• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5097

take a better lock

the unlock reward is not a renovation kit
it is a one-up-kit

(at least for me)

btw: what is an "innovation kit" :p

Oh yes your right, haha my fault, sorry.:p Thanks for reminding me. I'm some times a bit
confused when doing more things at once. I did mean Reno kit, not inno kit, silly me.xd

DeletedUser6484

I did get the one up kit in the basket and the lock did not come off for me. It's obviously a problem with this many people reporting that it doesn't work.

DeletedUser7246

take a better lock

the unlock reward is not a renovation kit
it is a one-up-kit

(at least for me)

btw: what is an "innovation kit" :p
Yes, oops..
But (taking a better look) that means that there's another bug:
in the 135-apples basket we have 2 "renovation kits" (with 20% chance one and 5% chance another) and "One-up kit" is under lock. So how we supposed to unlock "One-up kit"?
P.S. O, I see now. We have 10% chance for On-up Kit too.
Very-very strange...

DeletedUser5429

Yes, oops..
But (taking a better look) that means that there's another bug:
in the 135-apples basket we have 2 "renovation kits" (with 20% chance one and 5% chance another) and "One-up kit" is under lock. So how we supposed to unlock "One-up kit"?
You've got it too in the basket. 10% chance to win.

DeletedUser7246

And I have a question now. I thought that "today's special" should be under lock. But now it seems that it may be anything from baskets under lock. Is is true? I just have never paid attention to this moment.

DeletedUser5429

And I have a question now. I thought that "today's special" should be under lock. But now it seems that it may be anything from baskets under lock. Is is true? I just have never paid attention to this moment.
You're right.
The basket holds one item, which is not necessarily the "today's special".
Since the event began, I don't know if the two have been the same, but I know they have often been different.

DeletedUser7107

Two different thing. The daily special is in both baskets, and changes every 24 hours. The "locked" items are different for each basket. Once gotten as a prize from that basket they are "unlocked" and an unlimited amount of them may be purchased for up to 48 hours, depending on when you unlocked it

DeletedUser7107

Now I have a question for the mods or devs. If there is a cap on the apples we can acquire, is there a cap on the price of the grand prize, or does it continue to increase every time you get one

DeletedUser7942

Now I have a question for the mods or devs. If there is a cap on the apples we can acquire, is there a cap on the price of the grand prize, or does it continue to increase every time you get one
Pretty sure the only cap is how many single apples you can get in a day from aiding other players not how many apples you can get in total since you can buy them with diamonds.

DeletedUser7719

Hello

What does this task mean? Can i win the battles by just simply trading the sectors? Or do i need really to fight to win the sector and battle?

Quest 18 of (3/3): Greva Darn: "Win 10 battles OR donate 100 goods from your current era to the guild treasury" and "solve any other quest (e.g. a story guest)"​

If i need to fight, I wont survive 10 battles because i dont have enough fighters to do that :(
I hope i dont need to fight :/

Thank you!
---------------------

Edited:>>
-well, we will need to fight. I negotiated and it didnt change the result. Good to know ... ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7107

Pretty sure the only cap is how many single apples you can get in a day from aiding other players not how many apples you can get in total since you can buy them with diamonds.

My question was not about apples at all. My question was, is there a cap on the price of the grand prize?

Yesterday I got the quest to "Activate 3 boosts in the Tavern and spend 30 Forge Points" and "Solve any other quest" (quest 9/20, questline 3/3). First of all, I really dislike the "Solve other quest". It slows the game since I won't do any other quests anymore unless I am forced by things like this. But, I did another quest yesterday, I scouted a new province.
Today I wanted to finish the rest of the quest by spending Forge Points and now I noticed that the "Solve any other quest" is not marked as done anymore. Looks like I have to do another one...

Yesterday I got the quest to "Activate 3 boosts in the Tavern and spend 30 Forge Points" and "Solve any other quest" (quest 9/20, questline 3/3). First of all, I really dislike the "Solve other quest". It slows the game since I won't do any other quests anymore unless I am forced by things like this. But, I did another quest yesterday, I scouted a new province.
Today I wanted to finish the rest of the quest by spending Forge Points and now I noticed that the "Solve any other quest" is not marked as done anymore. Looks like I have to do another one...

Looks like it is solved. Suddenly the "Solved any other quest" is checkmarked again...

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback on the fall event in this thread.
You can find details in the announcement here.
OK - I finished the entire fall event and below are my over all comments
1. Apple Tree graphics are much better this year and really easy to see.
2. The event timer is out of sync with the ? end date. See the screen shot - the Event timer says I have 13 1/2 days left but the question mark icon says the event will last until September 28th which is 32 1/2 days. Unless of course the 13 1/2 days is when it will close on Beta and the 9/28 date is when it will end on the live servers.
3. Overall is was fun but too short - CAN I PLEASE START IT OVER??? I have 13 days left and no quests to do. I am going to miss Gueva Darn to play with.

Overall GOOD JOB with it I just think it needs more quests added!