• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

But to stick to the main point, the amount of medals any GB would give players in OF will be nothing but a drop in the ocean for what they need to get those final few expansions, costing 500k+, and therefore will never convince me to build it, solely for the medals I need.

Do players really build St. Basil's for the coin boost?
Just saying ;)

DeletedUser7813

Just saying ;)

St. Basil is Coin production. St. Mark is Coin boost.
Coin production means just a few FB on high levels (1-2 for me). Coin boost means quite a lot of FB in well developed cities (full of SoK and sets).
And there is no need to build St. Basil at all :). Its just waste of space and FB for any active player :).

qaccy

Emperor
St. Basil is Coin production. St. Mark is Coin boost.
Coin production means just a few FB on high levels (1-2 for me). Coin boost means quite a lot of FB in well developed cities (full of SoK and sets).
And there is no need to build St. Basil at all :). Its just waste of space and FB for any active player :).

I always end up building both it and Deal Castle in my cities. Don't underestimate the power of the defensive bonus they provide. Collecting on time prevents most plundering, but peace of mind (and a bit of smug pride) at seeing attackers retreat or even better be defeated by your defending army has a value that's often understated. And that's exactly what happens most of the time when my city gets attacked, thanks to those two GBs.

Dessire

Regent
My point was there are already some GB's who's active boost is irrelevant to players, but they still build them for the passive boost. Why is this GB any different?
you made my night, with few words you give a realy good answer. so good that now nobody cant say something bad about medals in the new GB. thank you! im glad too see a person with your mind and logic in this game/forum. we need more people like you and im not being sarcastic.

people build deal for medals? or habitat for gold? or dynamic for supplies?. hey! innogames decided to add medals as a secondary bonus for cape canaveral.. OH NO! now nobody will buy cape canaberal cause the GB gives medals, ill give my negative opinion about this GB as one of the worst GB in the game... pls...

also if somebody is complaining about lack of ideas for new kinds of GB bonus, ill give to you some ideas.
1. when a military unit attack, have X% chance to heal itself for the half of the dealt damage.
2. let you increase the numebrs of players that you can send a friend request (actualy you can add 80 friends so with this bonus you'll be able to ad 81, 82...140..)
3. each level decrease the time required to generate 1 fp. at level 80 time could be 10 minutes per FP. that means 6 fp per hour. 120 fp in 20 hours or 144 fp in 24 hours.
4. when you visit a friend's tavern, the chance of get 1 FP increase in x%. at level 50 42%? + 8% if the friend have red carpet ? 50%. if you have 140 friends = 70 fp per day.. (this increase the motivation to visit your friends tavern daily)
5. each level gives you a chance to decrease the cost of the next bought with gold FP by 100 gold.
6. when a military unit is killed,the unit have x% chance resurrect. (this work for ofensive and defensive units).
7. when you spend 1 fp in any GB or technology, that FP have a chance to be duplicated. (so the game put for you 1 extra fp).
8. when you recollect any GB production (doesnt work for this one)you have a chance to reduce the required time to recollect it again in 1 hour.
9. when you attack a neighbour , you have x% chance to reduce the time you must wait for attak him/her again in 12 hours (or maybe 6 hours?) .
10. x times per day, you can reduce the time of production of any building excepting GB in Y time, the X and Y time increase with each new level.
11. provide guild power crowns once per day. each level increase the quantity. also increase the "points" your guild and you get per zone aquired or victor (when you win a battle) at level 1 = 1%, level 10 = 5%? so if each guild member have one the bonus is better, is like a gigan hall of fame.
12. the attack and defense of a military unit is doubled for the next turn if that unit kill an enemy unit with 1 hit.
13. you can select 4 builds and boost the production if these builds are connected (doesnt matter the type of building excepting GB). you can use this 1 time per day at level 1, maybe 5 times at level 10?.

and have much more but i think that is enough for now.

also, about the huge number of types of military units or "houses" or technology if each technology have a logic reason to be unlocked like ( you must unlock electricty in order to use electric engines) i think then there are not problems about the number of technology per tree. (for example imagine as a future era the sky future where each building is floating above clouds, but in order to do that you need to unlock a thecnology in oceanic future that let that buildings fly and stay in the sky...)

and about the number of military units, add to the game more difficulty and strategy and for house, if each house have different sizes and gold production let to players with less space have decent things?

(my apologize for my bad grammar) .

DeletedUser

My point was there are already some GB's who's active boost is irrelevant to players, but they still build them for the passive boost.
how about an awesome great first bonus and a penalty 2nd bonus
would something new

the first is so great that you would even pay 1000 medals for collecting the GB every day

I would take a 30% chance of double on every production (not the first x) on level 80 and therefore pay 10000 medals per day

DeletedUser

7. when you spend 1 fp in any GB or technology, that FP have a chance to be duplicated. (so the game put for you 1 extra fp).
I take that
I spent 8000 FP yesterday evening
even with 5% that would be 400 extra :D

that GB would be better than the Arc ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just saying ;)
because of the bad design of these GBs as it comes to the 2nd bonus it should not used as a lame excuse to not improve this GB, but as always you can type in here what you want devs will not read this section and only a few idea's will passed true to them.
so great argument lol

qaccy

Emperor
why isn't there a goods production instead of medals production as the active bonus? last good goods production GB was the rainforest, which is quite a while ago.

and everybody needs goods ;)

The Atlantis Museum produces goods as its active bonus as well!

