• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

RedRed

Viceroy
lvl.7 pillar is very nice... :)

how many yards are the different arrows? is a random number? I've choose one with a green arrow and got 7 yards, 9 from the one with blue arrow, 5 from orange arrow

YmtHSyq.png

"gather a small amount of coins" - now this it is age dependent, correct?

Last edited:

DeletedUser5882

Pillars of hero upgrade is amazing!

Now I would definitely spend diamonds for this because it would be worth it! "Giving the most by taking the least" feature is what I call Premium!

DeletedUser

I've had three chests - the cheapest one didn't contain daily special (why?), so I've chosen the "biggest" chest. I got the biggest crap from it, as usual, so nothing new here. But. Then I got completely different set of chest, none of them containing daily special. Why? None of them is even containing any building from the event... Do I have to open one to change the set of chest again? I feel cheated, cause they are totally crappy chests (units in one, special units in second and boosters/coins/supplies in third...) and I do not want to open any of them! How do I change the set of chests?

DeletedUser5429

The most expensive chest contained some event buildings.
I opened this chest.
All the chests are changed, and none contain this upgrade anymore, is that intended ?

dPIolIgsQSCt6-jLi-HREQ.png

I also may add that spending 150 energy to advance ONE yard is kind of really lame. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

Oh. The arrows indicate how far you may advance...
The biggest the arrow, the farther you can get.
But those arrows are not correlated to the price of the chests...
Kind of not intuitive at all.

DeletedUser

And not logical. You take the biggest effort to run the smallest measure? And you know before it would end like it...?

DeletedUser16

You have to make a decision: do you want to go for the touchdown reward, or are you more interested in getting the chest rewards? It's a matter of weighing chances and deciding what's more important to you :).

Also, a side note (an important one though):
The initial announcement said that the event will be playable on mobile from the day 1. Sadly, we did not manage to complete all the requirements on time. Therefore, it will only become available on mobile tomorrow, or early next week. This will still be a bit unpolished version, but you will be able to play.
Sorry about the delay!

DeletedUser5429

You have to make a decision: do you want to go for the touchdown reward, or are you more interested in getting the chest rewards? It's a matter of weighing chances and deciding what's more important to you :).
Hi Bryfft,
I understand what you're saying, but the announcement should be written differently then.
At the moment it says :
Naturally, the more expensive the tactic, the better rewards you can get and the more yards you will likely advance.

Which is incorrect.
And it does not mention the arrows mechanism. It should.

DeletedUser

What about decision of not opening any of the chests, as there is nothing valuable in them? When will the set of chests change?

And why there are chests/set of chests not containing daily special?

DeletedUser7779

Would be nice to show how many yards you can advance when you open the corresponding chest. It's quite confusing - if i had not read the comments here, I would have thought that the most expensive chest would give me the most advancement, which is not the case.
I opened the middle chest and i advanced 7 yards - is that constant, or depends on the chest price?
Again, would be logical to add info to the ? button saying how many yards the corresponding chest gives.

Other than that, the pillar lvl 7 looks quite tempting, so way better than Winter Event prizes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

urine luck

Baronet
for more constructive feedback... should it really be possible to gain only 24yrds after 9 plays? 3k diamonds to make a touchdown?

DeletedUser

Other than that, the pillar lvl 7 looks quite tempting, so way better than Winter Event prizes :)
The pillar looks great, taking that it doesn't grow in size while getting better bonuses.

DeletedUser5663

G
The idea that football is so named because it is a game played on feet and not a horse is quaint but inaccurate. There are records of football in the 14th century played between rival feudal lords' peasants : people who certainly would not have had an alternative of riding horses! The first records of horse-mounted ball games comes in the 17th century and those were battle-skill games trying to hit balls with blunt lances.
So why then do the north americans call the table version of football "foosball", which means football and not just table soccer?

DeletedUser7779

lvl.7 pillar is very nice... :)

how many yards are the different arrows? is a random number? I've choose one with a green arrow and got 7 yards, 9 from the one with blue arrow, 5 from orange arrow

YmtHSyq.png

"gather a small amount of coins" - now this it is age dependent, correct?

Just spent some diamonds to test and yes looks like the values are constant - blue arrow is the highest and gives 9 yards.
Inno, please add the yards advancement as text directly over or next to the arrow image - it's really not intuitive atm like others already mentioned.

urine luck

Baronet
to me it looked like the arrow was something to do with the style of play that would be made, the cost indicated the possible amount of yrds you could gain. so yeah, 9 plays and i made 26 yrds