• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback] New GB contribution window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7265

First of all, thanks for this update, now you can spend directly 10 FP without opening a new window. So you can spend faster. BUT:

Why is there no free field to enter how many FP you want to spend? Now you have the space for it!
And why can I only level instantly with diamonds, even if I hvae enough FP?

So my suggestion:

Please insert a field, where you can input a number (like in market). That's the easiest way ever.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser6055

Why not just add a simple tickbox to indicate if you want to use packages or not. If it's ticked it works as it did before it was removed and uses both the FP bar and packages, if unticked it just uses the FP bar.

Majestic

DeletedUser7454

Why not just add a simple tickbox to indicate if you want to use packages or not. If it's ticked it works as it did before it was removed and uses both the FP bar and packages, if unticked it just uses the FP bar.

Majestic
that one of the best suggestion so far.
But still we will need some kind of control how we use the FP packs. It was pointed out that the FP packs are items and not as bulk FPs. So as long it is kept that way they also should be treated as item not just a bulk FPs when using them on GBs. The new system treats them as bulk FPs!
And since Inno is so eager to change the GBs window when we will get the FP connected to the tech tree research -- so we can get to the FP package inventory directly from the tech screen rather then needing to open it through the FP bar? Or when we will be able to buy a FP needed for a trade directly in the trade window when we have none without the need to leave the trading board, go to the bar and buy the FPs or use the packs and then go back to trading. IMO these are just as important (and long overdue) if not more then this new window.

DeletedUser5383

Just get rid of packets and have a single amount of FP's in your inventory, it's the Packets that are the cause of all the problems and this unnecessary waffle on 'do this, do that'. It makes no difference whether you receive 10 FP's or a 10 fp packet, and as I said before stick an extra box in to add the amount of FPs you want to donate, the FP bar amount is already entered.
Simplicity is the key to all to solutions.

DeletedUser6545

That's a complete nosense. In the time you take to cycle your repeatable quests I'm able to donate hundred FPs and overtake your position. A strategy game isn't supposed to be a click, click, click, click, click game.
IMHO the two main boring part's game are FP donation and repeatable quests... too many clicks.

DeletedUser

Why can't some of you understand the problems???
why should we understand your problem

you also don't understand our problem
time wasting when donating :rolleyes:

1.: Bigger packs aren't useful,
already said it (and you still ignore it)
why bigger packs ?
simply bigger buttons: a 100 FP button can automatically take 10 large fp packages :p
(the new system already donates more than 1 package with one click: if you have 1 FP in the bar and use the 10 FP button it takes the one FP from the bar and 9 FP from the inventory)

2: And definately the worst sollution would be the one, which the most of you want! In the last few hours i just donated FPs to several GBs, and i finished lots of recurring quests.
so because you want do recurring quests you want to force other to need more times for their FP donating

really egoistic

and btw: if most of us want it why should InnoGames listen to you and your minority :D

so where do you come from?
is there democracy ?
so how about a poll to decide
instant donating of as many FP as we want or slow donating for quester

I really hope the devs wouldn't take this into account even for a second!
I really hope the devs listen to the majority and don't let the minority decides how the game develops :cool:
and this idea must really be awesome. if you fear after 1 second the devs could take it instead of yours :p
because if your way to do it would be the better one you would allow them take all time in the world and they would still do it your way :rolleyes:

so please devs take all time you need to decide what implementation is the best for the majority of the players. because only idiots would ignore an idea that many want.
and nobody ever would listen to someone who don't allow them to consider other ideas for even a second

and that is still my favorite of all ideas of FP donating :D
HnEMqYe.png
Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-12-15 - I've added spoiler tags because of too large image(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

why should we understand your problem

you also don't understand our problem
time wasting when donating :rolleyes:

already said it (and you still ignore it)
why bigger packs ?
simply bigger buttons: a 100 FP button can automatically take 10 large fp packages :p
(the new system already donates more than 1 package with one click: if you have 1 FP in the bar and use the 10 FP button it takes the one FP from the bar and 9 FP from the inventory)

so because you want do recurring quests you want to force other to need more times for their FP donating

really egoistic

and btw: if most of us want it why should InnoGames listen to you and your minority :D

so where do you come from?
is there democracy ?
so how about a poll to decide
instant donating of as many FP as we want or slow donating for quester

I really hope the devs listen to the majority and don't let the minority decides how the game develops :cool:
and this idea must really be awesome. if you fear after 1 second the devs could take it instead of yours :p
because if your way to do it would be the better one you would allow them take all time in the world and they would still do it your way :rolleyes:

so please devs take all time you need to decide what implementation is the best for the majority of the players. because only idiots would ignore an idea that many want.
and nobody ever would listen to someone who don't allow them to consider other ideas for even a second

HnEMqYe.png

What goes around comes around xD
It was the same person that said this game should not be a click click one :p (RG matter) but now it wants to be a click one xD
As you can guess, i am not talking about you beta xD
Its funny how opinion does change when one does not like it xD
Ps: i agree with you beta.

DeletedUser7239

Doing recurring quests is definately a strategy, and many of us did a lot to lvl up the Frontenac because of this part of the game, not just got a present like rail gun what everybody gets fro free and causes huge disadvantages to normals players against point farmers! AND once more, nobody forces you to donate to others GBs, nobody would have disadvantage because i do that, unlike the point farming on the GvG map where the guild which suffers the attacks definately would have disadvantage because of clicking and the main reason, the players did nothing to get the overpowered rail gun, it's for everybody, but i (and many other players) did a lot to reach a high lvl in the Frontenac...
I don't think i should understand your problem, because it's not neccessary to donate to GBs, so simply don't do that if you don't like the way it works! Otherwise i'll take away all your GBs because i don't like something in your strategy, that's what you want to do with many players' Frontenac by changing the FP donation method you simply want to kill others strategy because you don't have any! Nonsense, donating thousands of FPs takes only a few minutes without the quests nothing should be changed!
And for the player who wrote it's so easy to take over while doing the quests, i complete one and skip the others to get that one again in about 30 seconds. So i only could lose my place when i just donated a few hundreds and not thousands! If there's possible to donate the whole once then i definately could lose ALL what i've already donated! This is nonsense just because people are lazy to do something and instead of not doing that they want to change the method...I repeat it, i never lost a place while doing the quests and i donate 10-20K FPs every day, so you're wrong!
Donating FPs is every players' own choice, there's no need to do that (except a few event quests but mostly there's another way to solve them), you can get everything what you'll get from GBs other way, medals from towers and quests, by events etc., BPs from GE, from aiding etc., and FP packs from treasure hunt, quests etc., but you not really need them if you don't want to donate to GBs, so why is it neccessary to make donating faster if the most of you did not build a strategy on it? For those who did, like me, the system is OK now! :D
And the most important thing is, the majority just wants a change because of lazyness, there's no other reason, nobody told one, BUT i definately wrote real reasons (and the others too who wanted to keep the system), a strategy when argued to keep the system as it is now! Those people are idiots who think lazyness is a good point of view and deserves gifts from life or from Inno's devs! Maybe the "minority" who did a lot, spent lot of time and FPs to lvl up a Frontenac and spend hours a day to get everything from quests deserve more because they did something, others are simply lazy and/or stupid to recognize the advantages of this strategy, the endless goods, medals etc. what could make a player easily one of the best on any server!
But maybe you're right, and the better players must be punished because of idiots who never could reach the same lvl except if others strategy would be killed by an idea motivated by lazyness!
I've already wrote this to legiox when argued about the rail gun, it's not a solution to motivate players to do nothing by giving them evertything the easiest way, in life you have to DO things to reach your goal, and even if this is just a game, it must be the same, those who do more will get more, it's very simple! If you don't want to lvl up your attacking GBs and Alcatraz, you definately shouldn't be able to fight as many and win as many as those who got their GBs 50lvl higher than yours just because a unit which could win every battle without suffering damage even if the attacking boost is 0% or if you don't want to make sacrifices to donate to GBs, you don't deserve the best places which would gve you the best prizes! Easy, huh?

