• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It would be more helpful, if they add the battle tactics triangle diagram below the fight button.
It's visible on the cards themself. You have their base attack in the left bubble, and then their bonus attack if the enemy is a particular type in the second bubble.

So when you see a moon +5 on the enemy card that means if you hit fight when your card is a moon, well you're taking 5 extra damage (ouch! might be time for a redraw!)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So there's a lot of options here:

1) It appears you get to use each deck free once a day. 2nd use of a deck in a day is 100 teeth - haven't tried a 2nd use yet, so can't speak to whether it goes higher. So at minimum on a day you don't plan to do anything else you should play each deck once. Hit fight fight fight, get what you get, and die. No teeth cost - gain "something".

2) You can also use teeth to add extra health. The best buy being 10 health for 85 teeth - some amount of health purchase seems necessary if you're trying to get through to the boss and win the deck. But purely from a health per teeth perspective, spending 100 to reuse a deck is worth 14 hp which is even more HP per teeth. So some amount of experimentation is needed as to whether it's better to spend a little teeth on lots of crappy runs. Or lots of teeth on a few good runs. Or some combination of the two.

3) You can spend 25 teeth to redraw a choice between 3 cards. when facing strong enemy cards doing bonus damage to your current card this is also often a better deal than having to buy the hp to heal.

4) You can spend 50 teeth to add an extra ability card to your deck. Good ability cards at a good time seem worth it (i.e. i heal 6 plus do damage to the enemy card which probably saves me a fight for more HP saved). Love to draw one on a redraw. But I'm not sure yet as to how worthwhile it is in general to add extra ability cards to your deck as opposed to just the best of the 3 for free.

jovada

Regent
Clues to choose wise ? the next deck you better choose vampires ? vampires bonus against zombies , then you go to fight and there are no zombies , or you have no vampire in your deck and you fight ennemies that have a bonus over you, ok then you use "redraw" cost 25 just to find out that you don't have a good card after 2 or 3 fights.

This is not a minigame , it's time consuming, i guess developers were inspired by "magic the gathering" but this should be a full game and not a complex minigame.

Dessire

Regent
about new buildings, OMG they really suck in terms of bonuses and compared to previous event, really really suck! which is good, because previous event building were so overpowered and that is not good. hope next event new buildigs have similar bonuses or a bit worst. oh, and in my case I finally can avoid an event. I have been doing all events since 2016 and because this event buildings are not useful in any term, I can finally rest of events. thanks you Innogames for allowing me rest :D . . unless you put a "finish event building production" as a daily special. . that is the only way you can make me play this event.

XIA*

Marquis
about new buildings, OMG they really suck in terms of bonuses and compared to previous event, really really suck! which is good, because previous event building were so overpowered and that is not good. hope next event new buildigs have similar bonuses or a bit worst. oh, and in my case I finally can avoid an event. I have been doing all events since 2016 and because this event buildings are not useful in any term, I can finally rest of events. thanks you Innogames for allowing me rest :D . . unless you put a "finish event building production" as a daily special. . that is the only way you can make me play this event.
what..? the gold upgrade is pretty awesome for what it gives on that frootprint.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
So far I'm intrigued by the new minigame. A few thoughts:
  • Love the graphics
  • Not very intuitive. I think the tutorial could do with some work. The pointer tells me to click things, but it's not always obvious why.
  • I'm undecided on if I like the difficulty level. I feel like it has hit a middle ground where the strategic choices are somewhat limited, but at the same time it might be too complex for casual players (to care about - most can definitely understand it if they want to).
  • Ability Cards seem to be very hit and miss. Frenzy and the healing cards seem really powerful, while other cards like the stealing rewards one seems quite pointless in most cases.
  • Buildings seem to be OP as usual, guess this is the new norm. It's of course great as a player for now, but I'm not sure how sustainable it is long-term.
  • More to come...!
As for strategies:
  • Seems like you can get somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5k Teeth for free (260-310 per day). I needed 320 to win my first full dungeon.
  • Based on that, I think there are three potential strategies that are worth exploring more. Every day, do the following:
    1. Play 2 dungeons without spending teeth ("fight" until you die), and complete 1 full dungeon
    2. Play 3 dungeons spending ~100 teeth each (getting as far as you can, but probably not completing any dungeons)
    3. Play 3 + 3 dungeons without spending teeth (only spend 3x100 to use each deck again)
  • I don't know which is best, but luckily we have beta to figure that out! If I were to speculate, I think 2 and 3 might produce higher amount of keys, but with strategy 1 you can get a decent amount of Sparkforge Stormspire pieces.
Also, am I the only one who see this?
1696445319987.png:(

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
It's very useful because you can get the boss reward without even fighting him/her as long as you have that card ready to go.
That's an interesting idea. You won't get keys from remaining cards though, so I think I'd still be inclined to fight against the final boss, I don't think I'll get there often without planning to win the dungeon.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Defeat them all to win the Dungeon - but should your health fall to 0 you will fall and have to start again!

What happens if you defeat the boss but at the same time drop to 0 HP? Will it count as a win or a loss?

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
What happens if you defeat the boss but at the same time drop to 0 HP? Will it count as a win or a loss?
I would always load up before I kill the boss but that was only after hitting him with enough to get the kill and still take the loss. I'm not sure if that should happen or not. After that, I got suited and booted before going in.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I really think about 6 hours before an event we should have a full test with no restrictions but we don't actually win anything. For doing it we get 3000 diamonds instead of 1500 (those that participate). This would allow players to go full auto and experience the game flow. The manner in which we do it, 1500 is nothing. Inflation is a real thing. It's just not productive at this point If you are not spending diamonds, you will not be able to test the mini-game as I do.