• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I think our Carriages broke all 4 wheel axels lol.. This just got far far far worse. I let it run over night with the initial calcs which of course I already had at level 4 upgrades, only to wake up to about 2Q added to my collected bank, 91Q in the stockpile. I can't wait to see how slow the Carriage goes starting the next town. I raised both the collecting buildings to 250 now, hopefully that will get me a town completed in sometime later today.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well, I was close enough to finish my last town with only raising the Coach and Banquet to 250.
But with the new town, there isn't any reason to raise managers except for the tasks.
And my horse is now a turtle.

Same here, town would've been ready to move on about 8 this morning, but I was at work. Logged on a few minutes ago, only had 1.8q collected but 15q waiting. And the collections are going mega slow. What a load of rubbish

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please stop the dev bashing here. If not, we will start punishing these comments.
If you don't like this change, simply say it and what you don't like about it. Comments attacking the developers are not helpful.

estrid

Baronet
I actually suspect that they saved our towns as they were, but game algorithm started from beginning.
If this is so, the next town will behave more like St Pat.
It had been nice, if the amount needed to move to the next town had also been restarted, so being only 1M

Nansoon

Farmer
Juber, I am ok with the beta test’s idea. But usually there is a alpha test, and even pre-alpha phase.
More and more I have the feeling that the devs start thinking about the event process at release on beta server.
And we don’t have any reaction to our posts. If anyone explains us the reasons of rebalance, we could have a constructive argue.
Here I feel like talking to a brick wall…

maff

Farmer

We are in a society of free expression, giving an opinion is not criticizing, that is, what one thinks, and if it is true that the change has gotten worse, I think that before making the change they should have tried the change and seen how bad it is. It worked but this has not been done, they don't care now to see who ends the event with how slow it goes the same for next year it ends, that they fix it well and give more days to finish it as a reward for these failures

FMaxi

Merchant
I actually suspect that they saved our towns as they were, but game algorithm started from beginning.
If this is so, the next town will behave more like St Pat.
It had been nice, if the amount needed to move to the next town had also been restarted, so being only 1M
Well, the as-is doesn't apply to ship/festival manager levels. Actual speed is definitely NOT lvl4. But the gems are gone and time is wasted.

Kronan

Viceroy
Have to agree @Havik79. I was hours away from finishing, @ 200/200 (old fast engine), and I've fallen way back down the hole, even lifting my banquet steward to 277 and coachman to 252! Banquet Steward is a level 3, and Coachman is a level 4!

All I can make in 8 hours is 1.12 Q! I keep adding level to the Banquet Steward, but that 1.12Q in 8 hours isn't changing.

Something truly isn't right. It feels like the port back to SPD isn't using the boosts correctly. Especially with those levels being 4 and 3!

Going to take me 3 more days to make a new city? I was on the goal line last nite!

I don't mind a small fallback, but this seems disproportionately LARGE, so it feels like something didn't get ported or installed correctly.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Please stop the dev bashing here. If not, we will start punishing these comments.
Is this an update to the forum rules? Making a warning that will be impossible find after a while, is not helpful.
Comments attacking the developers are not helpful.
Not giving reasons to revert balance back to st. Patrick's day is not helpful.

From my understanding some buildings can be levelled as far as in St. Patrick's day. Ultimately falling short of the supposedly balance of st. Patrick's day. This restriction is not helpful.

maff

Farmer
Is this a disaster so hard to fix it? at level 4 it is as if it were the car at level 1 this is not correct if they do not solve it they load the event impossible to finish it 4 days to make 1 city this is not logical

Kronan

Viceroy
The speed corresponds to lvl 1 manager. If the algorithm started anew it has not been reading the level of managers from our towns.

It feels like that, yes @estrid. In fact, that may be it. I have a level 4 Coachman, and it's running slow, like a level 1. It should be animating MUCH FASTER, yet is crawling.

Something is wrong.

I found a cross-linked task this morning (and reported it in bugs), so maybe there are other things not linked correctly that are not display issues, but fundamental engine issues that aren't responding correctly to input user values, levels or changes made.

Many of us have played SPD for years, and yes - after playing it compared to Fellowship 2023 ORIGINAL VERSION, it's very slow. But even my first year, I was able to fall into doing a city in a 1.5 days, 2 days MAX.... but now?

I have no where to go with my city. I can't seem to speed it up, and even if I try, it feels like it won't help.
Managers @ 3 and 4, and 2 buckets of inventory over 2Q each, so plenty of provisions, but the transfers with BOTH COACHMAN and BANQUET levels above 250 and boosts @ high levels, seem like they're not even working.

Something feels OFF.

Last edited:

Retired Guy

Marquis
I don't like reverting back to St Paddy's balancing.. Enough folks don't enjoy St Paddy's as it is, nevermind having two identical events in a year. You were close with the new balancing, only a few tasks needed tweaked.. and you would have had a "same", but very different version of the mechanics, that may have even converted some of the St Paddy haters.. We are here to help, we have folks who can seemingly do good simulations.. use them ! First of all get the balancing, and mechanics fixed, then work on the prizes.. if it's fun to play, isn't that the overall goal? It shouldn't be "work", we have enough of that in life already.

Status
Not open for further replies.