• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMaxi

Merchant
My latest town was supposed to finish about 10 minutes ago according to previous towns results and now it's only 1/2 way there. I'm looking forward to our friend MooingCats comments about how we were having a pleasant walk through the event when suddenly we realised we'd stepped in something a dog left behind. NOT IMPRESSED!!
Continue like St Patrick - Coach/Banquet to 300, Butcher 50. I don't see another way around. :(

Boo...

Baronet
In St. Patrick's there were psychos who, on an alarm clock, passed more than 10 cities.
None of the prizes will make me stay awake, wake up on an alarm clock, and play instead of work.

Kronan

Viceroy
hopefully good news - my time skip values just jumped appreciably (over doubled!!) from it being "stuck" @ 1.12Q in 8 hours no matter how many levels I added to the BANQUET guy, to 2.44Q now - so...possibly some porting adjustments are being made and taking shape...in the SPD "engine room'.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
hopefully good news - my time skip values just jumped appreciably (over doubled!!) from it being "stuck" @ 1.12Q in 8 hours no matter how many levels I added to the BANQUET guy, to 2.44Q now - so...possibly some porting adjustments are being made and taking shape...in the SPD "engine room'.
If you're relying on time skip values that's your problem :p I've now confirmed time skip values use the minimum of (production, shipping, banquet) regardless of stockpile. So if you finally upgraded your production some, that's why the value went up, even if you don't *need* production yet.

Kronan

Viceroy
If you're relying on time skip values that's your problem :p I've now confirmed time skip values use the minimum of (production, shipping, banquet) regardless of stockpile. So if you finally upgraded your production some, that's why the value went up, even if you don't *need* production yet.

interesting observation. I was watching my primary generation reservoir shrink a bit so added some "butcher" levels to help balance the two main reservoir input/output streams. That may be some of the determinant of the overall doubling from 1.12Q to 2.44Q. :check:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Just picking one of these comments:
We are in a society of free expression, giving an opinion is not criticizing, that is, what one thinks, and if it is true that the change has gotten worse, I think that before making the change they should have tried the change and seen how bad it is. It worked but this has not been done, they don't care now to see who ends the event with how slow it goes the same for next year it ends, that they fix it well and give more days to finish it as a reward for these failures
I did not say you are not allowed to give feedback/say your opinion. I even wrote, that you should please say so, if you don't like it and why. I only said, that you should not insult the developers. These are 2 very different things. Insults are not allowed, not towards each other and also not towards developers.

Aerendil

Squire
I can confirm that, Timeshift didnt calculate reserves in original St Patrick also.
My 300/300 B/C with lvl 4 Mangers produces 2Q/h and can finish my city 4h later than in yesterdays version.

@Juber and the Devs,
If the balance was for economic reasons, i.e. getting more money from the players, you did the balance too early.
1.) I still have enough gems (1655), city 7 and am not spending diamonds as long as I have enough gems.
2.) The event passes were new with the last St.Patrick, I think it was the 2nd event with passes. Probably a lot people bought their passes at the beginning of the event then. Probaly fewer people now buy passes and they buy them later, you have the numbers, and the people buy passes only if the event is fun.
I considered spending some diamonds when I run out of gems, because the event was fun, others might buy passes also but later.
Now its like work, I finish my ten cities and am happy when its finished. I predict you will get less money with this version, then original Fellowship event version.

Just picking one of these comments:

I did not say you are not allowed to give feedback/say your opinion. I even wrote, that you should please say so, if you don't like it and why. I only said, that you should not insult the developers. These are 2 very different things. Insults are not allowed, not towards each other and also not towards developers.
But the Developers don't read or respond to these threads.....
So they won't really be very insulted by anything said here....

Sorry.... Let the whining into the void continue....

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Comments attacking the developers are not helpful.
That said, even constructive comments are not taken into account. Besides, many of us have noticed that if we say good things you change for the worse and if we say bad things, we are just entitled to a great moment of silence or threats.
I even wrote, that you should please say so, if you don't like it and why.
Juber, with all due respect, I think Inno lost sight of the fact that players come to have fun, sometimes with a bit of difficulty.
But to copy existing events by just changing the graphics while making it difficult for an event to arrive on live servers during the holidays is a total lack of thought and desire for the community to have fun.
Are there only graphic designers left in the development team?

I love St Patrick's event, as I hated events like summer based on luck, but there's something for everyone. You don't have to have an IQ of 150 to understand that during July and August players don't want/can spend 8 hours a day in front of their screen.

All the criticisms that the communities have made to you are never taken into account.
At Christmas, the time of gifts, the event was very expensive, so not in the festive spirit.
For the anniversary event, it was exactly the same.
Take into account the expectations of the players instead of believing that only by pressing you will get more profit!

The various boycotts seen on different communities against level 5 of GE, against the redesigns in GbG, against ... in short, none effective, and fortunately.
By ignoring your communities, on the other hand, you will incite more and more boycotts against the spending of money.

I will wait for the end-of-year financial report to show you that you have not made the right choices. You kill the game by disgusting your customers!

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
Continue like St Patrick - Coach/Banquet to 300, Butcher 50. I don't see another way around. :(
I already had/have 9Q in my warehouse waiting to be transported/stored and a couple of hours to finish, then boom!! the snails appear and I'm looking at many more hours, even though I've done the donkey driver and the b*steward up to 300 each

CDmark

Baronet
So, we are going to have to use a hybrid form of Mooingcats SPD spreadsheet. His towns "3", "4", "5", "7", etc and the manager levels/tasks are all based on spending a total of 11200 pots of gold. But, we do not have all those POG's because we have spent some on the nerfed version. If you back calculate, don't forget that the 100 extra you got is already in your current total. Yep, that 100 extra.

so, I calculate we have 14 days of 100/150 x 250 = 3500 + 1400 milestone = 4900 POG's plus what ever you have in inventory (me - 1400)
I would have 6400 POG's to calculate what I can do.
Also be careful of the flow, I only get 250 POG's for 3 days
So, 1650 POG less any chests for managers in the next city I start later tonight, town 2.

estrid

Baronet
The horse that used to be a cheetah is now as slow as donkey even at level 4. BORING.
Indeed! The funny thing is that I really liked St Pat... now that I had for a moment that rapid horse this IS really boring.
I have now spent ten hours trying to get coachman/banquet to level 300 and I didn't start it from scratch... it's still ongoing
Having been thinking, is this game even worth the effort... that is, have I ever had fun with it? Maybe sometimes, because I have played a looooong time,
and I think I even bought some dims with money but it's too long ago (haven't needed any since then)

Sureshot

Farmer
As others have noted, with 6 days of the hyperspeed racehorse, watching the broken down lame mule they have now is so BORING, . I can hardly stand to watch it. Was it always that bad on St Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.