• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Actually wrong. You say that a player gets more but the new player loses out. THEY DO NOT DO PHASE 3
What? Back when INNO rolled out the "Heal All" button I protested by building 4 GE diamond farm towns. In all 4 I was able to complete GE64 after two seasons. Built lots of goods producing buildings, traded a lot, fought a few encounters, then negotiated the rest. It wasn't difficult, just takes a plan. Any player not doing L3 after a month of play is choosing not to do it.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Alternative Boost plan for GE Level V

- take the boost from Level 1, Tower 16, and use it as the starting boost for Level 5, Tower 1, and add some increment for (2,3,4)
- use Tower 32, for Level 5, Tower 5...
- use Tower 48, for Level 5, Tower 9...
- use Tower 64, for Level 5, Tower 13...

Now it still challenges you, is age aware, but is achievable, .. maybe you have to negotiate the last few..

Astrid

Baronet
"More capable" is accurate. Even so, my old eyes can identify a ton of defense boost for the defending army but I don't think that the attack boost will be strong enough. Maybe 600%?

He has between 900-1000% attack and over 3000% defense for defending army. All his military buildings and AO are around level 100 from what I was told.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
Wrong! Inno never pushed players to create full attack cities with the BG feature. there are some players like me who since the begining have decedided to focus in produce goods and FPs and gues who will not have problems with level 5! oh and I remember you that there are some players that almost all their cities are filled up with defensive buildings like ritual flames. . Inno never pushed you or to any player focus in attack. The problem are player who can't understand what is efficiency and guess what, have a city with 90% or more of it's space with attacking buildings is not equal to efficiency!
Not really this was more to shut down free diamond farms cities and increase diamond sales, this really has nothing to do with goods or fp and much more to do with sales and making you get the new event buildings with city defense and attack and attacking defense and attack and buying 25-30 of them :)

Wrong! Inno never pushed players to create full attack cities with the BG feature. there are some players like me who since the begining have decedided to focus in produce goods and FPs and gues who will not have problems with level 5! oh and I remember you that there are some players that almost all their cities are filled up with defensive buildings like ritual flames. . Inno never pushed you or to any player focus in attack. The problem are player who can't understand what is efficiency and guess what, have a city with 90% or more of it's space with attacking buildings is not equal to efficiency!
For players in the Space Ages, at least, we can have our cake and eat it too. On my main world I built up attack army boosts to 2600/1700 while letting defense army languish. Never built the CC. I do have a hyper-levelled ARC, high level CF and SG, and a space colony that now produces goods. I completed L5 by negotiation spending 12K goods, no diamonds. For me, this is sustainable. YMMV.

He has between 900-1000% attack and over 3000% defense for defending army. All his military buildings and AO are around level 100 from what I was told.
Thanks for the clarification. He has a very interesting city. It would seem that he will be able to adapt to the new GE without missing a beat. His joy might be short lived, though, if the GBG nerf gets rolled out on the live servers.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well I don't have the goods production or the defensive boosts to get all the way through.

But I can get the fragments for everything early on in level 5, so I'll just do what I can and eventually build up to where I can do the whole level. The recent event buildings have both attacking and defense army boosts, if that continues it'll happen quicker.

shad2389

Viceroy
GE 5 is a complete Fail fights can't be wun , negotiations cost to much rewards are only fragments of buildings not so strong and worst but not least last chest is fragments of a temporary building after a while it stops working and becomes a decoration INNO needs to bring this back to drawing board this is completly rediculous , and on top of all that they ruined the first 4 lvl's INNO if you don't revert these changes and bring back the original GE , go back to drawing board with your lvl 5 idea you will loose a majority of players this ain't just a prediction it's a fact i realy hope for INNO 's sake that this is just being AB tested and that they will do like with the pvp arena and go back to drawing board with this , the rewards for going through something this hard should be something worth geting presently in my city i have stuf more powerful then whay i'd get by assembling the rewards that are permanent in the rewards given for lvl 5 and who what and why did INNO imagine we'd want something temporary as final reward for doing something so hard ??????? so many questions and no real answer , in support options there is section question well they told me don't ask us questions go on forum to give your feedback well my feedback and feedback of every logical player i have talked to in game is this lvl 5 is a complete and utterly faillure

zookeepers

Marquis
There is no way the forgotten temple to be permanent. It is simply too strong if it stacked. You can make it something... like set building to ToR that makes ToR gain set bonus(FP bonus and troop boost), but that way, it will only motivate players for a month.