In this game there are all type of players, Farmers(the ones that only collect coins/goods/supplys), Raiders(the ones the annoy players that are arrogant on GvG), Warriors,(players that only fight fight) , Ghosts(players "payed" or that act on their own to annoy stronger guilds that thinks they own the map, now you must respect them and they must be allowed to play the game also, not just because you WANT or not.
The argument of lazy, you cannot use it anymore since what you told here on this topic, what betatest and i (and more ) come to a conclusion is that you only think in yourself but that i already got it early;
Now, just because your strong that does not give you the right to dish the weaker just because YOU think they are lazy, that seems a little the speech that a "guy" who started the second world war used, think about it ;)
Now the best part is: the company will choose not what you,me and others say, but it gives them the best profit possible :D

DeletedUser7239

You're definately right! Inno will choose the most profitable way! But think about it a little, who will buy more diamonds? Those who care about the game the most, who even spend more hours every day to get tens of thousands goods, hundreds of thousands medals from the quests, who made sacrifices to reach high lvls GBs or those, who just want to spend the less time with everything and want to get all the things for free, don't want to lvl up GBs, but want to have overpowered units to be succesful in fights (even on GE where they can get premium or event buildings for free too), those who don't want to do quests and don't want to spend 5 minutes to reach the 1st place in the highest lvl GBs on the servers just want to donate thousands of FPs in one second etc. I hardly believe these players care more about the game so i hardly believe they will spend more diamonds to be more succesful! I strated 1 and a half year after the game was launched in my country and because of this handicap i bought diamonds to get all the diamond expansions and many SoKs to be able to catch up the players with more than 10M ranking points in PE (the last era then), having their GBs on lvl 10 which was the maximum then, so it was a hard mission... Many of them are still playing, but i'm on the 3rd place on global ranking now with more than 70M points, 2nd place on medals ranking with almost 30M, 8 GBs above lvl 60, all are in the top 40 on the GB ranking (just one player have more GBs in the top 50, and only he's got them on higher lvls). I just think players like me will buy diamonds to become better, those who won't even spend a few minutes to get the maximum what's possible from donating to GBs would not care about their success, so they especially wouldn't buy diamonds to be more succesful... So Inno's ineterst are the same as those who care the most about the game so maybe they won't ruin our game and kill our strategy because of lazy guys. :D

I think (and i could be wrong) inno strategy now is to capture new players and maybe to keep the old ones, the weaks one already here could be left behind(i could be severy wrong on this one).
They are trying to "bite" weak players to became strong i guess...

SirSmithy

Squire
In this game there are all type of players, Farmers(the ones that only collect coins/goods/supplys), Raiders(the ones the annoy players that are arrogant on GvG), Warriors,(players that only fight fight) , Ghosts(players "payed" or that act on their own to annoy stronger guilds that thinks they own the map, now you must respect them and they must be allowed to play the game also, not just because you WANT or not.
The argument of lazy, you cannot use it anymore since what you told here on this topic, what betatest and i (and more ) come to a conclusion is that you only think in yourself but that i already got it early;
Now, just because your strong that does not give you the right to dish the weaker just because YOU think they are lazy, that seems a little the speech that a "guy" who started the second world war used, think about it ;)
Now the best part is: the company will choose not what you,me and others say, but it gives them the best profit possible :D

Honestly Whiskey-s is not the only one who stated, that the field to enter one amount is wrong. I strongly do understand with Whiskey-s. And an addition is, that there has to be some brake in putting the FPs to have some exciting competition when you donate to GB.
Remember, the online games are not for the lazy persons. On the top there will be only the ones, who invest enough time to a game. You can whine about it, that it takes lot of time to get to the top, or donate, etc.... but then perhaps you registered for the wrong game...

