategy:
but can transform those into 23 progress without spending teeth and can later spend more teeth on a different strategy

(not playing the 100 tooth decks because spend yesterday many teeth)
Yeah, I don't think this is how it is supposed to be played and I have no idea how calculate all those teeth and cards and...

evil marge

Farmer
Do bought cards not remain after a dungeon? I used teeth to buy a bunch I like and it was a waste if they vanish. I'm not sure I saw that explanained and now I realize they aren't in my waiting decks.

joyfulrider

Squire
I like a the game but I think there might be too much of a learning curve. Definitely not enough teeth to do much.
To test the event game, did you created a fresh account and join the forum. I can try those since main beta account doesn't get affected due to the trail and error of using the event game.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Are you part of dev or support team?
Just a thought, People who knows making of the event game doesn't mitigate the terribleness in it.
Nope. I can say I've never worked for InnoGames. But this minigame *is* good imo. Here's why:
  1. It's new, not a repeat of another.
  2. The time required daily is relatively low. Once we get good, probably only a few minutes per world is all you'll need.
  3. The minigame is easy to play, but hard to master.
  4. It's relatively simple to get good rewards, and as a result of being harder to get farther into the dungeon, you can get really good rewards for free if you work for 'em.
  5. The art is dope.