• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

GateKeeper

Baronet
exchanging ingredients was proposed ever since the event was first introduced 4 years ago... I doubt they will now introduce it...

Correction: originally it even had a 2:1 exchange option... but that was not well received (mainly due to the way it was implemented), but also because the of the 2:1 trade loss

But things like switching the offered recipes for new ones (for diamonds, once per day free) was also proposed a number of times already
and the use to not have daily prize swap outs, things can change for the better! I like this event, just needs a few tweaks.

GateKeeper

Baronet
4 days to go. I've checked in everyday to collect the ingredients. Currently Level 6

3 daily quests to go = 6 ingredients. 3 more daily check in = 9 ingredients (i beleive, maybe its only 2 per day). 15 ingredients left from dailies
1661563105353.png
6 in the bank
3 Stars into the next line, which will reward me 1 Upgrade Kits. Need 17 ingredients just to get that. This brings me to Level 7.
Quests timeline will be completed, brings me to Level 8.

Absolutely no way, I can make another 40 ingredients on top of what I said above to get to the next Upgrade kit in the Grand Prize. So the "check your incidents" isn't the solution, and yes I've been clearing them daily.

The only other way is to win a Upgrade kit in the League. Well the current cutoff for Apprentice is 154, I'm at 163. That is way too close to assume I or anyone else on the bubble will get it.

Now remember they gave us extra Ingredients already.

So like most said already, Why if I play everyday, do what the game told me to do every day, be in this position?

Holler at me if I'm missing something, I'm sure some have gotten lucky with Incidents, great grats to you. Just seems there needs to be another tweak to the system.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Something that might help with the Ingredients is the 3 choices of ingredients for each option.... what I mean is Change the option list to 1 ,2, 3, ingredients this is the same method in a few events and seems to work for those events, we can see the option of:

Also should eliminate the possibility that the 3 options all contain the same ingredient.
Option Amount Ingredient
1 --- 1 Apple
2 --- 1 Apple + 1 Chocolate
3 --- 2 Apples + 1 Pumpkin

Than what happens, we are left with a # of other Ingredients we can't use.
So I propose 2 more changes

1. Add a Swap out of ingredients button, 1 free one per day, 5-10 diamonds after that.
2. and more importantly. The 3 options should be "diversified" So the example above will be:
Option Amount Ingredient
1 --- 1 Apple
2 --- 1 cinnamon + 1 Chocolate
3 --- 1 pumpkin +1 caramel + 1 <repeat ingredient>

This may be a small fix but it should help with wasted ingredients.

It may be too late for this kind of change..... but there is always next year!
This image is kind of the points I was trying to make about the options
1661563798763.png
I have 6 ingredients wasted, cause of Three 3-ingredients options. That shouldn't happen.
Ironically my main point was that the same ingredient shouldn't be in each option LOL so currently thats not issue above since I have Cinnamon, but that shouldn't happen either.

6zeva9

Baronet
4 days to go. I've checked in everyday to collect the ingredients. Currently Level 6

3 daily quests to go = 6 ingredients. 3 more daily check in = 9 ingredients (i beleive, maybe its only 2 per day). 15 ingredients left from dailies
View attachment 8389
6 in the bank
3 Stars into the next line, which will reward me 1 Upgrade Kits. Need 17 ingredients just to get that. This brings me to Level 7.

Absolutely no way, I can make another 40 ingredients on top of what I said above to get to the next Upgrade kit in the Grand Prize. So the "check your incidents" isn't the solution, and yes I've been clearing them daily.

The only other way is to win a Upgrade kit in the League. Well the current cutoff for Apprentice is 154, I'm at 163. That is way too close to assume I or anyone else on the bubble will get it.

So like most said already, Why if I play everyday, do what the game told me to do every day, be in this position?

Holler at me if I'm missing something, I'm sure some have gotten lucky with Incidents, great grats to you. Just seems there needs to be another tweak to the system.
Looking at the time of your post, you have 4 more daily logins 8 ingredients (2 Cin', 2 App', 2 Car', 2 Choc').
3 more Event Quest 6 ingredients (2 Choc', 2 Pum', 2 Cin')
& 4 Daily chests 8 ingredients so without incidents a minimum of 22 additional ingredients are available giving you 28 ingredients to use.
Without incidents a BA player can only get 159 ingredients while not spending diamonds, while all other players can get up to 185 ingredients without incidents.
You could get 191 without anymore incidents, leaving you 29 short of a Level 9.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I

View attachment 8389
6 in the bank

I'm the same. I've done the daily quest every day to get the ingredients from that, I'm up to date on the event questline and there is no way I will have enough ingredients.

I don't think I'll bother with this event when it goes live if it's like this. No point putting in all the effort paying every day and not getting the full building.

Edit: Oh and I've used the ingredients in a balanced way so I don't have lots of one thing left and none of others. Right now I have 1 each of two ingredients left.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
I have 6 upgrades and the level 1 building. The Event Quest line will give me 1 upgrade more for a level 8 building.

I have 2 ingredients left, 2 days to go, and need to spend 40 ingredients to get the next upgrade needed for a fully leveled ( 9 ) building. Not going to happen.

The only way I'll get that fully leveled building is if I manage to stay in the Apprentice league and get that selection kit. Right now I am at 180 with 166 needed to be in the Apprentice league. We'll see if I can stay there.

Kronan

Viceroy
I did the same math you all did, and realized I wouldn't make it either, so......

I've done my best, but did spend Inno's event diamonds (thank you Inno ) to ensure I get the event superprize
(all upgrade kits). No matter how I try, getting a homogenized list of baking items is very very difficult to manage all the way down to <10 items, total . I'm stuck with 3 empty items, and 2 with 3/4. Of course, picking a cake to bake now means I have to buy single items to complete it, or be patient and wait for a incident to try my luck.

The good news is that if you wind up being an Apprentice or higher in the league standings, and finiish the questline, you should get your prize, in full.

It seems I'm on track to do just that NOW that I spent 1400 diamonds.

The big translate to the live game is if I want to spend earned or $$ for diamond to get this prize.

Inno - I've given up on spending 1200 diamonds for the Premium line. I was a fan of the Hero Tavern event offerings, but these for the FALL EVENT are not that compelling in my mind.

Last edited:

ArianX

Merchant
Main event building is not bad if you want to switch some old event buildings that provides fps and goods, if you only have buildings that give attack then it's not that good.
As for the premium line, the lagoon is a consumable item, and only gives 1, the donkey has more appeal, but also gives only one, and it's so further down the line that even with 1200 diamonds spent you wont get it.
Another concern is that with the questline ingredients, plus incidents, plus daily quest, you're not certain to get a full oil unless you land in apprentice league.
If you cannot get main building, then think event is not worth playing, and the premiun line is also not worth the diamonds, I used the diamonds and for the price doesnt give anything worth spending those, better to save diamonds for coaches in other events (also those are way cheaper).

Kronan

Viceroy
Hey Inno - wanna make some money? ;)

I've got 2 ideas for events (and the game) I'd like to propose. They both would add tremendous value if they make it through the corporate evaluation grist mill.

They would be help rejuvenate very tired "tightwad" players that can't find much new or interesting, or even DEPTH to the event offerings.

In summary:

1) Design a rechargeable game item. Many saw my discussion on the FALL Event COBALT BLUE LAGOON having finite use charges/value when you buy/(earn?) it... but in the live game it could have a direct RECHARGE KIT to reload it or RECHARGE function that's based time (first of the month???...). So it's born with direct value, and ongoing tangential value via recurring use. Disposable items are not the way to go.

2) Develop a COSTED kit to buff *(ice) the Event BUILDING. Example: Normal play ends for the Sunflower Press (Iron Age) @ level 9. Each day when motivated, I get +24 goods, +12 FP and +3 warriors, or 2790 supplies. Here's the buff extension idea:

During the event, find a reasonable way to SELL me a 1 time extension kit that would make my Level 9 into a Level 9+ or call it a Level 10, provided I finish the event. The upgrade kit ONLY works once, on a single level 9 building, then evaporates. If you get multiple buildings, you can figure out how to give people the right to buy multiple buff kits, or just say - 1 kit possible per city, no matter how many event buildings you win/earn/buy.

