• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

King Flush

Marquis
Maybe because working your arc is individual and you alone are the boss of your arc and what you do with it.

But waiting in GbG to do only the fights with 0 attrition is not a lot of effort and dedication, maybe some of the guildmates have that but i doubt that your guild with for example 60 members receive equal chances to fight with the 0 attrition.
I'm telling you virtually every means of gaining FP's (farming if you like) is more efficient in how much effort/time you have to put in to get the same results, than it is from GBG, which requires hours and if you're a GBG leader it's a rediculously low amount per time spent.

Given everybody in the same guild by default have the same chance as everybody else with only difference in being how quickly they can fight IE how often they need to swap out units and whether they have the amount of troops to manage this, very fairly those that can achieve more have built their city to be able to do so, you know like it should be. Despite this you get a disparity due to players having different levels of how much effort they put in but like I say all have the same opportunity.

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
This is beta and you don't know how we play in our world.

And your argument is complete nonsens, we working hard to go to D-lite ?

One question if you are able to understand it , guild A takes 4 or 5 sectors and they loose them 4h later , guild B has 2 sectors but they can keep it all day long 24h , who will be 4th and 5th at the end of the day ???

Again: you should never talk about something you have no clue on
you held 4th up to the last 48 hours where you did an obvious slowdown in fighting...that is defined as tanking

These are poor excuses, most of the big players have a couple of hundred thousands fp in inventory so if they want to help juniors i see no reason why they have to let it depend from GbG, the truth is their help is more convert fp from the scorebar above to their inventory.

It's the same with us

I voted no to changes. But I would change my vote to yes now. The yes votes have compelling arguments. I was really voting no on some details. But I have loved what the developers have done with the game in the past. Even though it is very profitable to use free attrition I think players are getting tired of the grind.
I think introducing new mechanics to game would make it more exciting overall. I think attrition should go up faster the farther you are from home base as well as with the number of fights.

Maybe because working your arc is individual and you alone are the boss of your arc and what you do with it.

But waiting in GbG to do only the fights with 0 attrition is not a lot of effort and dedication, maybe some of the guildmates have that but i doubt that your guild with for example 60 members receive equal chances to fight with the 0 attrition.
Every member of my guild get equal chance to fight with 0 attrition. Try again @jovada.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Why are you fine with one of it and hate the other?
Because there's a stark difference between building a friends list and helping them while gaining FP AND playing GbG while totally blocking others through zero attrition abuse.

One enriches by helping others, the other enriches by blocking others.

You still haven't understood that the nerf has been adopted (it will come live soon) and that it is counterproductive to attack each other instead of sharing experience and possibly offering complementary solutions.

CrashBoom

Legend
said that from the beginning, don't expect to get a response it's one of those questions the 'for' camp have no answer to.
there is the answer:

Because there's a stark difference between building a friends list and helping them while gaining FP AND playing GbG while totally blocking others through zero attrition abuse.

You still haven't understood that the nerf has been adopted (it will come live soon) and that it is counterproductive to attack each other instead of sharing experience and possibly offering complementary solutions.

Lots of player with a high level Arc take good care of their neighbourhood also :) Are you telling me investing to a neighbour's GB is helping them not sniping?

What I want you tell you is a tool itself never good or bad - it depends on the user. You can use your high level Arc to help your friends (but ethically questionable if you don't give them your full profit) or for sniping. Also there is farming on GBG when the guilds share the map, sometimes there is fighting and there are guilds who are beached. I just heard too much these expressions: "greedy", "exploit", "mindless clicking" etc to let this Arc question go..

This cap will slowly kill the GBG. I hope the Arc will be the next.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
what word did you not understand?
I am not talking about neighbors but only friends and always following their request.

And as already said several times, continue to attack other players, you only devalue yourself. While bringing his experience, without conjecture and possibly with suggestions will be raised by the CMs contrary to your sterile speech.

CrashBoom

Legend
Are you telling me investing to a neighbour's GB is helping them not sniping?
depends on the neighbor
it is only sniping if the neighbor is a greedy one who think his GB must be filled with 1,9 :rolleyes:

but there are also many neighbors in my world (an old one) which are thankful when I help them and a few even send me a friend request

I hope the Arc will be the next.
me too
only for the first 20 donations of the day

Owl II

Emperor
Lots of player with a high level Arc take good care of their neighbourhood also :) Are you telling me investing to a neighbour's GB is helping them not sniping?

What I want you tell you is a tool itself never good or bad - it depends on the user. You can use your high level Arc to help your friends (but ethically questionable if you don't give them your full profit) or for sniping. Also there is farming on GBG when the guilds share the map, sometimes there is fighting and there are guilds who are beached. I just heard too much these expressions: "greedy", "exploit", "mindless clicking" etc to let this Arc question go..

This cap will slowly kill the GBG. I hope the Arc will be the next.
And also not many, but every first one is dumping, offering help above 1.9, 1.92, 1.95 and so on. But they are still D'Artagnans, and all the others exploit the game and the guilds members&neighbors:D

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
me too
In my guild we bet without any profit at the height of his ark.
20 seems low to me, because I easily help about fifty GB per day within my guild.
If I can only do it for the first 20, the help won't be as useful for everyone...

For me there are several areas to improve:
- facilitate the exit from HQ (for example siege in HQ, attrition 0 as long as the guild has not taken 1 province...)
- distribute province points and province slots more evenly
- 6 guilds on the new map and 8 on the old one (not ever the same strategy)
- review distribution of Points, avoid going directly from platinum to 1000Points and vice versa (for example with an amplitude -40 / +40 of Points won/lost)
- impossibility to place several buildings of the same type on a province)

Here is a summary of the ideas that I appreciated and took from the various exchanges we had here and there on the subject.

jovada

Regent
you held 4th up to the last 48 hours where you did an obvious slowdown in fighting...that is defined as tanking
You have to tell the truth, we were already at p5 3 days before the end , and better think about it who pushed us back to HQ every time ? It was you so in fact you dropt us to p5 , must i say thank you now????

King Flush

Marquis

there is the answer:
there is an answer but not a very good one let's face it! DEADPOOL says 'one enriches by helping others' yet doing well in GBG enriches your guildmates, by Arc profiteering you are taking profit on positions where if you hadn't someone else would have therefore taking profit away from others much the same as taking sectors in GBG is taking sectors another guild may take if you don't, so seems very much the same to me.

and then there's sniping which is really just all about take, I hear people say some are thankful about it if they are not familier to using 1.9 threads but that doesn't justify it, you could instead of sniping send the GB owner a message explaining how they are missing out, just be honest with yourselves if you profit from taking GB positions or especially if you profit from sniping just stop being hypocrites by saying there is something wrong in profiting from GBG you can sit on your fake pedestals condemning others but look in the mirror you are no better than those who you condemn.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
you are no better than those who you condemn.
I'm not the one who spends my time comparing myself to others and paying attention to rankings.

And as I keep saying, you still haven't understood that the nerf has been adopted (it will come live soon) and that it is counterproductive to attack each other instead of sharing experience and possibly offering complementary solutions.

Emberguard

Emperor
I hope the Arc will be the next.
me too
When you say first 20 donations..... do you mean the building leveling up? Or placing the forge points? 'Cause if you mean placing forge points then I don't see how that would work for anything that takes longer than 24 hrs to level, but if you mean first 20 buildings to level up then you could end up using the charges on buildings that were donated years ago that suddenly got levelled

King Flush

Marquis
yea nerf the Arc next after that nerf how much you can get from city collection, w
I'm not the one who spends my time comparing myself to others and paying attention to rankings.

And as I keep saying, you still haven't understood that the nerf has been adopted (it will come live soon) and that it is counterproductive to attack each other instead of sharing experience and possibly offering complementary solutions.
has it really been confirmed it's coming in? I must have missed that, time to get the popcorn out and watch the fire burn :D :D :D

btw wasn't attacking you, occasionally you make a good point but Crash Boom says there is my answer and as explained I just don't think it makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
When you say first 20 donations..... do you mean the building leveling up? Or placing the forge points? 'Cause if you mean placing forge points then I don't see how that would work for anything that takes longer than 24 hrs to level, but if you mean first 20 buildings to level up then you could end up using the charges on buildings that were donated years ago that suddenly got levelled
placing the FP (that is the only thing the player can control)
doesn't matter when they level

the game would remember which donations will get Arc boost and which not (ok will be a little programming, but nothing impossible to do)
(when it would be introduced all donations before that limitation get the Arc boost attribute set and will be boosted even if they level next years)

but logical (according to the behaviour of other GB which have amounts)
it shouldn't be the first 20 of the day, but the first 20 after collecting the Arc
so with leveling up the Arc a player could use it more often a day:
like when you level up your Himeji and each time you then can do your fights (or similar with other GB)