• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser8743

I find the Statue of Honor to be very underwhelming. It is supposed to be a personal reward to entice individuals to play GBG. However the primary rewards (guild goods and guild power) are directed to the guild. In Silver league, it will take 6 or 7 GBG play throughs (12 to 14 weeks) to get a level 1 3x4 building that gives the individual 2 FP. It will take well over a year to get to level 5 that produces 6 FP. That's not enticing at all.

Event reward buildings are much better and you can get them in 20 days or so, GE is much more rewarding for individuals. Culture settlements take around 5 months to complete but the rewards are much, much better. The Shinto Temple lv1 is a 3x4 providing 2FP and 5 goods which can be gotten in about 10 days.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
A question came up regarding ageing up during a battleground...

Will the age of the encountered negotiations/battles be of the players age at the beginning of the GBG (like it is with GE) or always of the players current age?

As it is the same topic... What about the building costs of the province buildings? Will they change when the guilds highest age player changes his age?

kaymedic

Marquis
Only one guild will be in the platinum League next round. You already can see the new Leagues in the guild ranking ;)

podkap1970

Emperor
Only one guild will be in the platinum League next round. You already can see the new Leagues in the guild ranking ;)
hahahaha what a big joke
i hope you change this until thursday

Edit: we had 3 gold leagues, why not take the first 2 each into platin league?

just makes no sense sorry

Last edited:

DeletedUser8464

What a load of croc. Not worth the effort unless you are a very high level guild.

justMDZ

Farmer
Where did the guild points go, haven't they been calculated yet?
When will you do the calculations?
But how do alloys work?
Neither the first, nor (we) seconds are passed by league ..

explanations, please

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Actually no, only one guild advanced to Platinum. Doesn't mean it'll be just one guild in Platinum in the next season. ;) A battleground instance requires multiple guilds to be competing, therefore guilds from the next league can be moved up to participate with them.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Not worth the effort unless you are a very high level guild.
would not say that... My level 0 guild will go up to level 10+ over night... (or already at 12 o clock with the next calculation?) and that is with a 3rd place in copper ;)

Only one guild will be in the platinum League next round.
Would really be odd - who are they fighting against in the next round? And why did they get more "league progress" than others (EDIT: where they the only guild in gold that were in a battleground with all 8 guilds participating?) As it is not possible to sort for the league, I assume that there are some lower rank guilds that got promoted to platinum...

You already can see the new Leagues in the guild ranking ;)
On that note...
the mini-league icons look really odd (kind of pixelated and maybe the transparency not working correctly at the edges?) in the ranking overview and on the other hand are hard to discern (silver and platinum look very alike, and copper only has a little blue in the icon that discerns it from gold)

DeletedUser9685

Quiet strange, we finished first in gold league, but on the left flag there is stated that the guild did not earn a reward due to inactivity.
20191007.battleground.fehler.JPG
65 fragments of the Statue of Honor selection kit received.
After relogging the rewards are shown when entering battlegrounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I really hope that is a BUG...
no reward.jpg

How is that not enough for a reward?:
ranking.jpg

I can understand that a 0 is not enough, but it really should be communicated what would be "enough" if it is any value above zero...

DeletedUser6695

We placed third, I have to assume it's a bug, as we advanced to silver league. I got the same thing on login, (also for third place) - "due to inactivity'??

Please leave any feedback on the new feature Guild Battlegrounds in this thread.
You can find the details here.
My guild was by far the most active in our battleground, conquering about 30 provinces, while the next highest guild had only 3 or 4. At the end of the contest, I got a message saying our guild did not win a reward due to inactivity, and admonishing us to be sure to conquer enough provinces next time. We controlled the majority of all the provinces on the board, which for an 8-guild map is pretty active, I thought. Does one guild have to conquer all of the provinces in order to win a reward?

Owl II

Emperor
Will the result of the season affect the prestige of the guilds(ranking points)? If not now, maybe it's in the plans?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Will the result of the season affect the prestige of the guilds(ranking points)?
According to the original announcement there should already be a prestige bonus according to the league. Maybe it will only be displayed after the next calculation...

kaymedic

Marquis
Actually no, only one guild advanced to Platinum. Doesn't mean it'll be just one guild in Platinum in the next season. ;) A battleground instance requires multiple guilds to be competing, therefore guilds from the next league can be moved up to participate with them.

I see. But will these guild also be in platinum rank or do they stay in the gold rank but are playing the platinum BG with the better rewards?

justMDZ

Farmer
Where did the guild points go, haven't they been calculated yet?
When will you do the calculations?
But how do alloys work?
Neither the first, nor (we) seconds are passed by league ..

explanations, please