• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
With randomised production the x% drop chances are displayed in the pop-up displaying the production. Since in this pop-up there's no X% drop chance displayed and instead just the aid symbol I find it highly unlikely that it is any chance production like Pirate's hideout.

It is a different display than other buildings with multiple "when motivated" effects that you get all of too though.

One evil thought: requiring multiple motivations? I really hope not and that it's just a new display format for when motivated effects. If it requires multiple motivations it really should be *way* better than this.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
It is a different display than other buildings with multiple "when motivated" effects that you get all of too though.

One evil thought: requiring multiple motivations? I really hope not and that it's just a new display format for when motivated effects. If it requires multiple motivations it really should be *way* better than this.
Yeah I noticed the change but I guess it was just polished new way of displaying stuff. Personally I feel like it's more confusing than the old display. Don't fix what isn't broken is such an underrated statement and at times it feels like some in the right positions don't get that memo.
Looking at the screenshots I guess it's just saying it's all what you get. If it's random it should've been displayed with the drop chances. As is the case with Crow's nest and the Pirate's hideout. Both display the possible collections and their likelihood. I guess this new display is a bit buggy though and very confusing.

Panthera

Merchant
It always has - it just hasn't displayed it right on multilevel buildings. Appears the new format does display it right.
never on a production requiring a star

the coins are increased because it is a production that does not require stars
but the starry gains are never increased by the GB
all star production earnings are set in stone and depend on the player's age

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
For 55 ingredients from quests + 10 from beginning you got only 2 kits? Wow :(

Just to note, this is quite bad luck (and you excluded 15 more from the milestone). 80 ingredients should on average get you about 5-6 kits if targeting the best rates/ingredient as much as you can. maybe 4-5 without paying attention to that. But sometimes one's luck is just awful :)

It's about a 5% chance to get 2 or less specials from 80 ingredients and optimal selections.
It's also about a 5% chance to get 10 or more specials from 80 ingredients.

(note: back of envelope math, do not scrutinize for precision :p)

Could it be that the mechanics behind the building mean that it has to be motivated several times for the various productions? You should be able to see in the town hall or with an aid kit

BeeVee

Squire
Should you have any comments, questions or issues, please let us know!

What is the meaning of the yellow stars behind the production items of the Golden Crops building at higher levels?
Why are those items grayed out?
Illustrations can be found in earlier posts.(for e.g. post #83)

-Alin-

Emperor
For 55 ingredients from quests + 10 from beginning you got only 2 kits? Wow :(

Yes, only 2 with all 83 ingredients I had in that screenshot.
1628146529592.png
1628146552569.png
I went always for 1, 2 and 3 stars with the best percentage of winning the daily prize(sometimes the one with one ingredient gave 10% same as the one with 2 stars which again gave 10% for the daily prize), and when it happened to chose between 1 ingredient recipes I paid attention to get the one with 10% not the ones with 8 or 6% If I remember correctly, according to my available ingredients aswell.

Just to note, this is quite bad luck (and you excluded 15 more from the milestone). 80 ingredients should on average get you about 5-6 kits if targeting the best rates/ingredient as much as you can. maybe 4-5 without paying attention to that. But sometimes one's luck is just awful :)

Always bad luck with InnoGames probability of winning something, BUT, I was „lucky” enough to get a lot of sentinels and 5 rotundas from wildlife event and one fully upgraded villa and again 6 sentinels from summer event+ other few reefs in the summer event(without diamonds). I guess it was about time to meet an event which will stop me winning something better o_O
So in my case, I will not expect more than 5 daily prizes won from this event ...

Cybele

Farmer
What is the meaning of the yellow stars behind the production items of the Golden Crops building at higher levels?
Why are those items grayed out?
Illustrations can be found in earlier posts.(for e.g. post #83)

I suspect like fields in the real world, the production is rotated, so each day you get just ONE of the five items listed under Production, hence the '1 d' and the others being greyed out when looking at lvl9 image? - This has to be one of the worst event buildings I've seen!

Last edited: