• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser10091

Adjusted the Virgo Project so it will not buff attacks against neighbors

Useless before, useless after. Highest age of the game and one of the worst GBs by far. :eek:o_O
Plenty of good suggestions in the feedback thread. This GB needs a complete redesign, not "adjustments".

DeletedUser8946

I like the game dearly. I'll be playing the game for 3 years next month.
I enjoy the farming and fighting. SAM logic is great; fighting for ores and clearing the map.
I built the GBs as I see fit. Most people skip Seed Vault but I enjoy having it.

First I saw Star Gazer, I thought it would be nice. Finally, I could use my Reno kits on my Terrace Farms/Event buildings so I can have the Star Gazer for my previous era goods. At level 10, it gives 50 only? I can use 2 Terrace Farms from VF and still have more goods. On the good side, I will save thousands of forge points and I can use them on another GB that I know to be productive..

I don't understand the logic behind Virgo... We already have Kraken. Most people have theirs beyond lvl60 mostly because of the fp production. Clearing the half of the army (only 3 times per 24 hours) is not useful at all for the fps it requires. I read the feedback page and there are many good suggestions there. I understand the logic behind new and unique GBs but this one is a bit off.

I don't have a suggestion in mind at the moment. As a core player, I can only say that I'm not happy with the GBs and will not be putting them in my city although I have the goods / bps and the space.

DeletedUser7703

Did something happen to the Greater Runestone selection kit not mentioned in the changelogs? I just logged in and now I have 56/15 kits available.

I also had extra Greater runestone selection kit fragments, my guess would be they increased the rewards for completing settlements and retroactively applied it.

DEXTER1

Merchant
I also had extra Greater runestone selection kit fragments, my guess would be they increased the rewards for completing settlements and retroactively applied it.

That is my quess too, but they should've mentioned it in the changelog, and they didn't.

Addonexus

Farmer
Adjusted the Greater Rune fragments received per time threshold for the Viking settlement to be 9, 4 and 2 respectively (they were 6, 2, and 1 before). Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement.
Why 3 and not 6? 6+2+1=9 9+4+2=15 15-9=6 fragments per settlement

DEXTER1

Merchant
Adjusted the Greater Rune fragments received per time threshold for the Viking settlement to be 9, 4 and 2 respectively (they were 6, 2, and 1 before). Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement.

Good question...

Addonexus

Farmer
On live server i did 17 settlements to get 2 GRs at level 5. now after this, i have to do 2 more to get the 3rd runestone at level 5. thats 19 settlements done for 3 runestones.
while if we get 6 which is the correct number per settlement, i didnt even need to do 17, i would had 3 GRs with 15 settlements. but now instead 15 i have to do 19 for the same reward. why a penalty for doing the settlements faster?

morderca

Farmer
Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement.
C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe they want to compensate for the increased "difficulty" due to the last quest? It is only about 8-10 hours, but for lots of runs this might have been critical... All runs completed before the change were done under different circumstances. But on the other hand, even players that never finished the settlement within the time limit will get fragments... so a bit unfair.

EDIT: Getting the compensation according to which time limit we kept, would be more appropriate.

Last edited:

Addonexus

Farmer
Maybe they want to compensate for the increased "difficulty" due to the last quest? It is only about 8-10 hours, but for lots of runs this might have been critical... All runs completed before the change were done under different circumstances. But on the other hand, even players that never finished the settlement within the time limit will get fragments... so a bit unfair.

If we got the full compensation instead of only half, that would be better (for me)

8 goods buildings means 4h for the goods, less than 1h for the copper with shrines, so the difference is only 4h more needed now compared to previosly. definitely not needed punishing players who did all 15-17 settlements within the timeframe to do 4 extra settlements and get the same reward as those that will need only 15 settlemets.
4 extra settlements are about a whole month more, thats a lot compared to 4h per settlement. not to mention, if you start them now and do 19, then you will have 4 GRs with only doing 1 more, while those who finished will only have 3 GRs

FrejaSP

Viceroy

Thanks, this together with last weeks love to the settlement will make a lot more do the Vikings :D

Excellent question.

qaccy

Emperor
Considering the alternative (in hindsight) would have been starting from zero settlements done in order to now obtain 15 per gold timer, I'll take receiving some compensation for the ones I've already done over none at all. I'm still 10 completions ahead of anyone who hasn't completed any settlements yet, even if they're now getting up to 15 fragments per completion and I'm only getting 12 for the ones I've already done, and now I'll additionally be getting 15 for each one I complete. Make sense to everybody?

EDIT: Also:
8 goods buildings means 4h for the goods, less than 1h for the copper with shrines, so the difference is only 4h more needed now compared to previosly.
You actually have 8 goods buildings simultaneously in your settlements? o_O

Last edited: