• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8406

Today I got quest "Complete 1 other quests"

I have two quests to do, for one I need to research two technologies for 80 FP, for the second technologies for ~500 FP (HMA, income ca 50/day)
I fulfilled it thanks to Napoleon, but I want only ensure if this cannot happen when no event is active...

Unfortunatelly, I got today Complete 3 other quests. I have only two active: One is research medicine (I need 70 FP and research 2 technologies for it), second Build tower ruin (I need 140 FP and research 5 technolgies + go to another era).
Theoretically I can do it, but forcing me to research technologies is not good. It would be better, if DC wants to rersearch technology

Lionhead

Baronet
Question for you, @Zarok Dai
Today (on live server) I had a on of 4 quests in DC asking me to negotiate 1 sector on the campaign map.
I was aware of this after choosing the chest, and thereby knowing the quests.
I only had 2 sectors left overall (I was at the end of the OF6 campaign map).
In the hopes of having the negotiate a sector auto-completed, I fought the last 2 sectors. However, that didn´t solve the quest. Refreshing my browser didn´t help.
I was under the impression that impossible quests had all been identified at removed from DC. I know the quests wasn´t impossible at first. But became so as a result of how I tackled the campaign map.
Should this be able to occur?

DeletedUser

Should this be able to occur?

Based on what you described yes, this was normal behavior. If your map was completed before you got the Daily Challenge than you would have never received a negotiate request as part of the challenge, but because you still had at least 1 sector left you did receive it as it was possible to complete.

Zolhex

Merchant
If the quest said Negotiate and you fought then no it was a proper quest it would seem you did not catch that you needed to negotiate vs attack.

DeletedUser

If the quest said Negotiate and you fought then no it was a proper quest it would seem you did not catch that you needed to negotiate vs attack.
but that is the old sneak out way from regular quests: complete the world map and negotiate (and all other map related conditions) are auto-completed

I had a negotiate 5 sectors in main quests in OF for many month (and I ignored it: too expensive)
but after I finished the last province it auto-completed

(but DC is not like regular or event quests where that works)

DeletedUser9075

Hello all!
Today my daily Ask « defeat this small army »
Never saw that quest, and don’t understand what it is expecting ?
I already tried to make a small army and defeat a neighbour, and in GE but it doesn’t work..
Any suggestion?

Click on the crossed swords icon next to the description and it'll take you to the army management screen and show you the troops you have to beat

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hello all!
Today my daily Ask « defeat this small army »
Never saw that quest, and don’t understand what it is expecting ?
I already tried to make a small army and defeat a neighbour, and in GE but it doesn’t work..
Any suggestion?
There should be a button that lets you fight an army, and you simply need to defeat it. :) Button from browser pictured here:
DefeatArmy.png

If you're playing on mobile, you should update to the latest app version (so you need at least version 1.128). As the button will likely not be shown with older versions.

DeletedUser9075

There should be a button that lets you fight an army, and you simply need to defeat it. :) Button from browser pictured here:
View attachment 3219

If you're playing on mobile, you should update to the latest app version (so you need at least version 1.128). As the button will likely not be shown with older versions.
I’m on my phone, i don’t have this button, i try to update !
Thanks

DeletedUser7779

I find this new daily challenge really cool (just tested on app), hope it replaces the donate X goods to treasury *winks* :p

DeletedUser8150

I've not had it yet so i'm not clear what the diff is from an ordinary fight? Is it like supplies I can do it from a button click or something?

@zwucki

That would be too good! (Although now there is no penalty for skipping DC I can ignore some of the donations (150 goods :mad:)

DeletedUser7779

@Pevsner i skip those too ;)
And yeah it's pretty much like the direct pay supplies button, you click on it and army window opens up, it shows you the army you have to defeat (in my case it was 6 units at 5% attack boost - in Indy). Though i didn't test what would happen if you fail to defeat it.

DeletedUser8150

@Pevsner i skip those too ;)
And yeah it's pretty much like the direct pay supplies button, you click on it and army window opens up, it shows you the army you have to defeat (in my case it was 6 units at 5% attack boost - in Indy). Though i didn't test what would happen if you fail to defeat it.

Does sound like it could be a good thing. If I understand it correctly its a generic battle yes? So no more Finish GE/GvG/fought all NH can't fiight issues?

I suppose the devs could also mix the fights. Ie 3 small fights 'or' one big fight. Gives some options

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6863

I had 1 big fight. 1 army 2 full waves, same era (PE) with 70% attack bonus.

DeletedUser8859

Though i didn't test what would happen if you fail to defeat it.

If presented with the Challenge to win this specific "generic battle", and the player go to battle and is defeated, then the Daily Challenge quest is not fulfilled and the player should be able to attempt the fight again. Same as if asked to win 3 battles in a row without defeats in between. If you win first two battles and lost the 3rd, the counter goes back to zero and you have to start over.