Anyway, the simple truth behind all these 'complaints' about the Blue Galaxy is that if the timer is ticking down for anything other than an FP production, people are going to cry about it being the worst GB ever.

Anyway, the simple truth behind all these 'complaints' about the Blue Galaxy is that if the timer is ticking down for anything other than an FP production, people are going to cry about it being the worst GB ever.

good point, i forgot about atlantis ^^ guess i need to up it to match up with my other gb's :)

still: how about a goods bonus that equals the actual goods regardless of TP (so that in OT it returns OT goods, not Tomorrow goods)?
we don't have a bonus like that yet...

DeletedUser7813

Yes but its not our fault that anything other than FP is almost useless for end game players. If they give us something where we can sink those OF goods and medals and supplies than its gonna be ok.

DeletedUser7239

My point was there are already some GB's who's active boost is irrelevant to players, but they still build them for the passive boost. Why is this GB any different?
Tell me the last time devs bring a new att/def GB, like zeus, from what i know the last one was in LMA.
Is not time to bring it again? no one cares about medals, even if anyone needs it, use the arc and fp exchange 90% bonus whatever.

DeletedUser7239

Not everything is about crying dude... its about creativity that is something that lacks around here... i can occur several other bonus active or passive does not matter.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Well i think it depends to some extent on the other bonus. If it was so good that people were obsessed about it then people might forget to complain about the FP ;) But there's mixed opinions on the other bonus so it gets drowned out in a call for more FP buildings - i think it unlikely this time, but then i thought it unnecessary last time too as long as the military bonus was buffed up (and it was).

Tell me the last time devs bring a new att/def GB, like zeus, from what i know the last one was in LMA.
Is not time to bring it again? no one cares about medals, even if anyone needs it, use the arc and fp exchange 90% bonus whatever.

Nah, it's not really 'time' - we don't need the power creep of a 4th attack/defense building. I mean don't get me wrong, if one got added every endgame fighter would build it happily but with GvG maps stuck at 75/75 boost max and with players north of 300/150 already we don't really need to give players an 'easy' additional 50/50 boost.

DeletedUser8150

Nah, it's not really 'time' - we don't need the power creep of a 4th attack/defense building. I mean don't get me wrong, if one got added every endgame fighter would build it happily but with GvG maps stuck at 75/75 boost max and with players north of 300/150 already we don't really need to give players an 'easy' additional 50/50 boost.

While I agree with your point I do think some beta users do forget that most players (including most OF) don't have 300/150!

To support your point the previous poster ignores the AO and the kraken which are attack GBs in all but name.

@Zarok I Like the idea of more consumables but how would it work. We already have a problem of clashing tavern bonus/inventory boosts.

DeletedUser5097

Because players wanting extremely good GB's. Now they got super GB's like AO, Kraken, etc. they thinking
that's the standerd and taking it for granted, or at least trying to get a very good active boost from Inno.

Worst than Colloseum, space needle and Notre Dame? Happines & coins/supplies/medalls, even
beter than this? Hardly to believe, but saiding that Blue Galaxy is the worst, would mean that this
combinations are even better, lol. Just beeing sarcasm, but simply wanted to remind you guys
for GB's with realy poor combinations, comaperd to another GB's.

@Zarok I Like the idea of more consumables but how would it work. We already have a problem of clashing tavern bonus/inventory boosts.
As some other people already suggested, chance based. Since we already love chance based so much:D I mean
there is a trant now, with the AO, seed vault, Atlantis, Kraken and blue Gallaxy.:p So why not a chance based
active bonus? X coins & Y% chance on coin/supply/def/att random consumeble. A better example:
50.000 coins & 30% chance to get a random coin/supply/def/att consumeble.
The guarranted coins is to having at least something that you can collect every day, if the chance based
bonus fail. This is not my idea okay, just the idea of another players how came up with this eurlier in this
feedback.
========
Feedback related stuff
Personaly I find this unique bonus pretty good, if I had the space and beeing so fanatical in exploiting
my space in a way to get the most out of it. In other words, if I was looking for ways to get the highest
output of my space, this GB would look very intressting. Just calling a GB bad solid for it's active boost
is a bit insane, isn't it?:p
If I'm looking in forums, both live and Beta I find players in general looking in ways to get the most out
of their city. To get the most output. This GB is helping you with exactly that. No mather how any city
is designed, this GB can making your output twice as high than normal. Even while this is luck based,
but for the space that the GB required you can have luck.