• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Kronan

Viceroy
So if the "magnetic" pull of about 180ish goods is roughly the free building point, how the heck or why the heck is the Donkey out @ 300 goods? Is that building compelling enough to warrant a huge expense more to get there from 180? Not thinking so personally (I'm being real nice with my wording on that...) :D

Ironrooster

Baronet
With no diamonds spent, I am sitting at 198, Apprentice League at 189+. Looks likely I'll get that last upgrade.

I got lucky not only in finding ingredients in incidents, but I also used every one of my ingredients.

Even if don't hold a place in the Apprentice League, I'm happy with this event. I got 13 Harvest Farm selection kits, 2 Sentinel Towers, and 4 Winner's Plaza selection kits.

Prevedibile mancano 15 ore e ho cambiato lega e non ho alcuna possibilità di acquisire l'ultimo kit
grazie per aver perso tempo
ma era il mio tempo

Predictable there are 15 hours left and I changed leagues and I have no chance to acquire the last kit
Thank you for wasting time but
but it was my time

LadyHecate

Marquis
Impossible to get all upgrades without spending Diamonds! I'm going to be 2 upgrades short despite finishing the quest line, collecting free ingredients every day, and getting the additional ingredients from the daily challenge every day; incidents gave me very few extras, a couple at most. I'm also short of the Apprentice League so no extra upgrade there either. Inno definitely got the balancing wrong on this event this year. The only saving grace is that the event building is particularly poor and not worth building anyway.

I finished the questline last night and used all but 2 ingredients. That put me 13 points into Apprentice. I logged in earlier today and was 5 points in. Now, it's down to 3 points.

It won't be the first time if any new ingredients today turn out to be unusable.

I would be very interested to hear what, in Inno's opinion, did we do wrong? What was the magic path to a max building that so many of us strayed from?

Update: last 2 ingredients are, surprise. surprise, unusable. Now down to 2 points in.

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s random chance or not, I’ve seen other people discussing this problem elsewhere, but the distribution of ingredients made this quest hard to complete. Without diamonds (which I hardly have any of now), I would not have gotten anywhere close to baking my way as far as I got (the point where you get something like 9K medals if you’re getting the top row of prizes too). I have TONS of caramel leftover. I got way more of it than anything else. The only way I was able to get as far as I did with the baking part of the event was to use diamonds for ingredients; something I don’t plan to do on the US server.

Edit: I had to buy ingredients several times, even with doing the daily challenge option for ingredients several times.

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
I've spent 1400 diamonds for the "package of 3 good x 5 types", and 150 for a single good when I got stuck a few days ago. I spent 1550 total diamonds to ensure I could get high enough in the league status to ensure a win.

That spending put me in Professional league for a week, until today when I fell back to a lower league (Apprentice)
That spending has hopefully assured me of staying in Apprentice League, so as to get my final upgrade.

So yes, I feel all your pain to work at this and get nothing without spending diamonds. I will get the final upgrade for the Sunflower oil Press ONLY by the diamond spending I did, and staying in Apprentice league overnight, for the victory.

Last edited:

julie66

Farmer
I saw something new in the Fall Event that I really liked. In the daily challenge, you could choose to complete a challenge that would earn you 2 extra baking ingredients. I saw the option (for me, it was the first time I saw it). I could spend diamonds to continue switching quests to look for quests I liked better. I'd totally spend diamonds for this. I think that Inno might want to think about expanding that idea, by allowing players to spend diamonds to keep choosing daily specials.
If that works out, a way to carry on that theme, might be to allow players to pay diamonds to choose daily specials they wanted on the list of daily specials they might want to come randomly in an event. For instance, a player could pay diamonds to add say Winter Train Cars Selection Kit come up during The Summer Event. I wouldn't pay a huge amount for each choice, but I might be enticed to actually bring out the plastic to buy diamonds for that.

6zeva9

Baronet
I saw something new in the Fall Event that I really liked. In the daily challenge, you could choose to complete a challenge that would earn you 2 extra baking ingredients. I saw the option (for me, it was the first time I saw it). I could spend diamonds to continue switching quests to look for quests I liked better. I'd totally spend diamonds for this. I think that Inno might want to think about expanding that idea, by allowing players to spend diamonds to keep choosing daily specials.
If that works out, a way to carry on that theme, might be to allow players to pay diamonds to choose daily specials they wanted on the list of daily specials they might want to come randomly in an event. For instance, a player could pay diamonds to add say Winter Train Cars Selection Kit come up during The Summer Event. I wouldn't pay a huge amount for each choice, but I might be enticed to actually bring out the plastic to buy diamonds for that.
Already available on the live servers for any Daily Challenge Chest.
If you could spend Diamonds to get the Daily Special you want it would not really be a Daily Special.
Also there are no Daily Specials in the Summer Event in its current format.

Havik79

Baronet
Well, I guess it is a good thing this is such a rubbish event building, so I won't be mad about only having level 8 of 9.
Hmm, if only this could have been avoided for most players, like maybe if during the last event players, oh I don't know, got a free selection kit for this event, but no that would be dumb right, would be unfair to the small few who couldn't get the last event done, but this event most can not get the main reward building levelled.

hades8840

Marquis
Fully levelled main building reserved for diamond spenders(20% of the players), the rest and our feedback didn't really count. Well done Inno.
Not completely true well not yet anyway I havent spent a single diamond and still just within the 20% marker

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I only got 1 ingredient from incidents, I did all the daily quests and all the event quest line, I used my ingredients in a balanced way and I only JUST got the 8th lvl on the event building and I'm no where near the cut off for Apprentice.

No chance of getting the final upgrade. What a let down.

I agree with others, it feels like it was balanced for the surprise box but there was no surprise box. Despite the promise when they announced there would be no more surprise box it's NOT been balanced so people can get the fully levelled building without it.

I don't think I'll be bothering much when this event goes to live. Just not worth the effort.

Ironrooster

Baronet
This last day I picked up 3 ingredients. But luck turned and none of my current recipes are filled by them.

I am at 198 with the cutoff for Apprentice at 196 and 4 hours to go.