• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8366

So what's the amount of apple capped? and, how exactly it applied?

DeletedUser8378

I am not afraid to see a victory tower in the great basket. no one need this and 10% chance to get this item is to much. please change this item with a beautiful boost or other "nice to have" stuff.

DeletedUser5097

Zarok did give the sollution yesterday, on the previous page of this topic: just open a basket,
This may cause some of you to have more in your progress bar than is needed for the next grand prize, but it should resolve itself the next time you spend apples, as it will also reward the grand prize at that time.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback and participation,
Team Beta

So what's the amount of apple capped? and, how exactly it applied?
The max. apples of 1 tree is 5, that's the cap. Last year it was 50,

DeletedUser8366

Was the amount of those hoopers that significant to punish the rest of us? Were they even staying in those guilds for long enough to receive aid back?
If the answer is 'no', then the amount of apples received isn't crazy high if you're considering:
1. You can't be aided back if you leave the guild (unless it was changed)
2. There's the 7 day penalty to rejoin a guild.
3. Not sure what were/are the chances to receive an apple, but the chances you won't, do exist.
And if the answer is 'yes', then:
1. 50 was the rarest one, to think about the chances they'd have trees planted and the chances of them being the 50 ones? - I heard of people never receiving this legendary '50 tree'..
2. Again, the 7 day penalty to rejoin a guild.
3. And again, the chances you wouldn't get trees planted back when aided did/do exist.

How many people were willing to go through all this, so now the rest of us are being punished? Or I'm missing something?

About the Cider Mill, I'm a bit torn.. I really love it as a supply producing building, and although I also like its final upgrade (I'm not sure how many upgrade prints I'll get), I still wished it would be upgraded like Confectionary i.e stayed as supply building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The max. apples of 1 tree is 5, that's the cap. Last year it was 50,
the cap is for planting and getting trees
a max of 5 apple per tree is not a cap

from announcement
and the maximum amount of apple trees you can plant and get is now capped (on a 'per day' basis).

so you can only plant and get x trees per day (who knows what x is: maybe 50 or 100 TREES)

last year you theoretically could get 1000 trees per day

DeletedUser8366

so you can only plant and get x trees per day (who knows what x is: maybe 50 or 100 TREES

Edited:
Indeed, my question wasn't phrased well. I was more asking about the x.
And if it's capped up-to x trees, why nerfing the amount of apple on them so badly!
The apple situation is worse than I thought..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7503

someone in my guild said he had a daily mission to visit 60 taverns, I don't have that many friends!!!! why are you putting impossible quests in the rotation??????

DeletedUser8061

Ok, so I've just finished all three questlines. And, @Zarok Dai & @Bryfft, could you please tell me why the female portrait has been removed? It was in the game files, now it's gone, and not a single quest gives it as a reward. You know, there are female players in this game, right? And we love portraits! Guys got their avatar...

DeletedUser8061

someone in my guild said he had a daily mission to visit 60 taverns, I don't have that many friends!!!! why are you putting impossible quests in the rotation??????
the amount of needed visits depends on your amount of friends, maximum is 60 visits (for people with more than 70 friends)

DeletedUser8134

I'm on quest 3 of the 3rd quest line. I"m not a big fan of the "Complete any other quest." That leaves me either the daily challenge or either of my 2 story quests, all of which force me to advance my story line, i.e. scout, research or conquer. Maybe allow the treasure chest hunt to count.

DeletedUser5097

from announcement

so you can only plant and get x trees per day (who knows what x is: maybe 50 or 100 TREES)

last year you theoretically could get 1000 trees per day
Oh that cap, thanks for the explenation.:)

indian20

Steward
Okay - that was it??? I am done and there are still 19 days left - I feel a little betrayed by how easy it was :D. No, to be honest, my wish for any next event, make the quest more dependant on the era of the player, some of the quest are even ridiculous for players in the iron age.

So for the next two and a half week I am looking out for some trees and thats it...

qaccy

Emperor
If FP are actually worth 50 diamonds then I guess I make 16,000 diamonds daily with my main city's daily collection.

Since Inno sets the prices on everything, yes, FPs are actually worth 50 diamonds apiece and yes, you collect 16,000 'diamonds' daily from your collection. You personally may not think buying FP with diamonds is a good use for them, but you can't really argue that Inno isn't pricing them correctly when they have 100% control over their own market prices.

DeletedUser6863

@mbk28 If you click o the upgrade when it is in your inventory it will show you all the upgrades and their sizes.