• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser3873

While these buildings may be cool to people in lower eras, I cannot imagine people in the higher eras are enamored with the new buildings. Who has a bunch of extra space in there cities? The only rewards I really cared about in GE were the 100fps, 20fps, goods and winning some extra troops was always nice. But now it sounds like there won't be anymore fps or goods. Or at least drastically reduced. So, I'm not in favor of this at all. And I can think of a number of people I play with that won't care for it, either. If you go this way, be prepared for a drop off in interest in GE.

HuscarlTW

Squire
I'm only asking because the announcement and several posts in this thread specifically reference those two outcomes as being reduced, not the medals/watchfire/rogue prizes.
Yes, because nobody is going to complain if they win watchfires less often.

While these buildings may be cool to people in lower eras, I cannot imagine people in the higher eras are enamored with the new buildings. Who has a bunch of extra space in there cities? The only rewards I really cared about in GE were the 100fps, 20fps, goods and winning some extra troops was always nice. But now it sounds like there won't be anymore fps or goods. Or at least drastically reduced. So, I'm not in favor of this at all. And I can think of a number of people I play with that won't care for it, either. If you go this way, be prepared for a drop off in interest in GE.

I've won 200FP in the past 2 weeks on beta with only a level 2 temple. I've gotten a few of the new buildings and decos too.

DeletedUser7779

Can the Sacred Sky Watch be added to the list with buildings which are prioritized by automatic aid? (Like the SoKs, SoAs, etc).
Right now, the SSW is treated like a random building, even worse. My houses and supplies are getting motivated, but the SSW never gets hit by automatic aid. I've been using the motivation kits on it for over a week now :mad:

Please adjust! It's bad enough that it's 50% larger than the SoK, and now it's not even getting motivated.

podkap1970

Emperor
this super duper chest in level 4 is still there
come on, a stupid deco and stupid ToR BPs we don't want in level 4
please take this out, both of course
you took out the ToR BPs of this chest, thats good
the deco is still in there, middle bad ;)
2nd price (50% chance) now is 5 FP i think (forgot :) ), thats ok

DeletedUser7529

Can the Sacred Sky Watch be added to the list with buildings which are prioritized by automatic aid? (Like the SoKs, SoAs, etc).
Right now, the SSW is treated like a random building, even worse. My houses and supplies are getting motivated, but the SSW never gets hit by automatic aid. I've been using the motivation kits on it for over a week now :mad:

Please adjust! It's bad enough that it's 50% larger than the SoK, and now it's not even getting motivated.

Sacred Sky Watch is way out of balance, because of its size. Its 50% larger than SoK, so it should provide ie more people for those extra 2 tiles. It would be then some mix between SoK and residential building. Ie if FE houses give 250 people/tile then SSW in future age should give 530 people (vs 44 currently - 11 more than SoK *sigh*), coins and provide 1 FP when motivated.

DeletedUser7791

InnoGames have achieved complete success in spoiling what worked well as usual. The fourth stage is in practice not to pass for people without a bonus to battles. It does not help the bonus tavern + 30% even last building + 9% .Awards are so arranged that there is no need to lose more than gain? So the purpose of the resulting lack of willing to battles congratulations ;););)

qaccy

Emperor
Yes, because nobody is going to complain if they win watchfires less often.

I believe you're misunderstanding me. It was announced that only the chance of getting FP and goods were reduced. The other 3 prizes were not reduced. Not that there weren't complaints about getting less, but that it was officially said that only those two outcomes had their probabilities lowered. I'm wondering why that was, and/or if it's since been reverted since nobody's really mentioning it anymore.

HuscarlTW

Squire
I believe you're misunderstanding me. It was announced that only the chance of getting FP and goods were reduced. The other 3 prizes were not reduced. Not that there weren't complaints about getting less, but that it was officially said that only those two outcomes had their probabilities lowered. I'm wondering why that was, and/or if it's since been reverted since nobody's really mentioning it anymore.
Ah, I see what you mean now. Good point.

Silveralius

Squire
Hello I have questions about rewards. Specifically, a decoration. Some age have two premium decorations (Industrial age). But only one of then is obtainable as reward. Why?

DeletedUser5160

@Darkstar

GE4 comes to live tomorrow and I believe we have been extremely patient waiting for the updated drop rates for the ToR. It was given to us when the ToR first came out and the reason for the delayed information is that it could have changed.

It's coming to Live tomorrow, so I assume "balancing" has stopped.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
@Nodge When the data is updated is not up to me - I don't have it either. So I can only ask about it again, but can't give you a date when it might be made public.

DeletedUser7779

I thought you were going to decrease the probability of getting extra attempts from encounters... :mad:
New GE just started on beta and it's the same as before...additional attempts over and over again..Any chance it'd be different on live servers?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I thought you were going to decrease the probability of getting extra attempts from encounters... :mad:
New GE just started on beta and it's the same as before...additional attempts over and over again..Any chance it'd be different on live servers?
The changes that were done are already here on Beta.

DeletedUser7957

After opening today the 4th leve, my guilt has decided UNANIMOUSLY not to open again. Expensive in goods, unbalanced difficult for average players, and mainly the prizes are, well, the least to say is they are a joke (at least the first eight)

podkap1970

Emperor
this super duper chest in level 4 is still there
come on, a stupid deco and stupid ToR BPs we don't want in level 4
please take this out, both of course
so every 2 weeks we get this stupid chest in lvl 4 now ?
last week you took out the 2 ToR BPs
do you really think someone which gets to lvl 4 needs ToR BPs ? get creativ a little please, i'm sure there is something else you can put in there,
both prices need to change, thank you