• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Dessire

Regent
I was hoping 5th level will be made purely as a bonus level and not count towards GE victory. Defense stat being involved will make players who are still new to the game have a tough time with it which will make them unable to join higher level guilds that will require completion of GE when going for the first place. Should have been thought trough much better.
That is why they are new, it is not supposed be completed, the level 5, by a new player. . .

Emberguard

Emperor
Defense stat being involved will make players who are still new to the game have a tough time with it which will make them unable to join higher level guilds that will require completion of GE when going for the first place
New players usually negotiate lvls 2-4 already. So even if it changed to attacking army they’d still be unable to fight those encounters for a while. They’d be negotiating regardless. Will be interesting to see how far encounter attempts stretch. New players don’t have a high medal stock

mcbluefire

Baronet
its not included towards the guild GE
Yes it is.

From the announcement:
To gain the maximum percentage in the Guild Championship, your guild members will now need to complete 80/64 encounters! The goods cost for unlocking the 5th level will also be higher than for level 4, so all you guild leaders out there, make sure you look to your Guild Treasury to avoid being caught short!

Sounds like doing level 4 no longer gets us on fire.... have to go into 5 to get 100%+. New "everyone is done" will be 125% not 133%.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well those buildings certainly look worth chasing whatever the cost! I guess it remains to be seen though what sort of pace is plausible to obtain them.

Ironrooster

Baronet
So with new versions of Sacred Sky Watch and Ritual Flame will the old versions still be available? Are the new versions complete buildings or fragments?

For the level building fragments, are there 4 sets of fragments, one for each level?

Will Temple of Relics rewards change?

Will the number of diamonds available as rewards change? More?Less?

Looks like this new level may encourage (force) players to build up city defense.

Should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So with new versions of Sacred Sky Watch and Ritual Flame will the old versions still be available? Are the new versions complete buildings or fragments?

For the level building fragments, are there 4 sets of fragments, one for each level?

Looks like this new level may encourage (force) players to build up city defense.

The impression I've got is the "new versions" are a completely separate building that cannot be upgraded to at all, and only drops in difficulty 5. That the selection kits are all for the old ones. They just look the same.

It also seems unlikely the Temple of Relics is changing but they forgot to mention it. Though it is getting 25% better for having 16 more encounters.

Dessire

Regent

Please note that these are brand new versions of these buildings, but you can't upgrade your existing Sky Watches and Ritual Flames to this version.

Quoras

Merchant
funny joke
new versions of existing buildings
but then: brand new versions can't upgrade your existing

so actually that are different buildings just with the same name / look

just like: The King / The King Statue
Well if you could upgrade your old it would benefit the people who didnt sold the old stuff or didn't use it at all, i think it is okay to only hand it out in the new level.

Dessire

Regent
With the new buildings of GExpedition, does it worth spend real $ to have 3 lvl 4 workshops of the anniversary event? For me, it seems it does not worth it anymore. 1 lvl 3 skywatch gives 6 fps while a one of the towers only gives you 16 fps and yes, it does not require roads but the skywatch only needs an average of 1 road.

Lindsay

Merchant
It’s completely unclear with this 28-days temple. What if I collect the fragments for the whole year, does it mean I may build 12 forgotten temples at the same time then?

«If you finish the Guild Expedition level 5, you will be able to receive a new Forgotten Temple in time when the old one to degrade.»

Sounds like a new forgotten temple every new GE.

Too many questions, hope we’ll get the answers tomorrow. Glad it’s finally here anyway

Quoras

Merchant
With the new buildings of GExpedition, does it worth spend real $ to have 3 lvl 4 workshops of the anniversary event? For me, it seems it does not worth it anymore. 1 lvl 3 skywatch gives 6 fps while a one of the towers only gives you 16 fps and yes, it does not require roads but the skywatch only needs an average of 1 road.

I would think so, because one of the versions of the tower has double attack/def - something you really need in the new leve. And I think the keymaster has attack for defending army too

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The impression I've got is the "new versions" are a completely separate building that cannot be upgraded to at all, and only drops in difficulty 5. That the selection kits are all for the old ones. They just look the same.

It also seems unlikely the Temple of Relics is changing but they forgot to mention it. Though it is getting 25% better for having 16 more encounters.
The ToR now produces more FP than the FI until level 58, even when you are in a settlement where the FI produces the FP Mysterious Shard.
1678735865694.png

Quoras

Merchant
It’s completely unclear with this 28-days temple. What if I collect the fragments for the whole year, does it mean I may build 12 forgotten temples at the same time then?

«If you finish the Guild Expedition level 5, you will be able to receive a new Forgotten Temple in time when the old one to degrade.»

Sounds like a new forgotten temple every new GE.

Too many questions, hope we’ll get the answers tomorrow. Glad it’s finally here anyway
Yes, thats what i think is written there. You can get fragments and if you complete gex lvl 5 4x you have one complete. If you build it,, it lasts 28 day, the same time spend to get a new one, if you dont build them you can mass them.

Quoras

Merchant
The ToR now produces more FP than the FI until level 58, even when you are in a settlement where the FI produces the FP Mysterious Shard.
View attachment 9121

I think an important thing to consider is the new flexibility you get with the ToR. If you actually build the stuff you can use ToR to get the lvl 1 Stuff and then use the kits to get them to lvl 2. Before most of the lvl 1 stuff would go to waste/antique dealer

CrashBoom

Legend
Well if you could upgrade your old it would benefit the people who didnt sold the old stuff or didn't use it at all, i think it is okay to only hand it out in the new level.
you still would need to win the upgrade kit for level 3 of it
and that would be a new one (like the golden kit is a different than the one for lower levels)
and you sure don't get one every week

so people who sold everything aren't in a real disadvantage because in a few weeks they could have more level 2 buildings than upgrades to level 3

:rolleyes:

i think it is okay to only hand it out in the new level.
it is NOT a new level
it is a complete new building.

it just has the same name / look

but it is a different building