• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser1418

Okay - that was it??? I am done and there are still 19 days left - I feel a little betrayed by how easy it was :D. No, to be honest, my wish for any next event, make the quest more dependant on the era of the player, some of the quest are even ridiculous for players in the iron age.

So for the next two and a half week I am looking out for some trees and thats it...

Having same discussion with support. It's now convenient for them to call quest like objects "challenges"... like quest are no challenge to begin with ;) I say potato, you say potato.... sound different, same thing...

DeletedUser1418

I foresee a problem on the regular servers when they require you to do a quest forcing you to go to the next age.... Therefor making all these mission forcing people to upgrade will piss them off of chase them away eventually. I will leave the game if I cant play it my way....

DeletedUser7239

Since Inno sets the prices on everything, yes, FPs are actually worth 50 diamonds apiece and yes, you collect 16,000 'diamonds' daily from your collection. You personally may not think buying FP with diamonds is a good use for them, but you can't really argue that Inno isn't pricing them correctly when they have 100% control over their own market prices.

Wrong they sell it at that price because there are people(?smart? NOT!) that buy diamonds for fp at that priçe, thats why they do not change it, if everyone stop that type of trade(diamonds ->fp) we will see who sets the market prize :D

sirblu

Baronet
Okay, let me explain the mechanism.

2 baskets- A costing 75 apples and B costing 135 apples.
Now A will contain all of the prizes which you can see in the ? window. Same with B. Suppose the prize underneath A is a Victory Tower (VT) and underneath B is a Wishing Well (WW). If you open basket A and win a VT, then the lock on the prize underneath A will fall off and you can BUY as many VTs as you like (or as your apples permit). You can still open basket A in case as many times you wish. The same thing applies to B.

Well, that does not always happen - I won the VT in the first 135 basket but it DID NOT open the lock. Instead the game froze and I had to reload. But the lock at the bottom remained locked. probably a bug!

podkap1970

Emperor
FP's cost 50 diamonds each, and the small apple package breaks down to 5 diamonds per apple. So 20 FP's has a value of 1000 diamonds and so does 200 apples. Seems balanced to me.
it just makes no sense, this high apple price for 20 FPs thats for sure, because your super 200 apple price i can get everyday, and we are in an event, so it have to be a lot cheaper, half the price would be ok, and no its not balanced, than we do not need an Event

DeletedUser8134

Nicely done, I got my apples back that were lost with the bug from the first day.

DeletedUser7107

I can't believe the chintzy amount of apples and trees. 8 trees for the whole day? seriously? And the price of the grand prize goes up 300 apples every time you get one. I am at 2100 apples for the grand prize and I got less than 100 apples today. and no and refuse to spend diamonds this time like i normally do.
Just very disappointing after so many great events in the past

DeletedUser7942

Cider Mill - Must be hard on the feet for the little farmer
Cider mill 1.PNG

Blooming Cider Mill - Some sort of churning device
Blooming Cider Mill - Copy.PNG

Fruitful Cider Mill - Like the horses going round.
fruitful cider mill - Copy.PNG

Bountiful Cider Mill - Lost me horses :( in exchange for a water wheel that spins, the water wheel is fine but give me my horses to drink from the little brook and eating from the basket of apples.Bountiful cider mill - Copy.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

I can't believe the chintzy amount of apples and trees. 8 trees for the whole day? seriously? And the price of the grand prize goes up 300 apples every time you get one. I am at 2100 apples for the grand prize and I got less than 100 apples today. and no and refuse to spend diamonds this time like i normally do.
Just very disappointing after so many great events in the past

You and me, for the very first time same will happen here too.
Do you believe i open close to 10 times baskets and i only got crap? how someone would fell after spending reall money and only got crap?20% and then crappy prizes.
This time they pushed it very far, i hope player have their eyes open for this one.

DeletedUser7942

So we started with 85 Apples. 330 from questline one. 630 from questline two. 520 from questline three. 1565 apples total. Which is enough for one upgrade.

We get two upgrades from questlines and two mills. This gives us one fully upgraded mill and another at level two needing two more upgrades. But hey, I'm happy with the one fully upgraded mill so everything else is extra.

I am done with the questlines, have 590/1500 for the next upgrade and 7 apples. So I need 910 apples for upgrade 3 and 1800 apples for upgrade 4. So I need to get 2710 apples in the next 17 days 10 hours or 150 apples a day.