Idea that it's temporary isn't bad I think, but something more than just decoration could have been remained after it's expired. Like, 5FP + 10 attack and def boost for the defending army.

SnowyNinja

Farmer
the only thing I don't like about the rework of levels 1-4 Is the diamond nerf but I don't think they are going to change that back

Thank you INNO update doing away with what worked in the game. Now we don't have GxG, GEx and GbG anymore since one is broken, the other doesn't work and the only one that was very good to do is GEx you just finished. Castle system is a complete joke, Settlements it seems that there will be no more and if they do, it will be to place buildings now it gives attack and defense to the defense army and say that it is good .

Dessire

Regent
Thank you INNO update doing away with what worked in the game. Now we don't have GxG, GEx and GbG anymore since one is broken, the other doesn't work and the only one that was very good to do is GEx you just finished. Castle system is a complete joke, Settlements it seems that there will be no more and if they do, it will be to place buildings now it gives attack and defense to the defense army and say that it is good .
literally, only vikings and mugal settlements worth to do them. (attack + 30fps in 16 squares which is good if you have blue galaxy) the other 3 are now useless with new event buildings xD

Dessire

Regent
GE 5 is a complete Fail fights can't be wun , negotiations cost to much rewards are only fragments of buildings not so strong and worst but not least last chest is fragments of a temporary building after a while it stops working and becomes a decoration INNO needs to bring this back to drawing board this is completly rediculous , and on top of all that they ruined the first 4 lvl's INNO if you don't revert these changes and bring back the original GE , go back to drawing board with your lvl 5 idea you will loose a majority of players this ain't just a prediction it's a fact i realy hope for INNO 's sake that this is just being AB tested and that they will do like with the pvp arena and go back to drawing board with this , the rewards for going through something this hard should be something worth geting presently in my city i have stuf more powerful then whay i'd get by assembling the rewards that are permanent in the rewards given for lvl 5 and who what and why did INNO imagine we'd want something temporary as final reward for doing something so hard ??????? so many questions and no real answer , in support options there is section question well they told me don't ask us questions go on forum to give your feedback well my feedback and feedback of every logical player i have talked to in game is this lvl 5 is a complete and utterly faillure
maybe Innogames wants us leave and stay only with new player who do not know how FoE was yearas ago XD

IF I like to get still enough boost for my attacking army AND at the same time I like to get more boost for my defending army I need a lot more place in my city !
Maybe I delete my Alcatraz !! I've already a bunch of special buildings that give also units and since GE L4 give +12 extra units ... and most event buildings give happiness ...I've over 380K additional happiness!! :p And I've over 30K rogues and since I've read (and experienced!) that the use of rogues is in the higher Era's not always that interesting ... And after all "beta" is just a "test city" ... why not do the test and delete Alcatraz to make free place? LOL

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
GE4 yields a bit more GE buildings now:

Ancient faces/sun gates or upgrades of those
Skywatch / tribal squares or upgrades of those

Ritual flame / upgrade

Terrace farm / upgrade (1/2w)

Diamonds are cut, which is a good thing. More units down the line which is not that great but okay. Overal the GE1-4 overhaul feels rushed but it's an improvement regarding GE buildings. Although it's questionable how good they are once you've reached the point of beating GE4 consistently.
GE5 is underwhelming. It takes several expeditions to get anything meaningful. Worse are the avatars. Wished they would be a bonus reward for completing GE5. That way one can show off they've completed GE5 and are instantly recognisable. Rather than feeling disappointed when an avatar takes the place of temple frag.

At live we've decided as guild to open GE5 despite the costs for the upcoming weeks. To giving it a try. After that we'll decide if it's worth the trouble. Personally I suspect it won't but I could be wrong.