• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Where did the guild points go, haven't they been calculated yet?
As all guild power it will most probably be awarded with the next calculation (like GE, ike HOF, like GvG...)
When will you do the calculations?
probably at 12:00 - but might be at 20:00 - not sure how these work since the 8h change in GvG
But how do alloys work?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alloy - not sure what your question is...
Neither the first, nor (we) seconds are passed by league ..
not quite... As I understood @The Envoy :

According to your standing in the league you will gain positive or negative "league progress" (the further from the middle placement you are the higher the amount). When your "league process" (after one or after several battlegrounds) gets negative beyond a certain threshold you will go down a league and if your "league process" reaches a certain positiv threshold your guild will go up in league.

Considering the participation might be quite fluctuent, I imagine, the thresholds might be set dynamically depending on how full/empty the respective leagues currently are.

explanations, please
Do not spam please and please give the CMs/Admins some time

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
yes but they need to put more in that league to enable it to work so we shall see whta decided.
Actually no, only one guild advanced to Platinum. Doesn't mean it'll be just one guild in Platinum in the next season. ;) A battleground instance requires multiple guilds to be competing, therefore guilds from the next league can be moved up to participate with them.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I meant which guilds actually go up
So you mean "which of the gold league guilds will play in platinum?"
I would assume that the ones with the highest "league progress" value are considered first - If more than 7 guilds qualify, the logical solutions would be:
- all gold league guilds with the same highest league progress will play in platinum battle grounds or
- from the possible candidates of guilds with highest progress, only a few will be selected randomly

Owl II

Emperor
Where did the guild points go, haven't they been calculated yet?
When will you do the calculations?
Guild points(power) are always counted in the timer. And in GE as well.

Just a thought: if all Guild members receive the statue fragments, it is possible that Guild power points will be awarded to each Guild member:p

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Just a thought: if all Guild members receive the statue fragments, it is possible that Guild power points will be awarded to each Guild member:p
I had the same though before - and it would have been interesting, because big guilds will low participation could still get loads of rewards...
But now it clearly says "your reward" and "guild reward" in the reward chest display...

Owl II

Emperor
According to the original announcement there should already be a prestige bonus according to the league. Maybe it will only be displayed after the next calculation...
Want to find out This is a key point. From this depends how much the new gameplay will be popular

Last edited:

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
My guild was by far the most active in our battleground, conquering about 30 provinces, while the next highest guild had only 3 or 4. At the end of the contest, I got a message saying our guild did not win a reward due to inactivity, and admonishing us to be sure to conquer enough provinces next time. We controlled the majority of all the provinces on the board, which for an 8-guild map is pretty active, I thought. Does one guild have to conquer all of the provinces in order to win a reward?
I got the same message, it's a bug.
Now if I click on GB the message is different and correct.

DeletedUser9719

hello
I do not see any ranking, nor the points that make up classification
I look forward to Thursday to see if there are rankings and if the results change
otherwise, no investment will be of interest as it is not rewarded

DeletedUser9218

Hello,

In our group of GBG we had 5 very active guild and a guild with no action

1st guild rewards was 65 pieces of reward for each player and 273 guild reward

6th guild rewards was 48 pieces of reward for each player and 199 guild reward

is it fair after a lot of fights?

it must be depend on win% I think.

Best regards
rmm2

Buzz30

Farmer
I do not understand the rewards .... our guild is ranked 3rd with 13 provinces and 157 k of victory points, our winnings are 31 fragments and 129.7 K crowns and the guild ranked 8th with 1 province and 0 point of victory receives 31 fragments and 117.2 K of crowns. If it's like that, you do not have to fight, you win practically the same thing ...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
and the guild ranked 8th with 1 province and 0 point of victory receives 31 fragments and 117.2 K of crowns.
As was said before - the displayed chest is misleading. Inactive guilds do not get rewards at all - instead they will get a message like the one below...
index.php

Natalia1

Squire
Hello,

In our group of GBG we had 5 very active guild and a guild with no action

1st guild rewards was 65 pieces of reward for each player and 273 guild reward

is it fair after a lot of fights?

it must be depend on win% I think.

Best regards
rmm2
And that guild that had pretty much no action is STILL in the gold league

aragon82

Merchant
Actually no, only one guild advanced to Platinum. Doesn't mean it'll be just one guild in Platinum in the next season. ;) A battleground instance requires multiple guilds to be competing, therefore guilds from the next league can be moved up to participate with them.

and the one and only advancing was grouped in the, I'd call it, premium-golden?
#1 #2 #4 #7 from guild-ranking, all together in the same golden-league

getting 2nd with this opponents around(177,8K points...or 23,39% of all points earned in the league), still showing golden league for next round
for now, me and all others spending a lot of time, troops and goods over the last 10 days, are "not amused"

you really have to overlook the rewards(difference 1st to last spot)
...and show a transparent system of advancing/dropping in the leagues(ranks? points? activity? rolling a dice?)
getting an idea what we can plan for next GBG is slightly better than getting suprised at the start...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
And that guild that had pretty much no action is STILL in the gold league
But they will not take part in the next GBG unless they sign up for it manually. Also, as was said before, you do not league up/down just because you placed first/last in one GBG... multiple GBGs will be necessary for most guilds to see any change in league.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
and the one and only advancing was grouped in the, I'd call it, premium-golden?
#1 #2 #4 #7 from guild-ranking, all together in the same golden-league
So maybe guilds are not only placed in a GBG based on league but also based on "league progress" @thephantom ?

getting 2nd with this opponents around(177,8K points...or 23,39% of all points earned in the league), still showing golden league for next round
for now, me and all others spending a lot of time, troops and goods over the last 10 days, are "not amused"
you probably still made a lot of "league progress" and it will not take long before you go up a league. As for why only the one guild ranked up? I would assume that they were started off with a higher "league progress" value than any other guild due to being the dominant guild on the server.

Also as Phantom said, some gold-league guilds will play in the next platinum GBG (for more rewards) to fill up the spots - I surmise, the chances are good that your guild is among these...

you really have to overlook the rewards(difference 1st to last spot)
No, I do not think so - if the differences were bigger you would come into a regime where the first place of a lower league will get more rewards than the last place of a higher league - this would lead to "punishment for ranking up" what generally is a big NoNo... On the other hand if you would increase the rewards exponentially between leagues, nobody would bother playing as nobody would want to play in the lower leagues

...and show a transparent system of advancing/dropping in the leagues(ranks? points? activity? rolling a dice?)
getting an idea what we can plan for next GBG is slightly better than getting suprised at the start...
They were asked about that before, the response was something along the lines of not wanting to display that "league progress" and the mechanics behind, as for not to overwhelm and alienate the players...

Last edited:

aragon82

Merchant
league-progress for the first round of GBG should have been 0 for everyone
I dont know which system was used to set up such a wired combination, but well... maybe the devs know
with the actual ranking it is: #1 #2 #3 #5 and #12 had been grouped with each other in the same golden-league

I have seen a pic from another top10 guild dominating their league, no logical reason why not even they have been promoted to platinum rigth now