I average 10 trees in my city per day so that's at least 20 apples a day or 360 apples, however I only have 52 friends and was guild hopping for some testing. I think being in a full active guild and having 140 friends should increase this average, let us say we get 12 per day for the sake of argument or 432 apples in the next 18 days at least from trees in my city, maybe 500 possible even, perhaps more, don't know.

So I need 2200 apples from aiding others. I think the average apple an Aid is 25%. If the cap is set at 298 then this is 1350 apples in 18 days. But I believe the cap is lower than that by 60 giving us about 60 apples a day from planting I'm guessing which would put me at 1080 apples. In either case, short of a fully upgraded second mill. So no point in going for that goal.

So this leaves me with going for Today's Special prizes. 135 apples per basket. I might get 10 more baskets. or 2 more good prizes. I got an HoF, 2 WW's and some OBS prints so far and some other things I didn't pay attention to.

At the end of the day it seems this event I will have gotten;
1 fully upgraded mill
1 mill at level 3
1 HoF
2 WW's
2 more of something else, not sure what I want to try for yet
OBS prints
and some other stuff

I'm good with that.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Was the amount of those hoopers that significant to punish the rest of us? Were they even staying in those guilds for long enough to receive aid back?
If the answer is 'no', then the amount of apples received isn't crazy high if you're considering:
1. You can't be aided back if you leave the guild (unless it was changed)
2. There's the 7 day penalty to rejoin a guild.
3. Not sure what were/are the chances to receive an apple, but the chances you won't, do exist.
And if the answer is 'yes', then:
1. 50 was the rarest one, to think about the chances they'd have trees planted and the chances of them being the 50 ones? - I heard of people never receiving this legendary '50 tree'..
2. Again, the 7 day penalty to rejoin a guild.
3. And again, the chances you wouldn't get trees planted back when aided did/do exist.

How many people were willing to go through all this, so now the rest of us are being punished? Or I'm missing something?

About the Cider Mill, I'm a bit torn.. I really love it as a supply producing building, and although I also like its final upgrade (I'm not sure how many upgrade prints I'll get), I still wished it would be upgraded like Confectionary i.e stayed as supply building.

I aided about 10000 people on one world last year one day when i had the SoK unlocked - i don't know of anyone else who went through the headache. I didn't wait for any aid back (just not practical), just aided as fast as i could, ditched the guild for the next autojoin. The fact there will be no lockable SoKs is the only fix needed to deter me from doing it again. The locked in SoK was really the only broken thing about last year's event. Many people walking out with 20ish SoKs without any extraordinary effort, just a little luck (and some have been skipping every event since in their 'wisdom' that they'll 'just wait for huge rewards from fall again').

qaccy

Emperor
Wrong they sell it at that price because there are people(?smart? NOT!) that buy diamonds for fp at that priçe, thats why they do not change it, if everyone stop that type of trade(diamonds ->fp) we will see who sets the market prize :D

Your statement doesn't really make me 'wrong'. Inno still controls the prices, insofar as we have to pay the prices they've set in order to obtain whatever they're selling. If they say a FP is worth 50 diamonds, then an FP is worth 50 diamonds whether you want to pay that much or not. You can argue back and forth all day long about what something is worth to you, but in the end Inno still sets the prices on everything.

DeletedUser7239

Your statement doesn't really make me 'wrong'. Inno still controls the prices, insofar as we have to pay the prices they've set in order to obtain whatever they're selling. If they say a FP is worth 50 diamonds, then an FP is worth 50 diamonds whether you want to pay that much or not. You can argue back and forth all day long about what something is worth to you, but in the end Inno still sets the prices on everything.

Nah, i jus said your wrong because even if they say it worth that, i am not forçed to accept that, and that does not make them right.
Yeah their game, their priçes, MY wallet. :D

DeletedUser7246

still facing locked basket after getting the prize... they should remove that nonsence lock
Got it too. I won today an Innovation Kit from the basket - but Innovation Kit under lock is still under lock.

DeletedUser5097

Got it too. I won today an Innovation Kit from the basket - but Innovation Kit under lock is still under lock.
Tried it and I'm having the same problem. I understand that inno kit is rare (5% chance when not dailly's special),
but when it's something that we can unlock, it would be nice that the lock goes away after winning it within the
given time.:)