• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It´s impossible for me to open the padlocks. I spent 500 apples or so and nothing happened. I just lost confidence.
Then you've not won those items. If you see a Rogue unit under a padlock, you will have to win a Rogue unit from the Baskets in order for the padlock to be removed.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Then you've not won those items. If you see a Rogue unit under a padlock, you will have to win a Rogue unit from the Baskets in order for the padlock to be removed.

Thanks! I´ll try again and again and again....
But... why is it too difficult?!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

Can you put the monastery in the inventory, with the stock building kit?

I cant stop thinking about, "Are you hungry for apples?" (youtube.com/watch?v=xI0_GrzgdYg)

I dont very much care for the fact that we have to win a prize specifically to be able to buy more of them. The chance even on the best of them is 15%. Why not just have it available for some set of time like in the easter event??

And the trees are beautiful but blend too damn much into the background. They're impossible to see, and that's for someone who isn't even colorblind. Cant you guys put an apple stand or a giant apple or something in the wilderness??

DeletedUser2752

Can you put the monastery in the inventory, with the stock building kit?
Not now. Currently, you can only put types of buildings that the Renovation/One-up kits work on, but I think it may change (and if so, it may include the monastery)

DeletedUser7109

If you're having a hard time finding the apple trees, try setting your screen to a larger magnification (zoom in).

If you're having a hard time finding the apple trees, try setting your screen to a larger magnification (zoom in).
The problem is that the apple trees look exactly like all of the other trees in the background. Even a regularly abled person like myself has much difficulty seeing them. I have to really concentrate, and I still miss some of them. If the apple trees looked different enough from the rest of the background foliage, then it would be much easier to spot. Like the floating tickets from summer, or the floating eggs from easter, ext ext. A floating apple??

DeletedUser7637

Just a question about the Fall event: how we can have the special day's reward? I still do not understand this point ;)

Thanks!

DeletedUser4446

Not now. Currently, you can only put types of buildings that the Renovation/One-up kits work on, but I think it may change (and if so, it may include the monastery)

My opinion is that the 'store building' kit should be applicable to all event buildings (or special buildings), like the description says.
Especially wishing wells and rogue hideouts should be included. I don't understand why it doesn't apply to those right now.
But indeed, why not include the monastery, watchfires and victory towers as well? And what about the drummer school and color guard camp?

Furthermore, I feel it also should be applied to all diamond buildings. Because selling those also gives you nothing back - which should be the main reason to put them back in the inventory, instead of just deleting them.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hi, what about the new building Cider Mill?
What about it?

Just a question about the Fall event: how we can have the special day's reward? I still do not understand this point ;)
By opening the baskets. They both include a % to win the daily special.

My opinion is that the 'store building' kit should be applicable to all event buildings (or special buildings), like the description says.
Especially wishing wells and rogue hideouts should be included. I don't understand why it doesn't apply to those right now.
But indeed, why not include the monastery, watchfires and victory towers as well? And what about the drummer school and color guard camp?
Because they're different type of buildings and that functionality does not yet exist for them. It will be added a later point as byeordie mentioned (that is, it will be added for 'All Ages' buildings, not sure if it'll include the Monastery as that's a completely separate building).

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
Did anybody unlock the basckets?
It´s my third day at the event, more than 800 apples spent and the padlocks remain locked.
Am I the only person that experience this situation?

Just want you all to know that coins (and supplies, but coins in particular since they no longer add to score) are not a real prize for special events. I have now won them twice adding a whole 100,000 to the SIXTY MILLION I already have. In the main servers my lowest city has 600,000,000+, so I hardly need coins (or supplies) there either. If you have to have coins and supplies they should be the lowest chance item, and now they are closer to the highest chance items. It is not fun at all to "win" either of those packages...let me tell you!
The unit wins are also not much better. I have a ton of those useful ones already as well. That is what an Alcatraz is for.
Thank-you for the new event. Fix those percentage please!

podkap1970

Emperor
Hi!
Did anybody unlock the basckets?
It´s my third day at the event, more than 800 apples spent and the padlocks remain locked.
Am I the only person that experience this situation?
to open the left basket you have to open the 75 basket that often, until you win a Large Forge Point Package
to open the right basket, you have to open the 100 apple basket that often, until you win a victory tower
tomorrow the prices will change, so you need to win something diffrent from the 75/100 apple baskets

DeletedUser5149

Ok, I opened the padlock, and all I get is a chance to buy another victory tower for 120 apples? Or am I missing something? Maybe the padlock will stay open while other items come along so I can buy something else? Or the expiration time of 3hrs something will lock the padlock again even if I don't buy another victory tower? The in-game explanation makes no sense.

Last edited by a moderator: