• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
To get more guilds to participate takes more than just muzzling the big guilds.
It also takes time.
After 2 years of suffering some guilds have abandoned the GbG.
Don't think they will come back after a few days, especially at the start of the school vacation period.

CrashBoom

Legend
I hope everyone realizes, FOE is a war game
obviously it is not

in a war game you would totally capture your oppoenent (or at least try)

and don't swap sectors every 4 hours

:rolleyes:

Grepolis is a war game
guilds are taking the cities from their enemies (or at least try to)
when you see hundreds of other cities attacking your city (cities) to take it away then you know what a real war game is

and the really good guilds don't go for one city: would be easy for another guild to send defence in time
they go for multiply cities of multiple players

that is WAR

but the worst thing that can happen to a player in FoE is that a building is plundered.
one opponent can plunder 1 !!!! building per day. you don't even lose your defending units
in Grepolis you could lose all your cities while you are sleeping
(or your GB(s) get sniped if you let that happen)

you don't even know what the word WAR means

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
then still:
I CAN'T win 160 fights :p

Then make it possible. All you need is 2880/1500 attack stats to do „almost” every one wave fights at 150 attrition, keep your AO for 35%(level 116) and dont forget about the kraken on the way forward, collect it at 130-135 attrition to aid you.
Basically, you can and if you have the desire to fight only on one sector aided by the other 2 at the beggining to change the fights for the middle one and ONLY on the SECOND MAP(hexagonal one with Elephant prize at the end) searching for the fight with 2 Harpoons and 6 Cavitation Tanks :p
And dont forget Your alcatraz on the way, atleast level 112 :p

Raise Yours stats and stop moaning You cant take a sector on Your own, there are ways to do this.

If you find pretty hard to do this, then take a VPN and make a second account, on main do 120-130 attrition and with the other one, 30-40 :))
I AM KIDDING

Owl II

Emperor
I more or less accidently stumpled over the gbg starting announcement at DE severs for the first time reading the text :cool:
It says:"Play now and dominate the rest"
View attachment 8166
How so? I thought it should say, "wait until your rivals themselves bring you rewards for fights on a platter. Oh, wait! And don't forget to demand they share the VP with you. So you can keep your right to rewards next season;)

Thunderdome

Emperor
"Sorry, we don't know how that could have happened"
Or, the famed "it is not intended" schtick, which gets me laughing because everything they do to mess up things for others is always intended.
instead of a fight cap they could introduce a reward cap:
They already have when they made rewards obtaining by chance at some random number of fights/negos throughout. They should have placed it after every successful victory (fighting) or negotiation so it keeps the player in wanting more (as well as helping their guild) by doing more.
Asgard has given everyone the opportunity to hit this season.
I can only do so much with what was dealt to me before expenditures taken their toll on me, heh heh. But, it's fun having you folks around in the same map along with the fine folks in Pantere. It has been a fun season so far (not of the change, of course). BTW I am in Misfit Island.
It was the case before, but the big guilds complained of always meeting the same opponents. So Inno changed the guild grouping system.
Yep, seems like it's the influence of the uber power that developers often cave to. In every game I had played, the top always complained because they are facing other top folks, so the developers come up with these "one size fits all" methods that often have other players quitting from frustration. It's like I am sorry you're at the top, but give yourselves a pat in the back and wait until the rest of us get there. By having a "one size fits all" kind of method will prevent those who are growing to get there and sometimes will make them rage quit in the process. This is what I am going to see if this change as it is makes it to the live servers.
I do not understand the logic. It is like saying rich people have to drive VW's so they can drive around cramped up like poor people, or worse take the bus.
No, they can drive their Ferraris but do with others of like kind (other Ferraris). You don't simply let a Ferrari enter in a race of Yugos. The Yugos won't win. Same, you don't let a Clifford (aka Clifford the Big Red Dog) in the Puppy Bowl (those who are starting out) and expect the puppy to win.
If Guilds can not take their first sector in 10 min, they are not interested in this part of the game.
Or, they are sleeping when it starts. GBg starts at around 2-3 am local time for me. At that time, I am asleep. Others are probably working during that time.
Negos are twice the value and half the attrition :p
Thought it was twice the progress points for each 1 attrition increase. The amount of goods increases exponentially after a certain level of attrition, and it's usually the same age of good (and diamonds for those stubborn people that do not take a trade beyond three tries) for the negos that people just steer clear from and concentrate on fighting instead.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Inno would be be advised using there time and resources stopping this first.
Clearly this player has been "cheating" with some sort of hack. How they can be in Industrial Era and currently battling Iron Age units in GBg? A real GBg encounter is always the same age units of the participating player.

Kev-

Farmer
It is possible due to Inno ineptitude within the quests they should get there own house in order first and foremost but won't want to do that because i'd imaging it needs lots of diamonds to keep those troops alive

Clearly this player has been "cheating" with some sort of hack. How they can be in Industrial Era and currently battling Iron Age units in GBg? A real GBg encounter is always the same age units of the participating player.
He/she advanced from iron age to industrial age after GBG season start. I've done it also from progressive era to future.
Unfortunately this heaven only lasts 10 days :)

HunZ95

Squire
[/QUOTE]
if you change age after the start of gbg, you will fight against units of your previous age for the entire gbg season. this is also true for the guild expedition.

Kev-

Farmer
Its also possible through the quests to get troops multiple levels over your current era Inno are aware of this apparently Att stops accumulation once you get through 150Att and you can then fight on whilst ever you can keep the troops alive. We had a Iron age member in our Guild fighting with AF OF troops until quirks like this are sorted why are they making things hard for junior fighters.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Uh, correct me if I am wrong... you're going to need a lot of goods, coin, supply, and FP to unlock each tech along a straight line as well as goods to negotiate the continent map to get the advanced units as rewards. So, unless you're Bill Gates or Elon Musk in getting a mass amount of diamonds, there is no way.

We are talking from IA to IndA in one swoop. That's a 5 age spread.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Its also possible through the quests to get troops multiple levels over your current era Inno are aware of this apparently Att stops accumulation once you get through 150Att and you can then fight on whilst ever you can keep the troops alive. We had a Iron age member in our Guild fighting with AF OF troops until quirks like this are sorted why are they making things hard for junior fighters.
It is impossible to get OF troops in Iron Age. The earliest this is possible is Industrial Age. Still a major advantage, but not as bad as in Iron Age. Also, it takes a lot of effort and resources to get to that point.

Kev-

Farmer
As I said Inno are aware of this issue so why not sort these issues first cutting junior fighters out of the game after just a few fights is targeting the wrong abusers.