• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Anyone can confirm me please if daily challenges are giving ingredients?

In 2 hours when my daily challenge resets I should be able to - it traditionally doesn't give ingredients til the first challenge that starts after the event has.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why argue? Any building gives coins, hammers, people, happiness. What is worse than medals?

Nothing's worse than medals as an event building production typically. You will very likely get something equivalent to the 3 you were just mocking if they were added. And they may take something away to do so (like say the supplies)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@lordwasa it’s a new style or a new bug?

View attachment 7303

Beta app 1.211.7
Statistics looking great for resources: a royal supply boost and goods with once in the so many collections enough fragments to assemble an one up kit. I'm hyped for this one. As many said before a bit more fps can't hurt tough.
Please don't trash this building with medals, better to sacrifice one of the Halloween buildings in next event instead.
Why argue? Any building gives coins, hammers, people, happiness. What is worse than medals?
It's not that we worry about coins, supplies, population or happiness. It is about the good productions that maybe sacrificed for medals, like happened with the Pirate's hideout. Yeah good point why argue? Most event buildings give plenty medals already. Less give supp%, fewer give guilds goods and only this one gives one up kits fragments. How can those be possible more valuable than those pity medals? I don't understand why anyone would value medals so high anyways.

-Alin-

Emperor
1628096308332.png
1628096334554.png

1628096431678.png
1628096548121.png

Got only 2 ...

ADSL

Squire
Nothing's worse than medals as an event building production typically. You will very likely get something equivalent to the 3 you were just mocking if they were added. And they may take something away to do so (like say the supplies)
I can't tell a lie. 30+medals will be added to a building of this size. And, for medals, I can give any of the available bonuses, and even all at once.

ADSL

Squire
Statistics looking great for resources: a royal supply boost and goods with once in the so many collections enough fragments to assemble an one up kit. I'm hyped for this one. As many said before a bit more fps can't hurt tough.
Please don't trash this building with medals, better to sacrifice one of the Halloween buildings in next event instead.

It's not that we worry about coins, supplies, population or happiness. It is about the good productions that maybe sacrificed for medals, like happened with the Pirate's hideout. Yeah good point why argue? Most event buildings give plenty medals already. Less give supp%, fewer give guilds goods and only this one gives one up kits fragments. How can those be possible more valuable than those pity medals? I don't understand why anyone would value medals so high anyways.
The medals are so highly appreciated by those who chose the Bronze Age for development. This is the only option to slowly but surely buy expansion cells. And, there are many more of us than you can imagine.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I can't tell a lie. 30+medals will be added to a building of this size. And, for medals, I can give any of the available bonuses, and even all at once.
Pretty selfish attitude. As I said before there are full medal buildings already in existence: autumn forest, also an shrine dedicated to medals. Another example is the fall mill in which you can choice one that produces more medals. Surely there'll be daily specials that offer lots of medals to satisfy your medals needs. No need to making an good building for most and very good building for beginners an severely nerfed building like the Pirate's hideout.
The medals are so highly appreciated by those who chose the Bronze Age for development. This is the only option to slowly but surely buy expansion cells. And, there are many more of us than you can imagine.
Good joke I bet the vast majority of players and the main objective of this game is not to camp in Bronze Age. As someone else said before. It surely is done by some as means of challenging themselves with the limits this burden offers. Seeing how much of the game is locked out from Bronze Age and only accessible through Iron Age, I definitely don't have the feeling Inno has an very supportive attitude towards such a player base nor it seems like they're fans of such. Seeing their soft bans on such players through denying access to many features.
Anyways I really hope for you that you'll be able to gather tons of daily specials that produces a ton of medals. As a matter of fact I really hope for you and those folks for an victory tower selection kit. As those are small dedicated medal producers.

Panthera

Merchant
Hello
Do the stars match the motivation?
aren't the production of event buildings always 24 hours or 1d ?
Will there be an update on the old event buildings or is it the only one that will be like this?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-08-04 195021.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-08-04 195021.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

ADSL

Squire
Pretty selfish attitude. As I said before there are full medal buildings already in existence: autumn forest, also an shrine dedicated to medals. Another example is the fall mill in which you can choice one that produces more medals. Surely there'll be daily specials that offer lots of medals to satisfy your medals needs. No need to making an good building for most and very good building for beginners an severely nerfed building like the Pirate's hideout.

Good joke I bet the vast majority of players and the main objective of this game is not to camp in Bronze Age. As someone else said before. It surely is done by some as means of challenging themselves with the limits this burden offers. Seeing how much of the game is locked out from Bronze Age and only accessible through Iron Age, I definitely don't have the feeling Inno has an very supportive attitude towards such a player base nor it seems like they're fans of such. Seeing their soft bans on such players through denying access to many features.
Anyways I really hope for you that you'll be able to gather tons of daily specials that produces a ton of medals. As a matter of fact I really hope for you and those folks for an victory tower selection kit. As those are small dedicated medal producers.
To make everyone happy, you can once make a building like a garden of Altars, when there is a choice, including a version with medals. Who does not want to-do not choose.
As for a particular era , the game is so good that you can choose any era for yourself to live in and stay in it. This does not contradict the rules of the game.

Lydia73

Merchant
Can anyone confirm that we won't get all of the productions per day when motivated but just one - so random production?

1628105451316.png

Lydia73

Merchant
There are no chances and no mention of random production. Why should it just produce one of it?
One of my guild-members told me so - said that when motivated one of them is chosen. I'm not sure if he is right or just figured something wrong because the description doesn't look like random production for me either

podkap1970

Emperor
well it have a motivation symbol behind those 4, so i guess he is right, when motivated, it gives the random thingi :)

hades8840

Marquis
would there be any point in leveling it then if you dont get them all as a new player I could do with all of them if I am lucky enough to get it that high of a level

Lydia73

Merchant
well it have a motivation symbol behind those 4, so i guess he is right, when motivated, it gives the random thingi :)
hm for me it looks like when motivated than you get all of them
if only one its the badest building ever - why should anyone be interested in that building then?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
With randomised production the x% drop chances are displayed in the pop-up displaying the production. Since in this pop-up there's no X% drop chance displayed and instead just the aid symbol I find it highly unlikely that it is any chance production like Pirate's hideout.