• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DeletedUser

Enter exact amount of forges in g.e.

upload_2017-4-10_11-1-34.png

upload_2017-4-10_11-1-34.png

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-04-10 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicMiam

Steward
Hi,
you should read the feedback thread on the GB contribution window
for example, first page :
Forge Points do not work as one item, and there are other potential complications with that system (most of them pointed out by players in the same feedback thread).

Andi47

Overlord
@innogames - Any news about:
* HOW long the two systems will be tested in parallel (well... it has been THREE MONTHS since the new system has been implemented)?
* whether INNO will keep ignoring all feedback (see below*))???
* when the new system will be introduced on the live servers?

*) about feedback: If I see correctly, the most wanted improvements of the new system are:
  • buttons to buy 1, 5 and 10 FP with coins (closing the window, opening the "buy FP" window, clicking 25 times on the stubborn button to buy 10 FP, closing the buy FP window, re-open the GB window, spend 10 FP, etc.... takes 20 times as long as spending FP from FP package stock)
  • add a possibility to spend an exact amount of FP
  • add buttons to spend 2 and 5 FP packages
  • add information to the contribution reward tooltip about how many FP, Medals and Blueprints one would get with his Arc bonus (or in other words: make it easier to see whether it would pay off to spend FP for taking e.g. place 1 in the contributor list)

Tanmay11

Regent
looks like they're more concerned about the mini events atm.
its very sad...they have kept us waiting for so long. and the worse part is people that have the new window are easily able to snipe spots from players that are still stuck with the old one.

DeletedUser

@innogames - Any news about:
* HOW long the two systems will be tested in parallel (well... it has been THREE MONTHS since the new system has been implemented)?
* whether INNO will keep ignoring all feedback (see below*))???
* when the new system will be introduced on the live servers?

*) about feedback: If I see correctly, the most wanted improvements of the new system are:
  • buttons to buy 1, 5 and 10 FP with coins (closing the window, opening the "buy FP" window, clicking 25 times on the stubborn button to buy 10 FP, closing the buy FP window, re-open the GB window, spend 10 FP, etc.... takes 20 times as long as spending FP from FP package stock)
  • add a possibility to spend an exact amount of FP
  • add buttons to spend 2 and 5 FP packages
  • add information to the contribution reward tooltip about how many FP, Medals and Blueprints one would get with his Arc bonus (or in other words: make it easier to see whether it would pay off to spend FP for taking e.g. place 1 in the contributor list)

There are improvements being made to it. I will try to get the details next week. As to when it may be released we have not received confirmation on that, but as soon as I do I will let you all know.

Pafton

Viceroy
what about adding a text box where a player can type in how much FPs he wants to ut in into GB?
ofc the limit is how much FP player has in inventory + FP belt
A long time ago Darkstar said that it was technically not feasible to implement such a box.

DeletedUser5955

lol i think they dont know what html5 and flash combined can do...

i would rather say they dont want to do it, coz technicly u can make such a box and implement it.

DeletedUser8128

I think, they should implement a 30-seconds Lock&Spend-Timer beside the Possibility to spend a) a dedicated amount of Forge-Point-Packeges and/or b) a certain amount of forgepoints from your current stock (Timer resets after each Donation, if the player forgot something) - I Think, the major issue of spending more Forgepoints is the process handling with many requests.

qaccy

Emperor
what about adding a text box where a player can type in how much FPs he wants to ut in into GB?
ofc the limit is how much FP player has in inventory + FP belt

No thanks. Call me selfish, but if I'm donating FP to a GB and also completing repeatable quests along the way, I don't want to get jumped by somebody in one swoop. I like it the way it is.

DeletedUser5955

lol i dont do any quests - its too hard - not the quests, but the pointless clicking to cancel 99% to get to FP quests.
if there would be a choosable list where i choose what quest i want to do - that would be great.

DeletedUser6489

i do NOT like this new level up window because you cannot go back and look at previous levels. there are many times when i have swaps going in which i need to see how many points someone added to my building on the previous level. not sure if there is some other way to get this info but the current system on the live servers makes it very easy. if anyone knows how to do this please reply here. thanks

DeletedUser5429

i do NOT like this new level up window because you cannot go back and look at previous levels. there are many times when i have swaps going in which i need to see how many points someone added to my building on the previous level. not sure if there is some other way to get this info but the current system on the live servers makes it very easy. if anyone knows how to do this please reply here. thanks
On browser version you can easily.
Just open your window, and on the bottom you'll see a small navigation to access previous levels.
=> See here https://prnt.sc/faq255

DeletedUser4381

Hi,
you should read the feedback thread on the GB contribution window
for example, first page :

A long time ago Darkstar said that it was technically not feasible to implement such a box.

To be honest, treating the FPs as a single unit in the backend isn't required... All that is needed is an intermediary to batch the FPs and let the player donate as many as needed. The new GB window actually had that ability, without the option to choose how many of the FP packs you wanted to use, it was just that it was very badly implemented. Redesigning that function to be actually effective and operational would alleviate pretty much all the problems. All that's needed is for the subroutine to calculate a) how many FPs are in storage (very easy), a routine to let you select how many of them you want to donate (also very easy), and the actual donation process for behind the scenes. (Minorly difficult, but even I could do it.)

DeletedUser

if the programmers from InnoGames can't do an easy amount box for the FP that whould explain everything

an average student could make it in less than a day
how long are the people from InnoGames already working on the new window ?

qaccy

Emperor
Of course, on the internet everyone's an expert at everything. If it's 'so easy to do' then there's probably something you're overlooking as to why it's not being done. Remember also that the playerbase here seems to have a much different idea of what's 'good' for the game compared to what the developers think...they also have access to lots of data that we don't.

DeletedUser

if the programmers from InnoGames can't do an easy amount box for the FP that whould explain everything

an average student could make it in less than a day
how long are the people from InnoGames already working on the new window ?

This was never about whether or not the devs can do this. It's about whether or not it fits in with what the game designers have in mind for the game. Not to mention evaluating how it will affect game balance or performance.

DeletedUser

Is it so difficult to incorporate 50 fp's packages? Solve more problems than incorporate new graphics

Yes insted of all these changes to the window, change our storage room for FP.
First make 50 100 and 200 packages. (maybe even 500)
Second make it so we can exchange packages in our storeroom, so we can make 5 2packs into a 10 pack and so on.

This would make the old GB window fine again :)