For that privilege/right, when the kit invokes, you give me a set of choices to upgrade 1 of the 4 (or 2, 3 or even all 4) of the daily motivation items by some value, each day it collects. The choice is made ONCE, when the buff kit is invoked. What you choose is your game choice in perpetuity, so each day it delivers that value in that city.

If you allow only 1 of the 4 to be "buffed" and I choose "goods", The level 9 final +24 motivated goods amount could go to +26 each day, not +24 as the level 9 does.

If you allow only 2 of the 4 to be "buffed" and I choose "goods and FP", The level 9 final +24 motivated goods amount could go to +26, and the FP could go to +13, from +12.

If you allow only 3 of the 4 to be "buffed" and I choose "goods and FP and Warriors", The level 9 final 24 motivated goods amount could go to 26, and the FP could go to 13 from 12, and the Warriors could go to 4 from 3.

ALTERNATE BOOST IDEA: If you allow ALL to be "buffed" by this special kit, you move them all up a "wee" bit, maybe 10% for ALL items, so the user doesn't have to make a single choice. You do it as a "standard" buff of 10% for the buff kit.

My suggested amounts are just that - suggestions.

This makes a family of event stretch goals beyond what you give for the buildings as final "normal play" amounts.

you guys figure out the rest :D

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
As we get late into the event, what becomes another issue is missing ingredients to select a baking option.

So going into today before the daily quest, I have 0 Apples, 0 Chocolate and 0 pumpkin. I have 2 Cinnamon and 2 caramel. I complete the daily and get 2 pumpkins. Whats the issue you say? The issue is the unlucky condo of my 3 choices, so I cant "cook" an option. So maybe another tweak is mixing up the goods per the daily and the "logging daily rewards", instead of giving us 2 of each ingredient we get 2 different ingredients. Now this is only an issue as the event ends... but it could be a simple change that wouldn't take much re-coding.
1661708719430.png

and an update on the getting that final Kit from the Apprentice rewards is shrinking, down to just a 5 ingredient bubble for me

I would say removing the Surprise Chest Kit probably didn't get evaluated correctly. Out of all my and others suggestions perhaps the truly simplest of simple suggestions.....Add a kit to Trainee....and Done! lol

Ice bear

Squire
Me too...three days NO NO Apple..i have other ingredinet 4 or 5, today from incident 2 pcs caramel..now 7 pcs. INNO good event,thank you.
I have in minigame three stars cake..all needs apple.

XIA*

Marquis

View attachment 8389
6 in the bank

Exactly this. I'm also at level 6 right now and no way to get all upgrades without spending diamonds. (and even then, i'd need to spend a handsome amount). We were told that instead of the surprise box, they will make the events in a way to be able to get all upgrades. well, doesn't seem like it's working!

Sams512

Squire
Event Surprise Boxes

From this event on, due to design changes, we will no longer be giving out the Event Surprise Boxes.

But not to worry!

Balancing will be adjusted to ensure it is still possible to win a fully upgraded event building even without the box, and
without spending diamonds.

REALY INNO ?

Pretty little liars :mad:

Here I sit with one day remaining in the event. Unless I get cheese tomorrow from the DC, I will not attain level 8. If I do, I'm not guaranteed level 9. In order to get my last upgrade I must finish in the Apprentice league. I'm not saying that reserving the last upgrade on an event for players finishing in the top 20% is a bad thing. Only that it makes your initial statement on the elimination of the event surprise box into a lie. Not everyone that finished the event is going to get this. Not even if they do all the daily quests.

Easier solution - making fully upgraded event prices 1 less than what is usually required....Not sure why halloween requires TWELVE upgrades...

Also just want to add in all of the dailies for this event are terrible. I know it's usually just that events past prices but I've never liked any of the fall prices and then there's sen building with no sen upgrade or selection kit?? And no I'm not a fan of the stage of ages or the fields.