• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 3

Cardena

Squire
How much does the newest victory expansion cost?

How much faster is the ship and how many more promethium can you get from the harbour upgrade?

DeletedUser5097

Base Promethium revenue 57 (+7)
Base time 21h (-3h)
No, the 4th crew member slow is not available with Part 3 of Arctic Future.
Thanks, I did expect that the slot was coming with this episode.

Suggestion for Inno (with that in mind) for the next upgrade:

+ 1 slot
- X% damage

or

+ 1 slot
- X% costs for repair

On the another side of the harbor a dock. A dock make it easier to repair the ship, so to repair
the ship it's less difficult or the ship will be better prepaired for the yourney, so this lower the
costs for repair and/or the ship will take less damage. Lower repair costs, because it's easier to
repair it, so you doesn't need that much to fix the damage, and/or the ship is better prepaired
for the yourney after the dock (maybe extreme weather prevention?).:)

=======

More feedback for the FoE team: I love the idea to upgrade the harbor, good job. I hope you will keep
doing it and for the next theme harbor/facility, for us the players, unknown special good. Good job guys,
this is exactly why I like this game: upgrades, new buildings, new stories and challenches. I learn lot
of this game and it's a bit like training to think about future steps and prepairing. On top of it, In some
Inno tv the team explaind that a lot of research was done for the game ages tomorrow and future how
it must be. Maybe a idea to do it for the Arctic future, if it's possible?

qaccy

Emperor
You're right. I got confused. My mistake.

I am sorry, but I strongly disagree. Combat drones have less defense, a small bonus against light, and no bonus at all against heavy. Combat drones perform terribly against hover tanks and battle fortresses; dragon drones excel. 8 dragon drones have the ability to kill 6 battle fortresses in 1 combat round; combat drones have the ability to kill two. Additionally, Dragon drones get terrain bonuses, which combat drones do not benefit from.

Moreover, combat drones are very weak against surrogate soldiers, which are impossible to hit without being in melee mode and taking heavy retaliation. Dragon drones excel here, because they don't take retaliation damage and can hit multiple units at once.

Basically, Dragon drones excel at killing stealthed units and units with reactive armor, both which combat drones fare poorly against.

How come you quoted part of one post and then went backwards to quote another (that you'd already quoted previously), without continuing to read that first post? You'd see that I mentioned being unaware of the fact(?) that dragon drones don't take retaliation damage from the unit directly next to them when they attack. Is that actually true? I see a range of 1 on a unit, I assume that means attacking receives retaliation damage because they're directly next to their target.

HuscarlTW

Squire
How come you quoted part of one post and then went backwards to quote another (that you'd already quoted previously), without continuing to read that first post? You'd see that I mentioned being unaware of the fact(?) that dragon drones don't take retaliation damage from the unit directly next to them when they attack. Is that actually true? I see a range of 1 on a unit, I assume that means attacking receives retaliation damage because they're directly next to their target.
Well, according to another poster in this thread, they do not take retaliation damage. I haven't used them though so I cannot comment.

qaccy

Emperor
Dragon Drone does NOT take retaliation no matter the range.

http://prntscr.com/copnzr

The tooltip can say one thing, but that could be interpreted to mean just the enemies behind the one being struck. Up 'til now, units struck from an adjacent tile have always retaliated against the attacker, provided that they're a light, heavy, or fast unit (or have contact and are within their attack range). This would be the first unit that this rule does not apply to (also, if Inno is to be believed, the first ranged unit capable of retaliating when attacked and does not possess the contact ability), which is why I was operating under the assumption that it did. Is there someone who's used them in an actual battle and can provide an answer?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Is there someone who's used them in an actual battle and can provide an answer?
As Lionhead said, units do not retaliate to Dragon Drone's attacks. The wording applies to the attack as a whole, not just the units behind the initial unit.

DeletedUser5097

I did see this in the harbor:
Crewxp.png

Kind of levels in purple and by my previous crewmembers it glow up a bit, I did not
find this in any announcements. Is this for xp and can you crewmembers grow, so
the costs will lower and/or there skills will improve?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Crewxp.png

Kind of levels in purple and by my previous crewmembers it glow up a bit, I did not
It's in the announcement:
We also have a completely new crew-related functionality. From now on, the crew members can level up! Every time a sailor is a part of the crew, they get a certain amount of experience points. Once the required amount is reached (not surprisingly - the higher level you want to get, the more experience points you need) and you decide to pay for the level-up with the Arctic Future goods, they will advance! Naturally, the higher the level the greater results of their work.

DeletedUser5097

Thanks Darkstar, I did mist that.

Feedback
It's a great new function.:) Improves are welcome and upgrades for the
crew that you use at the most is great. I'm glad to see that it's possible,
to get more Promethium (harbor upgrade), improve the speeld (harbor
upgrade) and to improve the crew. Some thing that I did suggested for
a GB :p, but in this way it's better.
Innogames' FoE team, thank you.:)

DeletedUser7059

Please, is there screenshot of new map?
And, is prometheum needed to buying provincies AF part3 map?

DeletedUser5097

Crewxp.png

Dear FoE team, would it be an idea to make it possible to see how much xp you need
for a level for the crew and how much xp you already collected and needed for the
next level? It would be helpfull.

BestWarrior

Baronet
Scavenger Josh can't be updated?

I updated 2 others crew members and Josh also had the 500 needed points for level 1 but i couldn't update him. Is there any daily limit for crew updates or this member can't be updated?