• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8489

I just noticed in my inventory I have a Jack o'lantern Chapel. I wasn't on beta for last years Halloween so I know it must have come from this one but I have no idea how I got it. Is it part of the questline that at the beginning they reward you with the Chapel and I just didn't notice? If so that's pretty great.
First quest gets you the "chapel"

( I believe it's 8, harder to tell with the new window)

It is shown on the bottom half of the Event screen like: 3/7, etc :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3536

It would SO awesome if we could flip buildings... Imagine the Black Tower with a Necropolis on one side and a Graveyard on the other...

Btw, why such feature doesn't exist yet?

DeletedUser

Love Halloween and I love this event :)
I'd like to see a themed fantasy avatar for both male and female.

DeletedUser8410

Wow I don't know if it is the event but beta seems much laggier today.

I am also on US21 and it is much faster there. On beta keep having to wait and wait for things to load.

DeletedUser8393

when I finished the 7th quest I collected the graveyard - but the inventory icon was not highlight pulsing as usual when a new item is in inventory and there was no circle on the graveyard image as usual with a new item in inventory. No biggie, but thought it might be a bug.

DeletedUser8471

I feel like there is a bug with the "Graveyard Upgrade" item, or st least in the window pop up anyway. It show in progression:
Graveyard
Old Graveyard
Ancient Graveyard
Legendary Graveyard
Graveyard <-----***
Old Graveyard <-----***

*** shouldn't these be listed as "Monumental Graveyard" and "Necropolis" ??

And I cannot confirm if the upgrade will actually work as intended either since this is my first Halloween, so I have no Graveyard.

Typo maybe?

Edit: forgot to mention this was on Mobile, not sure if it shows the same on browser.

Am I the only one that's noticed this? Is something only a mobile player see and is correct on PC?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Am I the only one that's noticed this? Is something only a mobile player see and is correct on PC?
It's happening because you're playing the Halloween on an app version where that is not yet fixed. :) Should be resolved with the next app version.

DeletedUser8277

There's what looks like bats flying around my city this morning. It's a little hard to distinguish them from the birds but I realized the birds are usually brown. That is awesome, I do not remember that from last year at all so I'm assuming it's new. I had wondered where the bats in the spoiler thread were going to come into play (and still wondering where the avatars are going to show up)

Very very cool.

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 2.48.31 AM.png

DeletedUser8341

What "Info screen"? Can not find it on the 'browser' version ...
I found by acccident on the app, that a tap on the title of the quest in the Quest Overview brings up the info screen. So you might try clicking there on the browser, where there would normally be a question-mark.

DeletedUser7433

13/13 should read "complete 1st level of GE".....not "have first difficulty in GE solved"

DeletedUser8471

It's happening because you're playing the Halloween on an app version where that is not yet fixed. :) Should be resolved with the next app version.

Okay thanks! Didn't know if I was crazy and seeing things or if it was actually something weird happening. Thanks for the response!

DeletedUser8471

I found by acccident on the app, that a tap on the title of the quest in the Quest Overview brings up the info screen. So you might try clicking there on the browser, where there would normally be a question-mark.

I had wondered why that screen would randomly pop up when I was thumbing the "X" box.

Intended to not have the "?" box or bug?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I had wondered why that screen would randomly pop up when I was thumbing the "X" box.

Intended to not have the "?" box or bug?
Thanks, how can I get this info after start event? There are no "?"
Hmm. Good point. :D Should be possible on Mobile by tapping on the name 'Halloween Event'. For browser it doesn't seem possible right now. Maybe something that will be looked into, thanks for bringing it up.
Just not possible at the moment for browser. :) Still something that can change, of course.

DeletedUser8471

Just not possible at the moment for browser. :) Still something that can change, of course.
I think the "?" Box was a good way of bringing that info box up and seems like every other feature uses that "?" box. Newer players won't have a clue how to bring that up, the "?" box always made it easy for me to find info out about a new feature if I needed to come back and read about it when I was new.

Please ask them to put it back :D

DeletedUser8362

The questline on the wiki shows research, scouting, aquiring sectors... all without an alternative... is the wiki incorrect or have Inno reversed the recent trend of offering alternatives (which would be a real shame) ??

DeletedUser8471

The questline on the wiki shows research, scouting, aquiring sectors... all without an alternative... is the wiki incorrect or have Inno reversed the recent trend of offering alternatives (which would be a real shame) ??
Referring to Quests 35, 39, 45? Maybe someone didn't copy them over correctly? Or is this a thing for sure =\