HuscarlTW

Squire
HnEMqYe.png

I actually would be really unhappy if this was the new donation system.

Imagine if 2 players both try to donate the first 50% to the same GB at the same time.

Player 1: donates 1800, wins 1000 (100 FP profit with 90% arc)
Player 2: donates 1800, wins 500 (850 FP loss with 90% arc).

I'm sorry, but that risk is not worth the possible time saved with your idea.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but that risk is not worth the possible time saved with your idea.
lol

I explained that very long in another discussion
"smart donation": all or nothing

with that you get the place or you donate nothing

so your fear is only because you don't know how it would work if implemented correctly ;)

Imagine if 2 players both try to donate the first 50% to the same GB at the same time.
if two will do exactly 50% then one really but be screwed

but you can be smart and donate 50% + 1 FP
only idiots would risk it and try to save that FP

so if the GB needs 3600 and not 3599 you should donate 1801

SirSmithy

Squire
If you are the 2nd one donating your smart 50%+1... you still lose a lot of FPs... I don't want to be with you in the same room, when you realize, you are on the 2nd place and you got your 1 FP in to your FP bar....
this solution is not a feasible solution to this matter...

DeletedUser

If you are the 2nd one donating your smart 50%+1... you still lose a lot of FPs... I don't want to be with you in the same room, when you realize, you are on the 2nd place and you got your 1 FP in to your FP bar....
this solution is not a feasible solution to this matter...
lol

you don't understand how it would work even after I explained it

ALL OR NOTHING
if there is no room for ALL the FP I want donate I will donate NOTHING

there will be no system anymore that puts FP in the bar because you donated more than there was room for

so it would work great. but it would take much time until everybody understands it

SirSmithy

Squire
lol

you don't understand how it would work even after I explained it

ALL OR NOTHING
if there is no room for ALL the FP I want donate I will donate NOTHING

there will be no system anymore that puts FP in the bar because you donated more than there was room for

well. in this case you will be just really disappointed. o_O at the 1st time... after a few times, you just give up, and perhaps never come back to the game... whatever... (this is just assumption)

If this option would go live, then the recurring quests has to be solved, as well. Like one donate 1000 FPs, then the 99 FP quest will be fulfilled 10 times. You get the rewards after 10 completed quests...

On the other hand, why I cannot see my quests when I am visiting another one's town? Or if I open the GB window from my donation list, from the Town hall, why do I have to go to their town? but this is another question/thread...

DeletedUser5383

In all the years I have played FoE, in any of the worlds I play, I have never come across someone donating to a GB at the same time as me. So IF it does occur it must be a very rare event. and certainly does not warrant the exclusion of an 'any amount of FP's box' just to save you a few FP's just in case it might happen (which aren't real, it's only a game) Verses the hundreds of thousands of players having to clickfest across all worlds adding FP's to GB's everyday.

SirSmithy

Squire
In all the years I have played FoE, in any of the worlds I play, I have never come across someone donating to a GB at the same time as me. So IF it does occur it must be a very rare event. and certainly does not warrant the exclusion of an 'any amount of FP's box' just to save you a few FP's just in case it might happen (which aren't real, it's only a game) Verses the hundreds of thousands of players having to clickfest across all worlds adding FP's to GB's everyday.

I still see an issue with the recurring quests... clickfest is not my favourite neither, but there has to be a balanced way between the 2 solutions.

DeletedUser5383

The only issue with recurring quests is that only a very small minority out of the vast majority of players do the recurring quests, therefore you have to go with the majority, and I don't mean the players on the forum, I'm talking about the millions of the silent majority of players who don't visit the forums let alone post.

SirSmithy

Squire
The only issue with recurring quests is that only a very small minority out of the vast majority of players do the recurring quests, therefore you have to go with the majority, and I don't mean the players on the forum, I'm talking about the millions of the silent majority of players who don't visit the forums let alone post.

If we go with the vast majority, then they will have their Arc and Frontenac around level 8-10....

Status
Not open for further replies.