• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
On my main and second city, I usually complete all the DC - only exceptions are
- I mess up and forget to activate one last tavern boost in the evening
- I am completely out of range for internet
- If during event times a province is scouted and conquering sectors is in the DC that do not comply with the event quest schedule

I can do that, as I have a lot more goods than I need since I stayed in my current age a long time and because in LMA (and Iron Age) the conditions for the "produce X" quests are not as harsh as in the later ages... Also fighting tasks are easily doable in established cities. If I were in a later age or did not have goods galore (as in my third city and on the fresh beta-city), I only do the challenges that fit the regular schedule or are not too far off

DeletedUser8410

I love so easy decissions
24 times 8 hour production

a day to skip DC
Even with the productions I had never intentionally skipped a daily challenge until they introduced negotiations. Especially if the prize is production building or supplies. It's sad really, I always liked getting the challenge chest weekly. Challenges should be challenging, not a put-off.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I just skip the daily, same when I have to defeat this very large army, I'm not even going to try, I rather defeat 50 units.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Even with the productions I had never intentionally skipped a daily challenge until they introduced negotiations. Especially if the prize is production building or supplies. It's sad really, I always liked getting the challenge chest weekly. Challenges should be challenging, not a put-off.
To me, the negotions are a piece of a cake, but I go 64 encounters in GE most weeks

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Across my 11 cities today 9 of the DC's asked for negotiating and of the 9 3 also wanted goods donating, did i miss the introduction of the magic goods tree ? On the plus side i'm saving a lot of time these days
Clean up in old deco building and place a few goods buildings :)

DeletedUser8410

Agreed. Need to remove the 3 conditions that forcibly use you to use goods without choosing which ones (map, GE, negotiation) or make certain the prize is worth it.

Even the best ones (palace/cherry/fps) only go so far - considering I've gotten 10fp from the palace/cherry one the majority of the time.

Also sitting on 3 ponds and 4 bandar playgrounds that are doing me no good. Much more likely to get 5 or 10fp instead of 50/100.

DeletedUser

and remove productions (yesterday 36x 4h: ridiculous)
and fighting (for example: some don't have the percentages to defeat complex battle)

DeletedUser7454

I wonder if we could get an chest of for upgrades next to challenger chest. We now have so many upgradable items and I am sure there are many who are missing 1 or 2 more upgrades for them.

and remove productions (yesterday 36x 4h: ridiculous)
and fighting (for example: some don't have the percentages to defeat complex battle)

I don't think fighting should be removed. I think the best option to fix it is options. You can't do the complex fight well then do the complex negotiation instead. In terms of the productions while I do find them annoying most of the time I highly doubt inno would remove them as this quest type is used by inno all over the place.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I have one big wish to Daily challenge.
Could we pleace chance the look, when we have done the DC for the day, just like we have a chest, when a new day start. Chance the name to Daily done or grey the icon out.
For us who play on several shards, it would be a great help.

Andi47

Overlord
I have one big wish to Daily challenge.
Could we pleace chance the look, when we have done the DC for the day, just like we have a chest, when a new day start. Chance the name to Daily done or grey the icon out.
For us who play on several shards, it would be a great help.

or add a "clock" symbol when it's solved and waiting for the next quest. (same with daily quests of events, such as the Winter Event)

Even when I do a DC and go through all hoops I still 10 fp's. Could you ether remove it or reduce the percentage? The percentage is way to high.

Andi47

Overlord
36x1h.jpg

Thirty Six * one hour. SERIOUSLY, INNO????

welcome to Forge of Blacksmiths!

Last edited: