• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Beta King

Viceroy
Inno cut ...well somewhat cut Champion point farming in GVG by changing the DAs.. When will inno stop point farming in GBG? Where is the so called balance in points/ranking?

Inno also capped the # of RQs one can do. Will there be a cap on stuff in GBG?

Right now bots run both GVG and GBG hurting actual players and driving them away from game.
No such thing as bots, if they were real Inno would have stopped them long ago!

Fenix

Viceroy
Think there's news. After the last major update in live worlds, some guild mates indicated that they started to receive messages stating that "the tablet they use is not compatible to enter the battlefield". Support advises players to buy a more powerful tablet (I find this deplorable).

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Think there's news. After the last major update in live worlds, some guild mates indicated that they started to receive messages stating that "the tablet they use is not compatible to enter the battlefield". Support advises players to buy a more powerful tablet (I find this deplorable).
In order to play, you need at least iOS 11. This operating system is supported by the iPhone 5s and above and iPad mini 2, iPad Air and iPad Pro and above. (full list here)
Some of these devices are almost 10 years old. We are not able to support old devices forever.

Same thing goes for Android Tablets. You need at least Android 4.4.

Beta King

Viceroy
With the 8k graphics 120 fps refresh rate and extremely fast first person gameplay in battlegrounds its only reasonable that older devices would not be supported honestly.

Last edited:

mcbluefire

Baronet
All jokes aside, however, it's not easy to maintain code that relies on deprecated features, removed features, and new features across several platforms. At some point developers have to pull the plug on supporting old platforms. These days the software development kits drive that forward movement so at some point a build will just fail unless you get rid of these retired features and then the program just won't run on an old platform.

Beta King

Viceroy
In order to play, you need at least iOS 11. This operating system is supported by the iPhone 5s and above and iPad mini 2, iPad Air and iPad Pro and above. (full list here)
Some of these devices are almost 10 years old. We are not able to support old devices forever.

Any word on a decision from the boss?

Beta King

Viceroy

Any way we could get a guarantee that we will be informed of the decision on the nerf by Christmas of this year or is there a chance this could drag well into 2024?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Making a decision and/or analyzing beta data before implementing it on live servers takes months?
But the arrival of the next age will only shift with the live servers by a single month while there will be more possible incidences.
I'm in favor of this nerf but I'd rather see it canceled instead of dithering for months more.

Beta King

Viceroy
I heard that when the last new era was introduced in beta that people that had live accounts in the current last era was given some kind of access to test out the new era in beta without having to grind out the 21 eras in beta to get there? Does anyone know of this?

Beta King

Viceroy
I think the goal is for you to forget about the nerf then it can just quietly go away and stay in beta permanently but never make it to live...

-Emperor-

Farmer
Inno just cowardly does not announce this on a live server and so far bypasses this topic, shelving it, but the consequences of nerf are inevitable in any case (that it will end in collapse)... lol
I think the goal is for you to forget about the nerf then it can just quietly go away and stay in beta permanently but never make it to live...

Beta King

Viceroy
Inno just cowardly does not announce this on a live server and so far bypasses this topic, shelving it, but the consequences of nerf are inevitable in any case (that it will end in collapse)... lol
Come on people will love it, they will have so much more free time to play other games(Inno Games of course)! At least i will if they would ever move it to live servers...

Last edited: