• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5653

I'd rather have medals as a bonus, than coins. Why would anyone think it's a good idea? :D

Lionhead

Baronet
But usually the coins you get from GBs are so few you could't buy any FPs to speak of.

True. Nevertheless, I´d prefer coins over medals. And that´s speaking as an endgame player, who in 3 of 4 worlds (including Beta) is still working on the 460 / 520K medal expansions.
Actually I think it would be great to collect a 10% coin boost bottle per 24 hr.

DeletedUser7059

But usually the coins you get from GBs are so few you could't buy any FPs to speak of.
Yep, you have true. But still is 1/10 of coins needed for 1 FP per day better than 0/10 ;)

DeletedUser

Question: Blue Galaxy doubles, does this mean that I get double goods, double supplies, double FP and double medals with Grand Bridge LvL 7? ...as example

DeletedUser

Question: Blue Galaxy doubles, does this mean that I get double goods, double supplies, double FP and double medals with Grand Bridge LvL 7? ...as example
Yes.
It doubles, by chance, the complete outcome.

DeletedUser7813

The Blue Galaxy
1. bonus: It would be great if its the same as Atlantis Museum (you can lower the percentage if its too OP). This way we have to collect by hand (I really get use to collect whole city with 5 dia button, its nice and clean and all my 600+fb can fit in the bar).
It would also lower the value of 1fb building such as SoK and some set buildings. Now its way better to build Terrace Farm so you can get 10fb (less money for you during events because farms are for free :)).
2. bonus: There is no need for medals or coins. But if it has to be coins I would rather see coin boost like in St. Mark Basilica. It would produce way more coins we can than spend on FB.

DeletedUser

BG the medals are useless as mentioned, plz replace the medals or let us buy fps with medals

DeletedUser5097

in my tech tree there is the "coming soon" era :p
And I thought reaching Tomorrow was impossible in RL.:p Perhaps after the ''coming soon'' future
the ''coming after'' era.:p or the ''coming later'' future.xd
Anyways from the first tech. Coming Soon we can see a intressting picture, but no conclussions
so far. A mysterious person on fire with purple flames. Maybe the reskined Ghost Ridder that we
can recruit.:D Or more likely he also burns from intresset what is going on in the Coming Soon
tech. and era.

Always more to come :)
Glad and great to hear it.:) Always looking forward to new advantures and advancements
of the game. It's kinda keeping me up.:) While some good stuff gets nerfed what is making
me feelling bad for the game.:/

Units
Gliders... hmm very cool idea flying fish. Saw flying fish often on the sea and oceans in RL. At first
I fought it where birds flying low, but later I saw they where realy fish. Medusa... was already
speculating with friends what it could be. I was thinking of a bouye with bloodsuckers or some
creepy sea worm recharging on a large bouye. Anyways a Medusa from Grepolis sounds cool,
even while I would have named it more a Hydra to keep the maritime theme into it, but Medusa
is also cool. The light unit is named after a kind of sword?
Anyways looks cool. The Medusa should have fantastic shields? Don't see that fantastic defences
stats.:/ Maybe Rapid deployment can better be replaced with Reactive Armor 3 or maybe even
a stronger version of this. Since... well... it's defensive stats are not that fantastic at al.:/

Crewmember
I look forward to that guy. Any crewmember keeping my sub running healthy is
very welcome.:) So glad to see him coming.
TT
The final tech. looks intressting.

DeletedUser

Some players are short with medals. Please leave it like it is

DeletedUser7961

Some players are short with medals. Please leave it like it is

I personally don't know any players who are short on medals that are in the oceanic future. Even if there are any then they don't have a high Arc. If they don't have a high Arc then this GB will only be leveled to a maximum of 10 because of the amount of FP needed. By looking at the previous Great Buildings one can assume that the amount of medals you will get from this GB at rank 10 is basically nothing. Even 1 quest with a low leveled Chateau will give you A LOT more medals than you will ever get from this new GB.

Back to your point. Nobody will ever build this Great Building for medals. It'll be purely built for its primary bonus. Even just 2 goods per day is better than medals.

Lionhead

Baronet
Even just 2 goods per day is better than medals.

As mentioned previous in this thread, I´m an endgame player, who in all my other worlds exept my main don´t yet have the final medal-expansion(s). In those worlds I have Arc in the mid 20´s, but that doesn´t mean I won´t level the Blue Galaxy beyond level 10.
You´re absolutely right, that this GB will never get built because of it´s active bonus. But that absolutely doesn´t mean that all players will prefer 2 goods over Medals as the active bonus. I have at least 45K TE goods in all my worlds. What would I do with 2 more?

Let´s face it. The only thing us endgame players are really interested in in a GB are fp´s or some kind of military boost. Here we will get fp´s as a result of using the passive bonus. Who really cares what the active bonus is?
If I was asked to prioritice the active bonus, knowing what the passive bonus is, it would be:

Coins --> Medals --> Goods --> Supplies

If IG just would consider something new as a GB´s active bonus, I´d like to see Coin boost bottles. Maybe on a chance basis, like 5% chance to collect a 100% coin-boost, 35% chance to collect a 50% coin-boost and a 60% chance to collect a 10% coin-boost.

SirSmithy

Squire
There’s one issue with the double collection. If the amount of usages are cannibalized by the X times daily challenges production. One need extreme focus to enjoy the bonus.

I would rather see a lower chance, but apply it on any building (ofc with the current exclusions).

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
not really sirsmithy - since medals don't matter, one merely needs to avoid collecting it til right before your good stuff is ready and won't feel like you're missing out on anything.

It's hard to say what the power of this building is without seeing how it levels. At level 1 at best it's a 17% chance to double 4 palaces. or 0.68 palaces of output on average - 3.4 FP, goods - plus some medals, coins, supplies. Which is pretty good for level 1 if you have 4 palaces or terrace farms. Doubling wishing wells is an interesting question - if it works and the charges build up fast enough it could be great for diamond mines.

Lionhead

Baronet
Anyways from the first tech. Coming Soon we can see a intressting picture, but no conclussions
so far. A mysterious person on fire with purple flames. Maybe the reskined Ghost Ridder that we
can recruit.:D Or more likely he also burns from intresset what is going on in the Coming Soon
tech. and era.

Since the first tech for quite some eras has been an expansion, I´m more like to see a man walking towards his spaceship, which has its engines warming up ready to launch :D