• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo...

Baronet
Please stop the dev bashing here. If not, we will start punishing these comments.
If you don't like this change, simply say it and what you don't like about it. Comments attacking the developers are not helpful.
What's wrong?
In the morning I started city 2. After the change, the driver's speed dropped. I can't upgrade a coachman to 300 today, and I won't be able to tomorrow either. I'll raise it to 300 in three days. That's what's wrong.
And that's just one part of what's wrong.
Level 4 coachman moves like a snail!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The managers seem to be working "right" for st patricks balancing (my L4 carriage is making 9s trips which corresponds to the st pats values). It just seems slow after how fast the "experimental" fellowship values were.

Of course since it's back to st patricks we have to advance to lv 300s again. And if you weren't logged in just before the change then it counted all the time you were logged off at the slower balance - so where you might've hoped to have say 4Q waiting for you when you logged in, instead you had 400T and are basically "just starting" the city you should've been almost finished. So you've probably got ~16+ hrs ahead of you getting to 300/300 and then making 8Q.

qaccy

Emperor
If the strategy for the previous balancing of the event was literally just 'get banquet and horse each to level 4' and nothing else other than farming tasks, that's something that would absolutely need more tweaking because it's far too simple for an event that's supposed to have some sort of 'strategy' involved.

However, I don't think simply throwing it all out the window in favor of a St. Patrick's copy/paste is a good idea, either. I would've preferred keeping the Fellowship Event different numbers-wise, just with some more tweaking so that it wasn't quite as simple as just leveling up two managers and ignoring everything else except for tasks.

estrid

Baronet
48Q... is this real?? I don't remember St Pat had anything to this amount... Anyway, it's ridiculous

Attachments

• foe_beta_spicy.png
    foe_beta_spicy.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 41

Kronan

Viceroy
The managers seem to be working "right" for st patricks balancing (my L4 carriage is making 9s trips which corresponds to the st pats values). It just seems slow after how fast the "experimental" fellowship values were.

Of course since it's back to st patricks we have to advance to lv 300s again. And if you weren't logged in just before the change then it counted all the time you were logged off at the slower balance - so where you might've hoped to have say 4Q waiting for you when you logged in, instead you had 400T and are basically "just starting" the city you should've been almost finished. So you've probably got ~16+ hrs ahead of you getting to 300/300 and then making 8Q.

Yes - there is something to be said for "relativity"... We've all driven @ 60mph - and then said -what the heck-, and moved the speedometer to 80mph for 10 or 20 miles, then back to 60mph - and THEN...it seems like we're crawling @ 60 compared to 80.

You might be right technically @xivarmy. You have data from SPD that I (and others...) do not. While reassuring, we should have been alerted to some of these outcomes directly, so the SHOCK of the changes expected might be assimilated better, and yes, even understood or tolerated positively.

But we got kinda "flushed", so to speak.

estrid

Baronet
And now my still inadequate coachman travels half empty because those over 10Q goodies I had there have already been lifted and the factories are not producing about anything. Jep jep, this is going to take several days to get to the next town. And it will be hard work...
Playing games is supposed to be fun. This event was fun till today.

CDmark

Baronet
So, L4 festival I clocked at 8 seconds and L4 ship at 9 seconds. So those that want to calculate times to get tp L300, those are good numbers. FOE Helper hasn't adjusted so those times are not correct. It does seem something is off, not ported correctly is the term used by Xiphos.

Kronan

Viceroy
So, L4 festival I clocked at 8 seconds and L4 ship at 9 seconds. So those that want to calculate times to get tp L300, those are good numbers. FOE Helper hasn't adjusted so those times are not correct. It does seem something is off, not ported correctly is the term used by Xiphos.

Another data point to help(amounts, not time): My Level 3 Banquet guy is moving 1T goods @ level 284.

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
My latest town was supposed to finish about 10 minutes ago according to previous towns results and now it's only 1/2 way there. I'm looking forward to our friend MooingCats comments about how we were having a pleasant walk through the event when suddenly we realised we'd stepped in something a dog left behind. NOT IMPRESSED!!

CDmark

Baronet
Another data point to help(amounts, not time): My Level 3 Banquet guy is moving 1T goods @ level 284.
My L294 B is moving 1.04T, he is L4 but L3 to L4 is speed only, so says the manager list.

Attachments

• l4b 294.JPG
    l4b 294.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 15

dorsig72

Farmer
It seems as if a new game of chance has emerged from it, after each reload of the website new numbers appear. interesting

2023-06-06 16_30_54-[551045284] Forge of Empires [551045284].png2023-06-06 16_32_14-[551045284] Forge of Empires [551045284].png2023-06-06 16_33_46-[551045284] Forge of Empires [551045284].png

Status
Not open for further replies.