• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Generally appreciate the fixes to 1-4 in theory with this coming week if they are exactly as described. Getting something every week is important to new cities. And this is a lot of something :)

Still think that same principle should be applied in some extent to GE5. That if someone struggles through it once they should have something to show for it from among the less valuable of the new GE5 rewards (temple and serpent statue, yup they're very strong, it's ok that they're slow and require repeat effort. divine sky watch, greater ritual flame, and chain elements - if we're going to win them before we no longer care about them, they need to come in faster).

Nothing counts until you do it 4 times (and probably 5 times for everything but the temple because lol-portraits) is not a great system to encourage people to push their limits and attempt it.

Acquiring advanced era units (e.g. OF units in Indy) is a well-documented hack and it is available to all players willing to do the heavy lifting necessary to get them. Nothing "unfair" about it.
Just go on and use that "hack" ...I don't care, go on and crush units, but I name it "sheating" :p ... I'm not jealous at all (just say it in case you think that) ...
I only wish to point out that it's "no fair play" depending GE 5 versus players of high end Ages. That's it.
Inno can, I believe, easely create GE 5 in that way that player can only use units of their current Age (or lower, but not higher). That way it stay in some way difficult, althought if players start over time upping their boost for defending army a lot...will GE 5 stay difficult?
Yes, for those that negotiate because they need to gather enough Goods whole the time ...
I really hope GE 5 get significant changes !

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
View attachment 9331

and you silently removed FoY from lvl4 kit? Nice job what I can tell more...
It has been announced.
about rewards
selection kit is good idea but not in fragments!
720 fragments of some useless buildings? really?
It has been reduced to 100 frag. See announcement

Would've been better, regarding the GE avatars, to give 2 rewards for completing the GE5: frag of the temple and a random GE avatar. Removing the 10% chance on avatars instead of frag. This way the avatars can be a real way to show off that you've completed GE5. Since with such a change, the only way to obtain those avatars, is by completing the entire GE5

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
i think INNO is trying to insult our inteligence and that's what shad was trying to point out i think and did it by trying to say it in a friendly manner
To say that players who are not against this novelty are paid by Inno is an insult (defamation to be precise) and a form of intimidation (so no other player without charisma will dare to give his opinion if we do not think like him).
It's as if I asked you if you take the defense of shad since you are in the same guild?

I can't stand those who, based on false remarks, try to take the silent mass with them instead of just talking.

------------------------------------------

Thanks to Inno for making these small adjustments, it meets some players' expectations.
I'm waiting to get started to update my reward chart for each chest as well as the combat/negotiation record for lvl 5, in order to draw new conclusions.

And readed the announcement : nothing about ToR rewards being always accessible, even if I only try GE 5 to see how far I can get after a few weeks upping my boost ... ToR Relics that appear at the end in the fog I will always loose !! As long as this do not change, I'm not planning to touch GE 5, althought that makes me sad ... . (big groan)

I przeczytałem ogłoszenie: nic o tym, że nagrody ToR są zawsze dostępne , nawet jeśli spróbuję tylko GE 5, aby zobaczyć, jak daleko mogę zajść po kilku tygodniach zwiększania mojego wzmocnienia… Relikty ToR, które pojawiają się na końcu we mgle, zawsze będę luźny !! Dopóki to się nie zmieni, nie mam zamiaru dotykać GE 5, chociaż mnie to smuci... . (duży jęk)
It's better for them not to touch TOR anymore!

It's better for them not to touch TOR anymore!
Sorry, I can't follow what you mean ... I did not say they need to adjust ToR or it's rewards ... just make the Relics always accessible, even if they're in fog (but just for GE L5 because this is a total change from att & def for attacking army TO att & def for defending army!

From the latest update: "This change will make it possible for you to get a lot more Terrace Farms than before while the new structure in place for The Fountain of Youth and Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit will allow you, on average, to obtain the same amount of these buildings as before in the medium term."

I find the use of the word "before" a bit misleading. It really means "as before these most recent adjustments" but not "as before the adjustments that came with the introduction of GE L5". For me, "before" has a baseline where, each season, players had a 20% chance of a FoY reward and they collected approximately 162 diamonds. When L5 and the rebalancing of L1-4 is released on live what players currently experience will be the "before" and what they get will be the "after". In it's current form, GE L1-5 is not a game improvement. Maybe an improvement over what we had last GE season but not an improvement over what we had last month.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Is says in announcement
"For example, comparing the reward structure before and after this last balance update, on average you will get the same amount of The Fountain of Youth and Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit as before in a 16-week period. But now, in this same timeframe and on average, you will get Terrace Farms related rewards every single week."
So, basically same sh1t but in different wrap. Because 800 fragments feels like never. Before the whole reshuffle started I was able to get 1 full item with no frags or 16 weeks waiting time. Some times I was even lucky enough to have 2 items per week.

Sorry, I can't follow what you mean ... I did not say they need to adjust ToR or it's rewards ... just make the Relics always accessible, even if they're in fog (but just for GE L5 because this is a total change from att & def for attacking army TO att & def for defending army!
Following Inno's reasoning, removing the relics from the fog will balance the rewards from TOR

-Alin-

Emperor
So you're not protesting by not opening level 5?
in my guild as a protest level 5 closed

I said we open it and who wants to play it will play it, who dont, dont.
I play it just to test it and see what things have changed from previous updates, GE 5 +1-4 are trash now.
Do you think InnoGames cares about our boycotts and if we dont play it? Have You seen any change to GbG since July last year on beta? no, ofc.
same fate will haev GE V.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm....

FoY now: 1/16 per week (live: ~1/4 per week) --> 4 times worse in comparison to live
FoY shrink kit: 1/16 per week (live: 1/2 per week) --> 8 times worse in comparison to live

Did not change much in comparison to last week, although last week we still had the option to select 2 FOY SK instead of 1 and 1 to compensate for FoY from Relics.

Inno is trolling... at those rates they can remove the FoY completely. I doubt anybody in their right mind would build a "diamond farm" nowadays with those rates and somebody that does not build a "diamond farm", has no use for FoY anyway.